Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Work has been crazy? Oh do duck off with your silly little lies. We all know you don't work like you say you do. You never tell us why it's been crazy or what you've done. 🤔
Try working a 10 hour shift 5/6 days a week. Then you can come back and say work has been crazy and you are knackered. You get tired doing absolutely nothing. Not all of us are lucky enough to go back to bed for a "nap" like you continually do.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I would so love for her to do a q&a. How’s the decorating going, when are you going to show us middle boy (and Mr I’d) bedroom, show us the party room, do you ever clean, what are the work stuff/ errands you do, the list is endless. That’s probably why she wouldn’t do one 😉

Reactions: 10
She goes on as if she's some glam shopaholic. She's not. She always looks drab and dreary, an as for that hair.....

She is one of the weirdest on instagram.

Reactions: 11
Ooh she’s been ‘shopping’ today…….maybe she’s learnt how to block Bossman from her stories from reading on here 😂

I don’t know why she bothered showing any of that Primark clothing as it was all stuff she wouldn’t wear anyway.

Reactions: 7
Ooh she’s been ‘shopping’ today…….maybe she’s learnt how to block Bossman from her stories from reading on here 😂

I don’t know why she bothered showing any of that Primark clothing as it was all stuff she wouldn’t wear anyway.
I know right? The pvc basque thing? Yeah Grim, right up your street 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Stories from the Range Rover. She constantly looks like she’s been fucked to high water, yet boss man doesn’t touch her. Constant state of being knackered.

Reactions: 3
Please tell me I'm not the only one who thinks it looks like she's got her tongue in the glass lapping up the coffee?!

Screenshot_20220820-201052.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Another crazy busy day of doing duck all, she is so predictable. Saying how she has mum guilt - the summer holidays aren't over yet Grim Fan.

Reactions: 9
Been a crazy day, super busy, blah bleeping blah. Same old tit.
Never tells us any details about why it's been a crazy and super busy day though. Probably sat on her arse in the old lady den with the curtains closed and having a scummy topped coffee. As usual.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she laps coffee up like a cat.

Probably the most interesting thing about the greasy, boring bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm off to do fun stuff with my boys, I just dropped them at the cinema and I can go shopping, on my own, without the boys!!!!
How on gods earth is this doing fun stuff with your boys!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I'm off to do fun stuff with my boys, I just dropped them at the cinema and I can go shopping, on my own, without the boys!!!!
How on gods earth is this doing fun stuff with your boys!
Plus the feral one is at home with his dad!
What a piss poor excuse for not going away or doing anything with the kids, builders doing a driveway and the restaurant is busy! They have other managers/owners and they all seem to be able to go off and leave them so why can’t they? Cos they’re bleeping lazy selfish tears that’s why. And I am including Bossman in that cos he’s a bleeping enabler and as bad as grim tbh 🤬

Her hair gives me the ick. Scruffy cow.

Also, I don't get why she cares so much for make up and make up "dupes"? She always looks like a soap dodger to me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s the wife of someone who co-runs some restaurants right? So why is every day so “hectic” and “manic”? Bossman appears to spend a fair amount of time at home, I’m sure all the restaurants have staff who actually run them. All Grim apparently has to do is the odd very quick cash & carry run and delivering things between the restaurants.
She’s stopped telling us she’s at work every evening, stopped showing the Tuesday night “singers” (I use that word very loosely), she’s obviously been busted by either her idiot husband or his family. What is her account actually about now? She does nothing, shows nothing, just moans about being busy but doesn’t specify why.
Awful woman.

Reactions: 19
She’s the wife of someone who co-runs some restaurants right? So why is every day so “hectic” and “manic”? Bossman appears to spend a fair amount of time at home, I’m sure all the restaurants have staff who actually run them. All Grim apparently has to do is the odd very quick cash & carry run and delivering things between the restaurants.
She’s stopped telling us she’s at work every evening, stopped showing the Tuesday night “singers” (I use that word very loosely), she’s obviously been busted by either her idiot husband or his family. What is her account actually about now? She does nothing, shows nothing, just moans about being busy but doesn’t specify why.
Awful woman.
Waiting for the back to school videos where she’s celebrating dropping them off, giving them the V and saying she’s glad she’s got rid of them for the day. She’s done absolutely naff all with them this summer, even a walk to the park with Isa. Let the poor boy get rid of his energy. Oh and No the chippy or Pizza on a ‘drive’ isn’t a trip out for the kids. Try being with them and baking?? Let them in the hot tub? Family cinema trip? Be present as they will soon grow up and not be seen dead with you.

ETA - we’ll have the one token story where she’s all sad that Isa is now at full time school whilst secretly celebrating that she’s now alone all day.

Shows what a billy bullshitter she is - a renovation of that dead lady house would be perfect content for an "Instagrammer" yet she chooses to sit in her rental car with her crappy plastic glasses on and do talkies about absolute bullshit instead.

Boss lady? More like dross lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.