Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Just want to take a minute to wish all my fellow Tattle Trolls a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. Even you Jessie, I hope you decide to drop this fantasy life you’re leading and become more authentic in the new year. Start afresh. You could do so much with your account. Sometimes you are quite witty, you don’t need to pretend to be something you’re not (boss lady). Just accept your life for what it is, a perfectly nice life with a nice husband and kids and appreciate it and build your account up focussing on your Reno, cooking, your culture even, I know loads of us have said we’d love to see stuff like that and learn more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

plonkington

Chatty Member
The “important meeting” was a “Codgers Luncheon Club”. Some old people getting together for lunch. Not entirely sure why she had to be there.
Honestly thought she was hosting an emergency COBRA meeting the way she was bleating on 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 25

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
I wonder if, while she’s sitting there in her crusty Hinch dressing gown, drinking her from her crud encrusted Hinch cup, she realises that all the money she’s wasted on Hinch and SS’s shite has basically helped them buy their massive homes… meanwhile she still lives in a shithole because she can’t afford to replace the old lady carpet because she wastes loads of money on their crap.

You’ve got to hand it to Hinch and SS, they give these thirsty bitches the occasional ‘like’ on the gram to keep them hooked and keep the money rolling in. The pair of them will be laughing their tits off in their farmhouses at her cheap grey bedroom - her and the thousands of other mugs that keep tagging them into their posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

SpritneyBeers

Is she on glue? It’s a tiny bit of mud! Very neat mud, almost as if it was done on purpose so she could show off her new trainers?? She’s actually 15 isn’t she? 🙈😂
funny how she never shows any of these trainers she owns arriving as well..... the "McQueen" ones, now these Nikes, if they were real you know she'd have 1000 stories of her "unboxing" them and saying cAn wE jUsT tAkE a mOmEnT
But she doesn't, because they're all AliExpress specials :LOL:

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She’s as much talking on that wallow talkie as she was those times she was ‘talking’ to Bossman off camera while doing her make up and throwing her head back laughing. Those were the cringiest 🙄
It was only a few weeks ago she said she’d asked Bossman to ask the chef to make her some chips!
Why would the chef have choice words if she is the boss and asked him to make her some food. That’s his job no?
The levels of Walter Mitty lifestyle she goes to are astounding. She fascinates me with all her lies and her fantasy life. She hasn’t even created a decent fantasy life has she? It’s shit! If I was the boss lady of 4 restaurants I wouldn’t be going there if I wasn’t needed, I’d be staying at home!! She’s just weird.

Could fry chips in that hair tonight, it’s worse than usual! Her severed finger seemed ok and bending too 😂 that’ll never be mentioned again now

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Anyone else think these huns are in some kind of group to send each other gifts and promote each other?
It wasn't that long ago she was sending converse and other crap to random people she didn't know. Something doesn't add up

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
She does not deserve those children at all.
These are not the actions of a woman who has recently suffered a loss.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Grimvent is up - Primark highlighter and some pore strips. I think she missed the 0 off, it’s not £295 it’s £29.50 worth of out of date, probably used crap 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

CrapEars

VIP Member
Wish someone lived nearby so they could see if she was actually there and working 😂
I’ve moved recently and now two of “her” restaurants come up as suggestions on Tripadvisor when I searched for somewhere to go.
I might take one for the team and go to one on Saturday, if she starts dropping hints about going to one or the other I’ll persuade the husband he fancies a curry.

• Haha
  • Heart

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Morning Glam Squad - few things to report.

1. She's still wearing the same black hoody.
  2. She's still not washed her hair.
  3. Lucy's voice is on par with nails scraping down a chalkboard.
  4. Lucy has been gifted a bargain sponge from Shein.
  5. She's driving her husband's car today - LOL - why would you do that? Especially with him out of the country?
Oh it's a laugh isn't it?!

• Haha

pinkgin147

Hello everyburdy, can we just 🤔 take a minute…
Those skirtings, dear lord. Glam fairy CLEAN your house!
18EFE23F-80EA-4120-8044-D470E0F3FF4C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

Misssj80

VIP Member
That important luncheon, that she was sooo nervous for, looks like a pensioners lunch special!! £5 for lunch and a coach to get you there.

• Haha

Sambuj

Chatty Member
Thread Suggestion -
Shhh, Bossman’s in the US of A , we’re left with Grimvent and fakes everyday

Goes right through Jan and up to Feb 3rd cos that’s her birthday
I bet Lucy’s face will be struggling as we go on! Comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
That walkie talkie video is as cringe and fake as the time she was pretending to talk to customers to tell them they had no tables and the time she filmed herself pretending talking to her husband when she was getting ready combined. Made my toenails curl more than Mr Isas 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21