Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see a pattern here. If you look at the lady who won the glamvent and the girl she bought the converse for they both talk the same. Or is it just me? They both have the same tones when they are talking.
It’s the way of the instahun, they all talk like that. They all say the same spiel at the start of their stories too, good morning/afternoon/evening, happy whatever day, how are you all, hope you’re all good/having/had a good day etc etc. it’s like a script that all the Hinch wannabe Huns follow. Another one is ‘I’ve just popped on’ 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It’s the way of the instahun, they all talk like that. They all say the same spiel at the start of their stories too, good morning/afternoon/evening, happy whatever day, how are you all, hope you’re all good/having/had a good day etc etc. it’s like a script that all the Hinch wannabe Huns follow. Another one is ‘I’ve just popped on’ 🙈
"popped on" is so cringe. They also all try to pretend to "forget" what day it is.....

Reactions: 13
Why does she make such a big deal about spending a bit of money? I can spend that in aldi no bother, why does she think it’s a ‘thing’ to show off about??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
“I’m really sorry I’ve been so quiet today guys”
is another one that really bugs me. Because everyone is just sitting by their phones waiting for their next instalment 🙄

• Haha
I have a few for your perusal 🤣
Including when she called the toilet blocks ‘piss blocks’ and said they harboured germs (all whilst she was showing some ‘happy post’ freebie.) 🤣
When she demeaned people who worked at Tesco by calling them ‘little’ when she wasn’t happy about something and then just a few tit bits 🤣
She's a bleep and a half isn't she. I think she loves it though. Seems to be her USP, which is ironic considering all the huns preach #bekind. Cant wait for the day she fucks off for good.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A face oil from Boots today 🙈 now I’m sure if she hadn’t bugged it up so much we wouldn’t be saying anything about it, but the way she went on about how much stuff she had to go in it, and claiming it was worth £300 she’s only herself to blame when we’re slaying it.
Was just going to say Lucy seems to be keeping everything she’s opened in the box! Easier to bin it all in one go at the end of Jan that way I suppose 😂
another product with old packaging as well - the Boots botanics branding doesn't look like that anymore 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The age of some of the tit in this “glamvent” box if the bird tries any of it she’ll be giving herself a chemical peel!

• Haha
Even that woman that won all that tit knows it's tit, it's written all over her face 🤣

• Haha
Is anyone counting this all up? I’d be a bit gutted with gone off makeup.
Probably an old receipt or from a food shop lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Even that woman that won all that tit knows it's tit, it's written all over her face 🤣
It’s the fact that everything she’s opened so far is clearly still in the box 😂
Poor thing was chuffed about the pixi blushers yesterday, shame they’re 6 years old 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
In actually dying of second hand embarrassment for her! At no point would someone stare at her for wearing pink socks, a pathetic way of showing of her “labels”.

grim hun, they’re probably staring because you act like a bleep 😂

• Haha
That cleanwithlucy and the way her voice goes up at the end of every sentence she says. So jarring.
Keeps saying how much she's loving the shitvent calender but is slinging it all back in that box for it never to see the light of day again 🤣
Bet it all ends up in her local charity shop at the end of the month
I can't watch Lucy because of this reason, the weird voice thing is 😫

I unfollowed glam because the arrogance just flows out and she's really difficult to watch 😫 I was half tempted to watch the ones from today until I saw someone say she eats loudly 🤢 who wants to see and hear that FFS 😩

Unless the receipt is produced, those trainers are as fake as she is. Those are either 'off the back of a lorry' or 'seconds'.

The stitching is shite for a pair of 400 quid trainers and the spacing for the black leather at the back seems odd as well.

Could be just the angle.

Anyway, she's a showoff.

1642108702208.jpg

stiching.jpg
real.png

• Haha
Definitely fake the lettering is completely different. Just looked up a guide on spotting fakes.

• Haha
I think she planned out the whole sock thing just so she could "show off" her L̶o̶v̶e̶l̶y̶ trainers. Because 1. No one gives a tit. 2. She's that sad

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.