Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PML she started with a reel about designers taking all her money and then filmed in a Home Bargains šŸ¤£ She's such a contradiction onto herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You know what Iā€™ll give it to grim, that does look much betterā€¦. But I bet Itā€™s still a care home inside.

Reactions: 8
The driveway looks better but I bet if you look closely itā€™ll be finished badly like all the other work sheā€™s had done. However, the Range Rover placed like itā€™s in a bloody car showroom made me howl. Just shove it on the drive!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Theyā€™ve only changed the bottom windows? The top windows are white and the bottom are black.

Anyway it looks surprisingly clean for grim fan.

Reactions: 10
Why was she showcasing the house next door too in that reel? Is she trying to make us think itā€™s all hers šŸ˜‚

It looks better but I canā€™t get over how they are prioritising the driveway over that kitchen she has inside.

That's an impressive improvement, I'll give her that...BUT...the mismatched windows?? They're unforgivable!

Also, photographing the car on the drive has absolutely done me in!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be fair windows are expensive so give her that, may be replaced in time or even painted?
But she was defo looking at next doors to make her house look better. It does look good. I donā€™t understand why she didnt post progress stories, updates on grid etc. Thereā€™s so much missed opportunity and content.

Can anybody upload photos for the great big blocked gang please? So much potential in that house.

Reactions: 5
So much better. I wonder if that has extended the living room outwards to the front?
I do think they should have changed all the windows on the front to look better though. The car posed is ridiculous! Wonder if they got their kitchen extension done?
Why didnā€™t she share the Reno though? Loads of content there for her!

She did get new windows in upstairs, they are different from the old ones, but why did she get not get all the same colour!!

She did get new windows in upstairs, they are different from the old ones, but why did she get not get all the same colour!!
Actually scratch that, i saw wrong!! She didnt!!

Reactions: 1
Car showroom garden/drive on the outside. Laughable that she makes out she's minted and puts the Range on show! Silly twit. Can certainly guarantee it will still be dead old lady's home with a huge sprinkle of mustiness on the inside. Priorities eh Afsana?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Maybe Iā€™m wrong. But when we were slowly renovating our house we have done the bits that are important to and will benefit how we function as a family. So kitchen, bathroom, windows etc. The front door, garage door and driveway were the last things we did. I have a secret hankering to have a nicer drive, but good old tarmac will be fine.

The fact that theyā€™ve done the outside first screams fur coat and no knickers. Tinpot millionaires. As long as the neighbours think youā€™ve got it, thatā€™s all that matters.

Reactions: 23
Has she shown any inside renovations yet? Her bedroom was like the before and not the after.

Reactions: 7
Sheā€™s doing a Greedy and making us wait for a ā€œcouple of bitsā€ to arrive.
surprised she hasnā€™t put a countdown timer on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can anybody upload photos for the great big blocked gang please? So much potential in that house.
They have done the roof as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.