Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An inspired thread title by the talented @Tamij

The threads are going a lot quicker now, we’ve got quite a few newbies on the threads.

Quick recap-

Glam/Grim/Jessie/Afsana suffered a fauxcarrige on the exact same day as Jessie J. She posted Jessie Js post with the tiniest of text saying ‘2 Jessie’s in one day’. Obviously everyone assumed this meant she had also suffered a miscarriage, which she neither confirmed nor denied, but hinted heavily at. The next day she posted a very sad, woe is me post to garner sympathy from the Huns. Then miraculously the next day she was back in primark exclaiming the price of a cheapy pair of boots! Who knew a major emotional and physical trauma could be wiped out with a trip to primark!

She reposted several Hun messages telling her she was the bravest, and most kind and inspirational boss lady. The Huns are idiots.

Grim managed to rally herself and advertised some goods she got off Beldray, but told her 20k followers that Addis had sent her the lovely wash basket that she opens with her foot ‘imagining it’s someone’s face’.

She bought a new dressing gown!

As the week wore on we were treated to another Oscar winning performance of ‘rage’ at Bossman who told her she MUST stay in the next day to take a delivery. Lo, the next day arrived and Tattle had already ruined her ‘surprise’ of a 2 year old Range Rover! We again got a glimpse of her acting chops. Move over Meryl Streep!

The 3rd bedroom in her 3 bedroom house, that she refers to as her ‘middle sons room’ STILL hasn’t been finished, this is despite the fact that her brother has made custom built wardrobes AND she’s been to buy wardrobes from IKEA!

I’m sure there’s plenty I’ve missed so feel free to add to the recap!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually feel really so sorry for her boys she hasn’t put there safety at first she films everything bad then shows how mean she can be to them your a vile excuse for a mother

Reactions: 9
So ‘she’s off to work’ she’s seen clearly leaving where she lives and we know that is correct. She says she’s posting when she parks up. 25 minutes later another post comes up with a drink from the restaurant.
‘someone else picked your mother up then grim to look after the kids?’
this is why she should be worried that showing where you live and making it obvious the kids are alone.

Reactions: 13
So ‘she’s off to work’ she’s seen clearly leaving where she lives and we know that is correct. She says she’s posting when she parks up. 25 minutes later another post comes up with a drink from the restaurant.
‘someone else picked your mother up then grim to look after the kids?’
this is why she should be worried that showing where you live and making it obvious the kids are alone.
Espcially when those 4 boys died from a fire because they was on there own god rest there souls

• Sad
Reactions: 15
An inspired thread title by the talented @Tamij

The threads are going a lot quicker now, we’ve got quite a few newbies on the threads.

Quick recap-

Glam/Grim/Jessie/Afsana suffered a fauxcarrige on the exact same day as Jessie J. She posted Jessie Js post with the tiniest of text saying ‘2 Jessie’s in one day’. Obviously everyone assumed this meant she had also suffered a miscarriage, which she neither confirmed nor denied, but hinted heavily at. The next day she posted a very sad, woe is me post to garner sympathy from the Huns. Then miraculously the next day she was back in primark exclaiming the price of a cheapy pair of boots! Who knew a major emotional and physical trauma could be wiped out with a trip to primark!

She reposted several Hun messages telling her she was the bravest, and most kind and inspirational boss lady. The Huns are idiots.

Grim managed to rally herself and advertised some goods she got off Beldray, but told her 20k followers that Addis had sent her the lovely wash basket that she opens with her foot ‘imagining it’s someone’s face’.

She bought a new dressing gown!

As the week wore on we were treated to another Oscar winning performance of ‘rage’ at Bossman who told her she MUST stay in the next day to take a delivery. Lo, the next day arrived and Tattle had already ruined her ‘surprise’ of a 2 year old Range Rover! We again got a glimpse of her acting chops. Move over Meryl Streep!

The 3rd bedroom in her 3 bedroom house, that she refers to as her ‘middle sons room’ STILL hasn’t been finished, this is despite the fact that her brother has made custom built wardrobes AND she’s been to buy wardrobes from IKEA!

I’m sure there’s plenty I’ve missed so feel free to add to the recap!
Don’t forget she slated saira for months ! And saira did the honourary thing and thought nah I’m not. Chilling with this demon I’d rather be a mum

I’ve got to say that given all the info she’s given out about where she lives and what she’s near it was EXTREMELY easy to find her house info on right move. Imagine some unsavoury person can do exactly the same when those boys are in on their own. These instahuns haven’t the brains they were born with.

Reactions: 13
Also to add if she’s noticed that she’s leaked the address road I as her would be having severe palpitations and rushing home not showing of drinks at the her husbands cough cough wink wink nudge nudge makdads restaurant !

Reactions: 8
Also to add if she’s noticed that she’s leaked the address road I as her would be having severe palpitations and rushing home not showing of drinks at the her husbands cough cough wink wink nudge nudge makdads restaurant !
Her street name was clearly visible when she pulled out of her street. That’s what you get for being a head and recording while driving 🤬

Reactions: 11
I seriously suggest that she has fabricated illnesses sydrome look it up ! A complusive liar who makes things up to seek attention Corrie are doing a great story line on that

Her street name was clearly visible when she pulled out of her street. That’s what you get for being a head and recording while driving 🤬
Karma !

Surley if she knows makdads watching here I strongly she gets her ass back home
I don’t think he is tbh. I really don’t think he gives a flying duck about her as long as she’s not where he is. She stays at the Samsara restaurant with her husband, which is ridiculous anyway, as why would you need a Bossman and boss lady at the same place? She does not need to go to work, she does it to be seen as a #bosslady and so she can show the Huns how she’s in charge. But ffs, she had to get her husband to ask the chef to make her a plate of chips last week! Some boss lady that 😂😂

Reactions: 14
I don’t think he is tbh. I really don’t think he gives a flying duck about her as long as she’s not where he is. She stays at the Samsara restaurant with her husband, which is ridiculous anyway, as why would you need a Bossman and boss lady at the same place? She does not need to go to work, she does it to be seen as a #bosslady and so she can show the Huns how she’s in charge. But ffs, she had to get her husband to ask the chef to make her a plate of chips last week! Some boss lady that 😂😂
I know off hand hand she doesn’t do anything she’s got no say in the business all 4 our split partnership with her husband makdad and betrayal boy and Jessie hates that

Reactions: 10
I know off hand hand she doesn’t do anything she’s got no say in the business all 4 our split partnership with her husband makdad and betrayal boy and Jessie hates that
It’s all for tax purposes. I’m the director of my husbands company. I barely lick a stamp in contribution 🤣🤣🤣 let alone prance around saying I’m a boss lady 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Considering how stretched the NHS currently are, she could have appeared more grateful to have got an appointment for her finger so quickly 😉
I’m pretty sure she wasn’t in a hospital, I had to go to A&E last week and no one, not even a very elderly gentleman, were allowed to have anyone with them 🙄

Reactions: 10
Considering how stretched the NHS currently are, she could have appeared more grateful to have got an appointment for her finger so quickly 😉
I’m pretty sure she wasn’t in a hospital, I had to go to A&E last week and no one, not even a very elderly gentleman, were allowed to have anyone with them 🙄
Certain hospitals I had a chest X-ray a few weeks ago and they allowed my sister to sit outside but we both had to show a negaitve result xxx

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.