Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I can’t wait to see what the shitevent brings tomorrow. It’s literally the highlight of my mornings seeing what tat Lucy unwraps and her true feelings written all over her face! She can go as high pitched as she wants while claiming to live it, but her face says differently. That’s what you get for fixing a giveaway. At this point I’d just open the all in a oner

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Laurst

VIP Member
They literally do anything for content, they don't care. I don't understand why anybody would pimp their kids out for likes and followers. Its not even good content.
Exactly this. Everyone thinks their own kids are cute, but in reality not all kids are cute

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I’m gobsmacked. I wonder how many of these she did before we noticed?? Gotta keep eagle eyes out from now on. Daft bitch.
imagine sitting in your car, just outside your house, and recording a series of talkies for you gram because you can’t do them whenever you like cos your husband doesn’t know what you’re really like on line!!

• Haha

Alfie1234

VIP Member
If she were clever enough I’d think I was now watching a parody account, I can’t believe anyone watches her and either believes her or takes her seriously.
That lounge is horrendous, I get not spending a fortune if you’re planning major renovations (allegedly) but a few hundred quid on some paint, carpet cleaner and rugs would transform that room. Same on some cheap furniture from Argos or IKEA, you don’t need to spend a fortune to make somewhere pleasant to live temporarily.

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
She can't believe it's been a whole year since they bought the house. I can't believe they've lived a whole fucking year with all the deceased old lady's furniture and decor instead of actually buying new stuff and doing up the house. Yeh they've done the garden and 2 bedrooms only just recently, but fuck all else in that year.

Attachments

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Disgusting witch. Two fingers up at him this time instead of the bird.
ETA or calling them morons.
Him flat out with his dummy in 🙄
She’s fucking vile 🤬
Absolutely disgusting, just vile. This is the same person who dropped that many hints that she'd suffered a miscarriage. Posting cryptic stories for weeks on end to gain sympathy. Yet does this sort of stuff to her child while he's asleep? Fuck off you horrible woman. Some of us would love to be able to have children and have gone through so much heartache over the years but have never been blessed with any. 💔 Myself included.
YOU lady, need to take a long hard look at yourself and be thankful you HAVE children. Even if you did miscarry, no one should EVER treat their kids like this and then post all over social media. Horrible. Just pure wickedness and there's no need for any of it. ***sorry rant over.😭***

• Heart
  • Angry
I saw her latest story and came straight here but I can see what I'm thinking has already been said. What a horrible thing to do to your sleeping child! If a kid is difficult then unless there are underlying issues, their behaviour is 100% a reflection on how they were raised! My kid is only two and he knows how to ask for things properly ("Mummy can I have X please?") and how to say his thank you's, how to pick up his toys before bed etc. If she spent a bit more time engaging with her children instead of mooching around the shops, talking into her phone (while driving!! 😡) or hanging around in the restaurants pretending to work, she might see an improvement in their behaviour.

She makes me absolutely sick. Hinting towards a miscarriage and jumping on the grief tourism for Baby A and the little lad murdered by his step mum. And then she goes and slags off her own children, leaves them home alone and humiliates the smallest for all to see by flipping him off while he's sleeping and can't even defend himself. While neglecting his teeth and just basic hygiene.... She needs a visit from Social Services, pronto!

• Heart
I honestly can’t with grim any longer! She’s horrid. Showing off her Range Rover and Alexander McQueen trainers and the thousands of pounds she spends in crappy shops. Not once have we seen her take the kids to soft play, swimming, the cinema even the bloody park!! We’ve probably all been guilty of thinking our children are little assholes at times but the way she talks about them and the state of the youngest ones nails is just gross. I couldn’t sleep at night knowing I was busting about in £400 trainers whilst not being able to remember the last day out I took my children on. Stop trying to keep up with the Jones’ grim because what really matters are your children who are sat in front of you being neglected! Not a fucking beige hinch candlestick who FYI doesn’t give a flying fuck about you, you are free publicity for her and she wouldn’t piss on you if you were on fire!

Sambuj

Chatty Member
I know off hand hand she doesn’t do anything she’s got no say in the business all 4 our split partnership with her husband makdad and betrayal boy and Jessie hates that
It’s all for tax purposes. I’m the director of my husbands company. I barely lick a stamp in contribution 🤣🤣🤣 let alone prance around saying I’m a boss lady 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Do you t
Is she ok in the head?!
Why would you buy £3.50 worth of mascaras when you have used them before and didn’t like them and then go on your story and tell everyone that?
She’d have been better off just buying 1 decent quality mascara for just a little bit extra!
Nothing she does ever makes sense.

Oh and that filter makes you look like a twat. Definitely not something to aspire to look like all the time.
I mean, she says she has mac and nars makeup, but keeps buying cheapy mascaras from primark and wilkos? She’s got issues. I think she buys all these cheap things because she needs something to talk about and they are cheap enough that she can fill a few stories reviewing them without wasting too much money. It all boils down to the fact that she has piss poor content. That’s why we get ‘taken along’ to the tat shops and shown half the stuff there, that she has absolutely no intention of buying. Just to fill her dots up 😂

no flouncing

VIP Member
If you look at her talking in the car videos from both today and yesterday she has filmed them at the same time. Same clothes even tho she’s trying to hide her hoodie in the ‘Friday’ video, parked in the exact same spot if you look at the car in the background and also her hair has the same piece sticking out on the right hand side of her head as ‘yesterday’.

So now she’s having to pre record her daily chats to avoid Bossman hearing 😄

• Haha

CrapEars

VIP Member
This photo sums up their skewed priorities so well. Manky carpet, hideous old lady furniture, mess everywhere and an absolutely massive tv teetering on top of the hand me down dead person 1980s cabinet thing.
One of at least two massive tv’s if she’s to be believed. Carpet for that room would cost less than that telly.
Her husband is as bad as her. Pandering to her whims and allowing his children to live in a shithole while they swank about in a shitty Range Rover & pretend to be business people.

Attachments

• Sick

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She does that especially for us!! I’m pretty sure she does her stories just for us too. I see it like a little ‘good morning tattle’ 🤣
Oh she’s definitely been acting weirder the last few weeks. Her content is shit. Not that it was ever good, but it’s just nothing now. Just lots of ummms and yeahs and busy busy days but nothing ever happens. And 98% of them in the car again cos as we all know, talkies aren’t allowed in the house where her husband can hear her! 😂

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She's sooooo run off her feet to the point of feeling ill, but she's alright to go in 2 aldis and whatever else. You're not that busy if you have time to mooch round shops.
She's infuriating

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So the giveaway has £295 of makeup in it yet they’ve still got the old ladies carpet etc. Get your priorities right, you selfish cow 😡

Badaboom

VIP Member
Ice cream and ‘jingle bells’ he wants to go to an ice cream van, even I got that! Also, why does she get him to ‘perform’ and then just laugh at him. That poor boy, she only pays attention to him when he can create ‘content’