Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute bleeping tool. The snide laugh she makes before she comes out with a "message" asking if her husband's left her. 😒 Definitely been reading on here, so will have done that for our benefit. But sadly those that genuinely follow her will now be sending messages of concern and basically sending her sympathy. What a nasty fucker she really is. First we had the uncertain miscarriage story which enabled her to receive messages blowing smoke up her arse. And now this.
For god's sake just bleeping tell your followers he's in America visiting relatives. It ain't that hard you fuckwit. Oh I forgot, you are one of Tattles biggest fans aren't ya Afsana so that's what it's really all about.
I don't get why she's so aggressive?

Reactions: 8
What an absolute bleeping tool. The snide laugh she makes before she comes out with a "message" asking if her husband's left her. 😒 Definitely been reading on here, so will have done that for our benefit. But sadly those that genuinely follow her will now be sending messages of concern and basically sending her sympathy. What a nasty fucker she really is. First we had the uncertain miscarriage story which enabled her to receive messages blowing smoke up her arse. And now this.
For god's sake just bleeping tell your followers he's in America visiting relatives. It ain't that hard you fuckwit. Oh I forgot, you are one of Tattles biggest fans aren't ya Afsana so that's what it's really all about.
I honestly don’t understand the point in those stories. Everyone here knows where he is so was she being arsey about her genuine followers? I mean, she has kind of made it seem as if he has left, not mentioning him, saying she’s so so busy and run down and ill and will be like this for couple of weeks etc. she’s being deliberately vague for attention. It’s the equivalent of checking in to hospital on fb, ‘you ok Hun’ ‘I’ll pm ya’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet she makes out boss man returns with a expensive gift. For example a handbag that’s she’s really just picked up fake from the market

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet she makes out boss man returns with a expensive gift. For example a handbag that’s she’s really just picked up fake from the market
Oh you know this is her plan! He's such an arse for going on holiday without me, but it's OK because he bought me something, but he's still an arse.

Today's "gift" is another let down! I'd be embarrassed opening it and trying to be pleased at this stage. I'm going to be surprised if it gets any better!

Reactions: 13
Wish someone lived nearby so they could see if she was actually there and working 😂
I’ve moved recently and now two of “her” restaurants come up as suggestions on Tripadvisor when I searched for somewhere to go.
I might take one for the team and go to one on Saturday, if she starts dropping hints about going to one or the other I’ll persuade the husband he fancies a curry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve moved recently and now two of “her” restaurants come up as suggestions on Tripadvisor when I searched for somewhere to go.
I might take one for the team and go to one on Saturday, if she starts dropping hints about going to one or the other I’ll persuade the husband he fancies a curry.
Yaaaaaaaas!!!!!! Omg pleeeeeease go!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’ll say where he was once he’s back, she’ll say she didn’t mention it while he was away because she was scared to tell everyone that she and the kids were alone in the house or some such nonsense. And yes, she’ll definitely show a load of expensive stuff that he “bought” for her - which she’ll then take back to wherever she actually bought it from & we’ll never see any of it again.

Reactions: 7
It was the way she said sponge and just tossed it aside 😂😂😂
I noticed, bar the chucking of the sponge, she has tried to act more enthusiastic about her "gift", it isn't working, wonder if she has read here or Jessie has had a word 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That black hoodie 🤢🤢
Oh and is she driving the other car to keep the mileage down on the new one for the PCP 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.