Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing how we’ve never heard about this speech thing till her idol started talking about it. I don’t believe Grim. She’s just trying to have something in common with Hinch. And yes, Mr Isa will have speech and dental problems if she doesn’t take that bloody dummy away. She should have put that on her sticker chart.

Reactions: 14
Saturday being the day? The day she meets Hinch at Lakeside at the thing she's paid to go to? She is sooooo weird :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the actual duck does she think she looks like? Fake North Face label on show as per.
which designer is she pretending those awful glasses are from?
I am very much looking forward to her utter nonsense in the build up to seeing Hinch. Daft cow.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the actual duck does she think she looks like? Fake North Face label on show as per.
I am very much looking forward to her utter nonsense in the build up to seeing Hinch. Daft cow.
Exactly. Also what is glam about the North Face? It's hiking/outdoor gear is it not? Those glasses are hideous, why hasn't her husband told her how stupid she looks?

Exactly. Also what is glam about the North Face? It's hiking/outdoor gear is it not? Those glasses are hideous, why hasn't her husband told her how stupid she looks?
I get the feeling that her husband is as fake and idiotic as she is. I’m sure he’s not immune to buying a bit of fake designer gear.
I can imagine them swanning around Croydon in their fake Gucci and McQueen gear. Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg, those sunglasses 😂😂😂😂 She has the worst taste in sunglasses 😂 Also she does know she will get like one minute with her best bubs Sophie on Saturday? Quick photo and moved along for the next person . But will obviously make out she spent ages with her.

The question is - filter or no filter for her pic with Hinch?

Who will take the pic??! Is she going with someone? Or a quick selfie and then moved along. Will she take Isa?!

Ok that was a few questions 😄

Reactions: 8
Have they not got the ‘Burberry’ check pattern on the lenses? They’re fugly whatever they’re meant to be, but like someone else mentioned she has some horrific sunglasses.

Reactions: 4
All the kids are wearing The North Face at the moment so she's showing how cool she is - plus it's expensive stuff, well the genuine stuff is, so she can show off how rich she is too 🥱
The sunglasses are meant to be Fendi via DH Gate but they are far too big for her face, and enormously tacky!

Reactions: 4
She looks bleeping stupid with the fake over sized sungigs. Thinks she's something special don't she. Just makes her look a clown and an even bigger dick than usual.

Screenshot_20230208_182355_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
North face is nothing to brag about, every 13 year old up over is decked out head to toe in it.... except glams kids who'll be in 2 year old primark 🙃👀

Reactions: 6
Ooooh. Social anxiety! She’s SOOOOOOOOOOOO anxious! What a terrible shame that she has the very same made up ailment that her idol has (I’m not saying anxiety is made up btw, just Grim’s & Hinch’s anxiety)
Oh well, it’ll give her something to natter about with Hinch won’t it. Oh no, she won’t get a chance to natter will she? It’ll be a quick mumbled meeting, a quick filtered pic and then she’ll be ushered away. I cannot wait for the comedown.

Reactions: 18
Is her life really that empty that she's wetting her pants over the 2 minutes that she'll get to spend with The Super Hun? 🙄 I'd rather watch paint dry in a room that hasn't been painted yet...

Reactions: 13
Is her life really that empty that she's wetting her pants over the 2 minutes that she'll get to spend with The Super Hun? 🙄 I'd rather watch paint dry in a room that hasn't been painted yet...
2 minutes? They’ll get 20 seconds each if they’re lucky.
There’s so many of them working themselves into a froth about “meeting” the hard faced chav. They’re all going to be on a massive comedown next week.
the pictures will be hilarious.

Reactions: 17
2 minutes? They’ll get 20 seconds each if they’re lucky.
There’s so many of them working themselves into a froth about “meeting” the hard faced chav. They’re all going to be on a massive comedown next week.
the pictures will be hilarious.
I mean, be excited if you want (don't get it myself) but its the public knicker wetting that's so hideous. Anyone would think she's off for a one to one with the King of England at his private residence. She's so weird.

Reactions: 13
Still pretending to have “social anxiety”. Fucksake. She’s got to drive to lakeside, stand in a queue and then meet a nonentity for 10 seconds, she’s not making a speech in front of the UN.
I live a few miles away from Grim & if we want to go ‘north of the river’ it’s always a bit of an expedition, both river crossings at Dartford and Blackwall can get very very busy. I do hope she doesn’t get there too late!
who am I trying to kid? She’ll be setting off at about 4am won’t she?
---

She’s off round the shops.
go and listen. Listen to her saying “I love iTTTTTTTTT” and this is my “favouriTTTTTTTTTe”
She’s talking like Hinch again.
why? Why do they do it?! (ITTTTTTTTT”??????
It’s a mental disorder isn’t it? This hero worship of disingenuous twats who plaster a fake perfect lifestyle all over social media? It has to be.
do you think Grim even realises she’s imitating Hinch? Is it intentional? I don’t know what’s worse, doing it on purpose or being so brainwashed by a manky looking chav that you don’t even realise you’re talking like it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Genuinely confused why she's anxious about tomorrow? I know it's fake anxious for the gram, but should she not be excited to meet her best bubs? I don't get why anyone would be excited to meet her, but all the huns are so why isn't Grim?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.