Glamfairysworld #10 carpets still grim, curtains still closed, anxiety high and her Instagram account exposed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she get invited to these events?? This is a genuine question because when was the last time anyone from Astonish saw her using one of their items? In fact, when was the last time anyone saw her clean?! She literally removed the word 'clean' from her Insta handle because she doesn't clean!
She probably had to pay for a ticket to attend like she has in the past. There is no way she would be choosen to attend for free, like you say she doesn’t clean or use Astonish so what would Astonish gain by having her there. She said something about being so happy when she receives emails from companies inviting her, making out it is a personal invite when really they probably send it to loads of Insta huns

Reactions: 9
She probably had to pay for a ticket to attend like she has in the past. There is no way she would be choosen to attend for free, like you say she doesn’t clean or use Astonish so what would Astonish gain by having her there. She said something about being so happy when she receives emails from companies inviting her, making out it is a personal invite when really they probably send it to loads of Insta huns
Agreed, but I can't figure out why is she even on the list of people you contact?! She's so far removed from the cleaning community now, I'd have been embarrassed to go if I'd just abandoned it like she has!

Reactions: 8
Agreed, but I can't figure out why is she even on the list of people you contact?! She's so far removed from the cleaning community now, I'd have been embarrassed to go if I'd just abandoned it like she has!
I was thinking that too. Surely she must feel a fraud deep down inside! You can tell by the facial expressions of people she has does selfies with, that they are thinking ‘ffs grim is here lingering like a bad smell again’ 😂

content subject Next week will be ‘riddled with anxiety’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No. She means “I didn’t take you with me because my husband doesn’t know I film in shops and I don’t want to do it in front of him”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
With what's going on ?

It didn't stop her all thru covid ...its because dossman is there she will be shuffling behind him ...so aye

Reactions: 15
What current situation? Is she trying to make us post about her again!
Boss man is pissing me off, think that should be put with the receipts.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else skip the B&M stories? I mean, I saw light bulbs and I was out of there. Yaaaawn!!!! 🥱🥱
I won't show you what's in there but I will show you all the shite I bought....on a whim...🙄

Reactions: 5
Anyone else skip the B&M stories? I mean, I saw light bulbs and I was out of there. Yaaaawn!!!! 🥱🥱
I won't show you what's in there but I will show you all the shite I bought....on a whim...🙄
It was just basic stuff, toothpaste and the like. Wry restrained cos Bossman was there so she couldn’t go mad and buy a load of pointless shite

Reactions: 6
It was just basic stuff, toothpaste and the like. Wry restrained cos Bossman was there so she couldn’t go mad and buy a load of pointless shite
Thought as much. Absolutely dire content. I can't believe even she bothers!!

Reactions: 2
Has she actually gone out dressed like that? Although judging by the breakfast she shared they didn’t go anywhere fancy.

I wonder why Bossman seems to be accompanying her everywhere these days?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.