Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
What is the wizard of fuckery is THIS? She bleated on about having some new stairs carpet put down, but in actual fact it was a bodge job done badly!!! 4 steps and a bit of landing. Who the fuck laid it, Stevie Wonder?!!!!!

Screenshot_20220805-202606_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220805-202717_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

pinkgin147

Don’t most people have a bike waiting for their kid when they wake up on their birthday? You know so it’s exciting and a big surprise. Buying them on the day is shit.

Reactions: 16

CrapEars

VIP Member
So it’s a whole year since that poor woman won the birthday advent thing and had to feign joy when she unwrapped a load of out of date makeup and SHEIN crap.
doesn’t time fly?

• Haha
Reactions: 15

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
She’s sorting out her piles and piles of makeup. So far she’s got about 20 foundations. I know she’s got more faces than Big Ben but surely even she doesn’t need that much stuff to smear on her face?
there’s hundreds of ££s worth of makeup in that huge pile. Yet she continues to buy more and more, just to keep up with the Insta huns.
Every time she talks it’s more and more like Hinch. I don’t know where “Jessie” comes from but she currently lives in south East London / Surrey, where they do NOT speak like Essex chavs. But the “Love iiittttttt”s and the “Blooomin”s are just pure Hinch. What a sad little life Jane, copying a lying Essex chav so much that you even try to talk like her.
All that make up and she still looks like she needs a good wash.

• Haha

bubbity09

Those tiles were something off a flea market in turkey! Vile old fashioned.

my god that house, like chatsworth estate in shameless.

that front garden is quite a nice size. She should of just got her hands dirty and made it look presentable. The house is in disrepair and she wants to park a klarna Range Rover on a fancy new drive.

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Oh I bet Grim is mad she went yesterday and not today 🤣🤣🤣 Funny her two BFF's didn't tell her they were going today 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
With what's going on ?

It didn't stop her all thru covid ...its because dossman is there she will be shuffling behind him ...so aye

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
If bossman really hasn't made you a cup of tea in 16 years, then he's as big an asshole as you are Grim

• Haha

Gennie19

VIP Member
Grim you are asking what people want to see on your page as you just don’t know anymore? Well I can safely say no one wants to see you shovelling food in your gob and talking with your mouth full 🥴 and if your life is so busy surely that’ll provide plenty of content, no? Because that isn’t true?

Here are a couple of ideas:
Cleaning
Cooking
The renovation work

no flouncing

VIP Member
Wait a minute he’s going on a school trip with school yet they are driving him to the airport and she has shared a picture of him checking in by himself.

Wouldn’t they meet at school and travel together? That’s how school trips usually work.

• Haha

Lalla

VIP Member
All these Huns crying over SS reel, sharing it and commenting, honestly she's never going to be your friend! She's not even going to be fake friends with you like she is with Hinch and Greedy 🤣🤣🤣 however much you cry over her posts!

• Haha

PennyPop

Chatty Member
How sad that she has to use her Hinch shrine in her utility room as a backdrop cos the rest of her house is a shithole! That’s a framed letter from Hinch behind her on display 😂😂😂

god she loves eyefucking herself doesn’t she? Shame the reality doesn’t match the filter!
The generic letter that everyone got sent in their PR packages that she thought was written to her personally so she framed it! 🤣🤣 What a sad little life!!

• Haha
  • Sick

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Why the sad face about seeing where Isa will be in September? She hates him most of the time.

Hyacinthsquash

VIP Member
I guess they’ve stripped the walls and put the pictures back up because it’s gonna take another two years for them to actually wallpaper.. stripping that paper off would have been done in the first week if I moved into that shit hole..

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Funny how she has a pointy chin one minute then the next it's gone. The adventures of Jessie and her now-you-see-it-now-you-don't chin. Looks like a fucking police mugshot in that picture on the right. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

PhotoGrid_Site_1659218781384.jpg

• Haha