Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think more coats than a cloakroom had to be part of the next thread title!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still no “reveal”. Just sitting in her (Bossman / The bank’s) car moaning. Did you see the weird lunge she did just so she could show the label on her coat? What a sad sad woman. Who actually cares what knock off coat she’s got in today? She’s a very odd person.
She's definitely had to tone down her account. She only comes on now to talk about errands with boss man, and that's only sporadically. She's obviously been put on a tight leash because of the embarrassment she has caused to her husband. That lunge to show her knock off coat is so embarrassing, even more so considering the absolute state of her hair.

Glam, I think not. Just because it's got a "name" on it doesn't make you glam, Afsana.

Reactions: 12
Bloody hell, the insta viewer isn’t showing any stories. What am I missing?

Ha! Found another viewer! She’s so pathetic. They’ve still got that steering wheel lock on even now it’s on the drive 😱
Remember she said one time Bossman had taken the RR for new wheels, tinted windows and to be pimped up? Still looks big standard to me.
That’ll be the old Corolla next to it 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It does make me laugh when she throws the ‘boss lady’ out there when she’s at bookers cash and carry 😂😂 and as for the last story 😂😂 she really needs to re think her name she’s literally the opposite to Glam with her manky hairy leggings in her dirty car with a KFC 😂😂😂😂
Is this all the content she can muster nowadays?
All the talk of the renovation and she’s showed none apart from a drive with the ticked up motor on it. They have had the entrance/porch done, I am thinking nothing has been done inside 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m a boss lady and part of the perks is i get someone from my team to do stuff for me 😂 is that not what being a boss lady is!? Telling others what to do!?

Reactions: 18
This isn't her bedroom and it doesn't look like the living room. Could it be the eldest lads room? Can't remember what kind of wallpaper that was up in there, it's been that long since she showed us. I remember he had grey wallpaper and a small radiator in an odd place near the window. And a printer stuffed in a cupboard for her 'business' work. 🤭
Or is this the one Isa shares with his other brother? The one she's never shown finished because she tries to make out its a big 4 bedroom house. When in reality it's only 3. Her and Boss man in one, eldest in another, and other 2 kids squeezed in together in another bedroom.
Poor boys having to put up with her soulless hun grey outdated styles.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
This isn't her bedroom and it doesn't look like the living room. Could it be the eldest lads room? Can't remember what kind of wallpaper that was up in there, it's been that long since she showed us. I remember he had grey wallpaper and a small radiator in an odd place near the window. And a printer stuffed in a cupboard for her 'business' work. 🤭
Or is this the one Isa shares with his other brother? The one she's never shown finished because she tries to make out its a big 4 bedroom house. When in reality it's only 3. Her and Boss man in one, eldest in another, and other 2 kids squeezed in together in another bedroom.
Poor boys having to put up with her soulless hun grey outdated styles.
I’d say that’s the 2 boys room, with the shared double bed, instead of bunk beds which would have been much better for 2 little lads.
If I remember correctly the eldest lads wallpaper was darker than that? We never ever did get a reveal of the 2 boys room, or the rest of the house after the ‘renovations’

what qualifies her as "glam?" the North Face gilet?

God give me strength, she dresses like Waynetta in her tracksuits.

• Haha
Are we on an attention seeking depression journey???
Last post the other day of the cuppa and choc biscuits then radio silence till just her usual manky morning beverage today?
She’s totally done now isn’t she? Bossman killed her insta fame fake life 😂

All she posts is the ‘good Morning glam squad’ minging coffee pic and that’s her done for the day 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her followers are getting less, I'm sure she was 26k at some point. Now 24.1k. The instahun life is well and truly over

Reactions: 11
The not so bad boss lady has really turned to tit hasn't she? Daily posts of her muddy coffee in a different mug each day....

Her followers are getting less, I'm sure she was 26k at some point. Now 24.1k. The instahun life is well and truly over

Oh, dear...

Going by her following column it appears that she unfollows the unfollowers.
Loony.

glam.png

• Haha
Fucksake. She’s got herself a fake Ugg hat now. 🙄
I don’t know why she bothers with Insta anymore, she’s been completely hobbled by BossMan and his family. She needs to give it up really.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.