Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I hate to defend her she didn’t. She bought a matching headscarf from the SS collection. She wore it with the dress.

I’m sorry, but I don’t believe that Makdad follows her insta. And I’m not 100% sure as to why you would know that? Why would he tell you that?
I really do think that Makdad wouldn’t waste his time tbh.
Yes, I remember that, it did look very nice as well, I’d love to see more of her culture, way more interesting than dragging us round tat shops.

Reactions: 12
Yes, I remember that, it did look very nice as well, I’d love to see more of her culture, way more interesting than dragging us round tat shops.
Exactly this! Far more interesting than the run of the mill fake insta hun / tat shop / grey crushed velvet / B&M tat that so many of the others do. She has potential, but is too delusional/narcissistic to see it.

Reactions: 9
@Runforestrun I have to say I agree with you, I don't believe Makdad is watching on a burner account either!
I just think she doesn’t even register with him. We’ve all seen the lives he took when she was there filming too, he didn’t acknowledge her one single time. She’s nothing to him, so I can’t really see him making a burner insta account just to follow her. I’m not saying they haven’t ever followed her, because around the same time as she posted the DV story there was talk that someone had visited the restaurant and spoken to Makdad, and for days after Grims insta was very strange. But don’t know if that was because she knew she was being followed or because we all kicked off about her dv story?
Either way, Makdad is a very successful guy, he’s no need to bother about what she does. She has no real input into the businesses so I assume he tolerates her being there for the sake of Bossman.

Reactions: 15
She’s nothing to anyone. That’s why she’s created this life in her head for Instagram

Reactions: 13
The way she keeps mentioning following the rules etc I think is a ploy. I think when it comes to the draw being made she will say there’s been a hack or scam happened so she will have to close the comp without drawing it. Then it’ll just die a death and she won’t mention it again. Unless one of the Huns wins it whoever does isn’t likely to go into raptures about a box of old make up are they? Unless she really has put some decent, new stuff in it she won’t want to risk whoever wins it not blowing smoke up her arse on Instagram will she?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Yeah, wanging on about reading the rules make it seem a but fishy to me too...

Reactions: 7
More stories about nothing. How can she sit in her house with her coat on? I find that so weird.

Her left index. Almost severed it cutting a bag of frozen chips open. Fainted twice! Bloodbath in the kitchen. 4 hour A&E wait. Made huge fuss about it and lo and
The way she keeps mentioning following the rules etc I think is a ploy. I think when it comes to the draw being made she will say there’s been a hack or scam happened so she will have to close the comp without drawing it. Then it’ll just die a death and she won’t mention it again. Unless one of the Huns wins it whoever does isn’t likely to go into raptures about a box of old make up are they? Unless she really has put some decent, new stuff in it she won’t want to risk whoever wins it not blowing smoke up her arse on Instagram will she?
Its for validation - the big brands have scam accounts happen to them so if it happens to little old Afsana then she must mean big business 🙄

Reactions: 8
Just want to take a minute to wish all my fellow Tattle Trolls a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. Even you Jessie, I hope you decide to drop this fantasy life you’re leading and become more authentic in the new year. Start afresh. You could do so much with your account. Sometimes you are quite witty, you don’t need to pretend to be something you’re not (boss lady). Just accept your life for what it is, a perfectly nice life with a nice husband and kids and appreciate it and build your account up focussing on your Reno, cooking, your culture even, I know loads of us have said we’d love to see stuff like that and learn more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Just want to take a minute to wish all my fellow Tattle Trolls a very merry Christmas and a happy new year. Even you Jessie, I hope you decide to drop this fantasy life you’re leading and become more authentic in the new year. Start afresh. You could do so much with your account. Sometimes you are quite witty, you don’t need to pretend to be something you’re not (boss lady). Just accept your life for what it is, a perfectly nice life with a nice husband and kids and appreciate it and build your account up focussing on your Reno, cooking, your culture even, I know loads of us have said we’d love to see stuff like that and learn more.
Merry Christmas @Runforestrun and everyone else. Have a great time with your families.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Merry Christmas from me too 😁 I hope your ALL having a lovely day with your loved ones (unless like me it was just a look through the window and a wave to my granddaughter on her first Christmas 😔) I have a lot to be that thankful for so I’m not being glum about it!

• Heart
We’ve all used a frozen quick fix for a meal but I wouldn’t post a pic of my dinner if it was frozen veg, frozen roast potatoes and frozen Yorkshire’s as a ‘Christmas dinner’.

Reactions: 4
Glam fairy cleans??? Look at the dead old lady carpet still down a year later! Don’t even get me started on the crud along the door bar 🤢 need to get your sonic scrubber out Afsana!

A0E53AE9-D0A8-494D-A06B-7B84A377867B.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
She's still promoting the giveaway which doesn't even have 500 likes. Take the hint Afsana love.

Reactions: 11
She's still promoting the giveaway which doesn't even have 500 likes. Take the hint Afsana love.
She must be amazed that people aren’t falling over themselves to enter. We’ve seen your house and your lack of hygiene with your son, no body wants your cast offs that’s been rammed in a plastic box for god knows how long!
what would have been a much better giveaway, with real engagement would have been if she’d given away one of those iconic sets that she obviously never used and returned. They’ve never been seen since they arrived but it would have been worth the cost to her to get her followers up.
how can she not get that people don’t want second hand makeup?🤮 Well, people apart from the Huns 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.