Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow her hair looks dirtier than ever today 🤮 Just have a bloody wash will you. It’s not like you do anything else. Boss babe hahaha yeah alright

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Disgusting witch. Two fingers up at him this time instead of the bird.
ETA or calling them morons.
Him flat out with his dummy in 🙄
She’s bleeping vile 🤬

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
She does not deserve those children at all.
These are not the actions of a woman who has recently suffered a loss.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
That’ll be Mr Isa in the shared double bed in the third bedroom the two boys share. NOT her ‘middle sons room’.
Bet she never does a reveal of that bedroom. I need to see the custom built wardrobes!

Reactions: 11
Her poor innocent kid! Asleep in bed and she is giving him the V!!! Does anyone know what school these poor kids go to? I bet the Head Teacher would not be too impressed with her actions. This has made me really sad.
Why does she this this is ok behaviour?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
What in the duck are those sunglasses? Does she think she looks like some sort of famous celeb or sumat. 🥴🤮 She's of her rocker, and then some.

IMG_20220105_195124.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If i had a burner phone right now this would be sent straight to her husband and posted on all restaurant pages. Shes got to be playing up to tattle...its been said before and we know she comes here all the time so why would you do something so disgusting when you've been called out for doing similar before. Poor child.

Reactions: 14
She gives no shits about those boys. Do any of the restaurants have insta accounts? I'm not on Facebook.

Reactions: 8
Why the duck would you shuv 2 fingers up at your innocent sleeping child?
Horrible little bleep

Reactions: 12
She gives no shits about those boys. Do any of the restaurants have insta accounts? I'm not on Facebook.
2 of them do. I don’t know the names of the other two. She’s always at Samsara with bossman, that’s the most recent one and Makdad always seems to be at the Indian diner.

i assume she runs the samsara one, she posts on their fb page and look at the photos of her on the grid!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The social services need to be involved now. This is not the first time...she calls her kids morons tells them not to come back and on a few occasions is seen abusing them with swearing gestures....and tells the Internet shes going to punch her husband in the throat.

Reactions: 10
How disgusting. Imagine growing up and realising your mum has plastered a photo on Instagram of her holding up two fingers WHILST YOU SLEPT. That innocent sleeping boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She's clearly selfish...I'd have done my kids rooms first. Mine would be last. I would be gutted to say I'd been there a whole year. How do these vacuous twats have a following? Apart from swear at her kids, say she's off to work and ask if ppl are good, what does she do? I keep watching thinking she'll do something anything....nope nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Her behaviour 100% confirms she did not have a miscarriage. She really is the lowest of the low and needs reported to social services. Those children left alone constantly into the early hours of the morning and then how she speaks and treats them. Actually vile 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Does she think that anyone will think that its acceptable to do that to your child. How are big accounts like Stacey soloman the label lady and Mrs Hinch still follow her. They seem devoted to their children so I can imagine this would horror them. And the young girl that she send the gift to. She seems like she dotes on her child also...I would be tagging jessie while at the post office sending them straight back with the caption " I don't want to be accosiated with such a nasty piece of work"

• Heart
Reactions: 11
2 of them do. I don’t know the names of the other two. She’s always at Samsara with bossman, that’s the most recent one and Makdad always seems to be at the Indian diner.

i assume she runs the samsara one, she posts on their fb page and look at the photos of her on the grid!!
On a lighter note i bet the Cher tribute is gonna be a real treat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.