Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you get a brand new drive when eventually you will need to gut the house, get a new kitchen, bathroom and redecorate? The drive will become a dumping ground and so messy with renovation work. I’d rather leave the drive till last.

plus the size of her front garden and the cost of a drive these days with the increase cost of materials, she could of got a new kitchen!

Looking at the photo, she will need a dropped curb which cost thousands as you have to use council approved contractors - and the application fee is quite costly too!

Mind boggles

Reactions: 8
Why would you get a brand new drive when eventually you will need to gut the house, get a new kitchen, bathroom and redecorate? The drive will become a dumping ground and so messy with renovation work. I’d rather leave the drive till last.

plus the size of her front garden and the cost of a drive these days with the increase cost of materials, she could of got a new kitchen!

Looking at the photo, she will need a dropped curb which cost thousands as you have to use council approved contractors - and the application fee is quite costly too!

Mind boggles
They got the kerb dropped a while ago, priorities!!!
That sofa must be like sitting on deckchairs, how can they live like that??? I can’t believe they are still waiting for planning approval over a year after applying.

Reactions: 10

Mind boggles
I think if I cast my mind back that they may already have had the dropped kerb work done. She made a big thing of it I’m sure.
I do get prioritising an off road parking space if you live in a high crime area.They mustbe worried as they use a steering lock! Not really the sweet village she likes to portray!

I think if I cast my mind back that they may already have had the dropped kerb work done. She made a big thing of it I’m sure.
I do get prioritising an off road parking space if you live in a high crime area.They mustbe worried as they use a steering lock! Not really the sweet village she likes to portray!
Oh the bleeping steering wheel lock! She made a big deal of that for a while didn’t she? Showing it all the time, she’s stopped again now tho, probably after us laughing here about how it showed how bad her area was if she needed it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she live in a nice area/street ? I can't imagine her living anywhere lovely with lovely posh neighbours

Reactions: 7
Seeing those pictures again really shows that they’ve done nothing and not brought anything new into that house at all.

I can’t imagine that kitchen got a good, deep clean when they moved in 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Does she live in a nice area/street ? I can't imagine her living anywhere lovely with lovely posh neighbours
I think @Runforestrun may have a nice picture of across the street in the ‘Grim gallery’ showing the locals in their finest 🤣🤣
Her neighbours probably despise her after she posted pictures of them in their private garden out of her bedroom window whilst ridiculing them. I think they were made well aware of her actions at the time!!!
I bet they laugh at her in her car sat outside talking to her phone 🤣

I’m sure in another thread there’s photos of her showing off her car in the middle of a street. Looks like Beirut from what I seen!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her house is actually awful and I don't understand how they can live the way they do spending money on tit when they sleep in a dead woman's bed. It makes me shudder.
A few years ago I viewed a house to rent and it was decorated and filled with furniture similar to this house of horrors. The lady who did the viewing said everything had to stay as was and not to be replaced. Safe to say I didn't progress with that.
Blows my mind her and her husband and happy to live like this, let alone with young kids too. They must never have friends from school over for fear of embarrassment but at least mummy have a shrine to hinch and a party shed ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can understand that people have homes that aren’t always a showhome but I honestly don’t understand all the spending she does on unnecessary shite instead of doing her home. Even if they’re waiting for some reason to do a full Reno at least make it decent while you wait. You don’t need to spend a fortune to do it, all her Primark crap and all the “dupes” aka cheap tit, would have covered it ten times over.

Reactions: 12
I can understand that people have homes that aren’t always a showhome but I honestly don’t understand all the spending she does on unnecessary shite instead of doing her home. Even if they’re waiting for some reason to do a full Reno at least make it decent while you wait. You don’t need to spend a fortune to do it, all her Primark crap and all the “dupes” aka cheap tit, would have covered it ten times over.
Exactly this. Even a coat of fresh paint and open the curtains would make it feel better. Why do the gardens before inside - makes no sense.

Reactions: 9
Talkies in the car again, desperately trying to sound like her bubs Hinch.

Glammed up? You're wearing a dull washed out jumper with slicked back greasy hair, Afsana! A bit of make up and a heavy filter does not make you glam.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha was just coming to say 🤣🤣 she thinks she's super glam for the tile shop in her jumper and slicked down hair. Okay hun. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oooo tiles! The big question is, are they for the kitchen or bathroom?
Front of the house for those who haven’t seen it. It’s shocking how much it cost 🤮
I recall seeing a street view picture of a gang of kids out the front! They must of updated Google earth as I can’t see them on there any more. Just house opposite having building work!
It still makes me wonder how she’s had the party room done but not shown it! If she shows any other work then she’s def worried about planning! Can’t wait for an updated view when it comes out! 😂
I also though all the tiles she showed were awful! The whole house will be this dark grey murky hole.
Maybe these people should inject some colour into their lives!

I recall seeing a street view picture of a gang of kids out the front! They must of updated Google earth as I can’t see them on there any more. Just house opposite having building work!
It still makes me wonder how she’s had the party room done but not shown it! If she shows any other work then she’s def worried about planning! Can’t wait for an updated view when it comes out! 😂
I also though all the tiles she showed were awful! The whole house will be this dark grey murky hole.
Maybe these people should inject some colour into their lives!
We are still waiting for a bedroom reveal for her middle boy (and Mr Isa) 😂

• Haha
Those tiles were something off a flea market in turkey! Vile old fashioned.

my god that house, like chatsworth estate in shameless.

that front garden is quite a nice size. She should of just got her hands dirty and made it look presentable. The house is in disrepair and she wants to park a klarna Range Rover on a fancy new drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.