Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s basically just admitted what we thought about a fellow Hun winning it, that she will open one thing each day and post to the gram and then grim will reshare it. She would know that a normal non Hun would just open them all at once and probably not post it, so it wouldn’t have got her the clout she’s desperate for.

Reactions: 11
She’s basically just admitted what we thought about a fellow Hun winning it, that she will open one thing each day and post to the gram and then grim will reshare it. She would know that a normal non Hun would just open them all at once and probably not post it, so it wouldn’t have got her the clout she’s desperate for.
Absolutely spot on! Only one of her ‘huns’ would story it daily. Although I’m curious to see what ‘gadget’ she’s included 😂

Reactions: 8
Absolutely spot on! Only one of her ‘huns’ would story it daily. Although I’m curious to see what ‘gadget’ she’s included 😂
I can’t wait to see how much shite she’s packed up. Any named stuff will probably be eBay china specials anyway and burn the Huns face off 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What do to next - wash your hair, look after your kids and sort your house out. There's an idea. Oh and stop swearing at your kids whilst they are sleeping and sharing with insta. That should be all for now.

• Heart
Hello everyburdy, can we just 🤔 take a minute…
Those skirtings, dear lord. Glam fairy CLEAN your house!
18EFE23F-80EA-4120-8044-D470E0F3FF4C.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Those skirtings, dear lord. Glam fairy CLEAN your house! View attachment 969643
All the money she has spend on utter rot, never used and posted to somebody else. I couldn't forgive myself if my house looked like that and I had all that stuff to give away. Shes obsessed with her insta. How incredibly sad Jessie, your children will hate you for it.

Reactions: 9
The beginning of the Christina Aguilera song “dirrty” fits perfectly to sum up Afsana. I’ve made some amendments to the original lyrics here …

“Uh, dirrty (dirrty)
Filthy (filthy...)
Nasty
Afsana, you nasty (yeah)
Too dirrty to clean your act up
If you ain't dirrty
You ain't here to party (woo!)
Ladies (we move)
Gentlemen (we move)
Somebody ring the alarm
All our screenshots are proof”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s sent another hun a box of ‘goodies’. What is her game, she is literally buying friends. I think she is worried about her lies getting out so she wants people on side. I’d love to know what went on between her and Saira, she’s obviously worried she’s going to be outed for the nasty fraud she is

Reactions: 6
She’s sent another hun a box of ‘goodies’. What is her game, she is literally buying friends. I think she is worried about her lies getting out so she wants people on side. I’d love to know what went on between her and Saira, she’s obviously worried she’s going to be outed for the nasty fraud she is
Agree. I reckon she's trying to build up a new gang of huns.

Those skirtings, dear lord. Glam fairy CLEAN your house! View attachment 969643
Imagine living in filth like that?? bleeping hell, they may not have decorated but she surely could have scrubbed the skirting’s?? That isn’t a years worth of dirt, that’s full on grime.
cleaning makes you upset Afsana?Grow the duck up and get your finger out and at least provide a clean home for your family, for fucks sake you lazy creature 🤬

Reactions: 10
I wonder if her and Miss Shopper are still friends? I think that was her name. She went and ate at the restaurants and they went to one of the bargain shops together a good while back?
I've just caught up on 24hrs in police custody and many concerned neighbours relatives ect expressed concern regarding the safety of the children at the said address. Sadly it ended up in heartbreaking scenes. The people mentioned above did what they could as there was concern for the children. Its down to the authorities after a concern has been filed and you can only hope that the proper steps are followed after.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, and some crappy stickers on the box she got a bottle of cleaning spray sent to her in 😂 the glamour. I said earlier but I feel the Poundland carrier bag shoved in the top just adds to the whole Glamorous ambiance 😂
What a sad little life

• Haha
The Hun who supposedly won the box of crap sounded like a cross between Hinch and Grim Fanny the way she was talking. 🤢🤢🤮🤮 They are all fake bastard clones of each other aren't they? 😏😒😒

Reactions: 12
Lucy is annoying.

What grown woman goes on about her birthday like a spoilt brat. Her son shares her birthday, that’s an interesting thing she never mentions it’s always all about her. Some new content for you right there Jessie. Also, don’t believe for one second that no one mentioned decorating or the bedroom reveal in her ‘what do you want to see on my account’ She is just avoiding the subject.

Giving away a load of cleaning bits cos she sure as tit don't need 'em!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Coffee creamer..that's what her coffee looks like that. And something many gastric sleeve / band patients use. Of course coffee creamer is used everyday by non bariatric folk but with her obsession with mrs Hinch and the fact I've never seen her eat a healthy meal just small amounts I'm saying she's had surgery.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.