Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her videos from last night are embarrassing. That filter. Honestly. The Flicky hair?? Make it make sense.
And all done stone cold sober too! How her followers can believe she has anxiety is beyond me.

Reactions: 10
So you know all the lyrics to “ziga zigah”, so surely you’d know that the songs actually called “wannabe” 🙄 Quite appropriate for Afsana really 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What's Jessie going to do now Mrs Hinch has a new house? She will have to redecorate her bedroom to match Mrs Hinch's new bedroom 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What's Jessie going to do now Mrs Hinch has a new house? She will have to redecorate her bedroom to match Mrs Hinch's new bedroom 🤣🤣
It’s all ‘country home’ now. We all knew Grey was well past it’s sell by date! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 13
"My husbands at work"

we know Afsana, that's why you're doing talkies from your sofa. 😂

• Haha
I wonder if, while she’s sitting there in her crusty Hinch dressing gown, drinking her from her crud encrusted Hinch cup, she realises that all the money she’s wasted on Hinch and SS’s shite has basically helped them buy their massive homes… meanwhile she still lives in a shithole because she can’t afford to replace the old lady carpet because she wastes loads of money on their crap.

You’ve got to hand it to Hinch and SS, they give these thirsty witches the occasional ‘like’ on the gram to keep them hooked and keep the money rolling in. The pair of them will be laughing their tits off in their farmhouses at her cheap grey bedroom - her and the thousands of other mugs that keep tagging them into their posts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
That dressing gown give me full on musty moth ball vibes 🤢 I'm willing to bet its never been washed because she probably believes little old Soph hand stitched it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she congratulated ‘Soph’ in her stories…..as if ‘Soph’ is going to be watching her insta stories 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She can't believe it's been a whole year since they bought the house. I can't believe they've lived a whole bleeping year with all the deceased old lady's furniture and decor instead of actually buying new stuff and doing up the house. Yeh they've done the garden and 2 bedrooms only just recently, but duck all else in that year.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That dressing gown give me full on musty moth ball vibes 🤢 I'm willing to bet its never been washed because she probably believes little old Soph hand stitched it
That’s actually bleeping hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 I did notice the pile was looking a bit lumpy on the lapel 🤔
We will see her sticking a new sign in her front gate soon ‘ grim fanny glam fairy farm’ 🤣

She can't believe it's been a whole year since they bought the house. I can't believe they've lived a whole bleeping year with all the deceased old lady's furniture and decor instead of actually buying new stuff and doing up the house. Yeh they've done the garden and 2 bedrooms only just recently, but duck all else in that year.
It was comical seeing her story from last year. Nothing really has changed in the house 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All the kids are in bed...uses her eldest to babysit most nights until early hours the next day but when she's home he is asleep in bed at 9pm. She does anything not to spend time with them...and why does she always act so knackered after a theme night? Surely having 4 restaurants that operate on the Evenings only have seen her having to get used to late nights? She stumbled over her bull so much and that much so its predictable.

The first thing I would have done was ripped that kitchen out. It reminds me of when Kim and Aggie first land at a house that is in desperate need of help. No wonder they eat take away all the time. Makes me wonder the food hygiene rating for all 4 restaurants because if the grim fibber's kitchen is anything to go by then....oh hang on....they aren't her restaurants...I'm sure makdad and sami have ensured that their standards are high at their restaurants.

Last edited:
These comments have me creasing up 🤣 I havnt been able to comment much as you know.... life! But love reading all your comments.

My 1st thought when I saw Mrs Hinch has moved is that Grim is now going to have to re decorate (well 2 rooms 🤣) as there is no way hinch will be going all grey again. Absolute sheep

The pre recorded videos are hilarious too. She thinks herself somthing else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Had a look through her grid again and remembered this. Now before the pre-recorded good morning car talkies THIS was probably her most embarrassing post. The blurred out section is money off vouchers and the ‘magazine’ is one of those free ones that get distributed around. And she put her mug over Makdad to block him out the photo! Hilarious 🤣
Omg 😆 Jesus, she’s cringe x100 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she still using a kids plate ffs?!
I reckon this proves she’s had some sort of weight-loss surgery 🤔 Gastric Sleeve or a gastric band? She does no exercise or anything healthwise. If she can spend thousands on crap, she can spend thousands on her vain self. And those coffees in the morning have to be a weightloss drink. She’s fibbing when she says that's coffee…because she has another hot drink half an hour later in a different mug!

I bet that bed’s not been made in weeks. It had a bit of a special appearance today. The whole shaky phone transition 😂 Oh Jreasy/Crapsana, you do spoil us 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.