Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
The embarrassment i feel for her right now is hilarious. I've thought before thats she had pre recorded stories and now its been confirmed. What a sad pathetic human she is. All because she's banned from the gram from boss man because he is sick of her bringing shame on his family. Why isn't she embarrassed?
Cos her heads so far up her own arse that she can’t see what a pathetic, sad little life she’s living. She *thinks* she’s putting out this super successful boss lady vibe, when really it’s only the other sad sack Huns that believe her, because their lives are just as sad and empty. Birds of a feather.
She hates us here because she knows we see the real her, and she fucks up and shows us more and more every week. The pre recorded car talkies today just top off the sadness that is her life.

Reactions: 21

PennyPop

Chatty Member
"It's got Hotel Chocolat on it!"
Well obviously! What was she expecting it to say? Aldi? B&M? 🙄 The way she reacted to seeing that says it all, she just wants labels to show off...what a sad little life Jane

• Haha

Babybail93

VIP Member
She had to get the range rover sign in too as what a weird fucking way to take a photo of your foot 🤣
Omg I’m dying of cringe on her behalf! 😩 she thinks people really cared about that slither of pink sock? All so she can show off her shit snide trainers.

Imagine pretending you’re kicking about in £400 trainers, but your kids still share a bed and you sit on a care home sofa with dead old lady juice on it.

The greasy cunt is mental!

You know what would be good insta content Grim, instead of walking aimlessly around the same shops?

Cleaning that rancid fucking house you live in would be great content. I mean really scrub it!

Cause fuck knows it needs it!

• Haha
  • Heart

Laurst

VIP Member
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I can't believe she has the sheer front to call herself "Glam Fairy Cleans".

1. Glam. She is not.
2. Clean. No.
3. Fairy. I don't know any other instagrammer with her aggression.
Make it make sense?

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Had a look through her grid again and remembered this. Now before the pre-recorded good morning car talkies THIS was probably her most embarrassing post. The blurred out section is money off vouchers and the ‘magazine’ is one of those free ones that get distributed around. And she put her mug over Makdad to block him out the photo! Hilarious 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

no flouncing

VIP Member
Well I am loving this glamvent unveiling each day. Poor Lucy trying to muster up some enthusiasm for the crap she’s unwrapping is golden 😂

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Her house is literal filth. It's rank.
I reckon if you had white socks on and walked across that carpet your socks would be black.. Disgusting woman. Wack a cloth round your sides, and run a hoover across your floors 🤮
She can spend 100 in aldi on shit, and 50 60 quid in b&m and hb every other day but can't afford to rip up the rank carpet and put some nice flooring down? Get furniture that matches 2022..... Not old ladies furniture she let you keep 🤮
I'm sorry but her house is as rank as her.

Reactions: 20

no flouncing

VIP Member
The way she boasts that she has to go to work ‘every single day’ like she’s doing special and out of the ordinary.

I don’t really understand why she has to be there or doing ‘work stuff’ all day and night. Surely as the owner you have the luxury of hiring a general manager who oversees the day to day running of the place.

Lastly when she was doing her washing machine stories last night when she ended with the sentence ‘at the end of the day, no matter who I am, I’m still someone’s mum’ 😂😂😂😂 alright Beyoncé calm down.

• Haha

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
goo mooning evryburdddddyyy happyyyyyyy.........Thursday...is it Thursday? Been super duper busy, but if I go in the tat shops ill try and take you along with me.....god she is as dull as dishwater, but its quite entertaining watching the car crash unfold and listen to her catalogue of BS.

• Haha

Notatall

Oh my word. How can someone have a full on rant about a Tennant when infact you don't own the flat it belongs to the council. It does indeed state that its council social housing. She is the most dangerous woman I've ever seen on Instagram. The give away was why would you stay in a flat that is 2 beds when you have 3 children. Surely you would have sold up and bought a family home way before then. Which leads to me believe that the business saga with her name being at director is maybe for the mortgage application. Let's face it she isn't the owner nor does she do anything there apart from be the cameraman. If she has gone to the flat and her in laws do live there then its highly unlikely the council re homed family members there. Which then leads up to believe shes subletting. She brings it all on herself when she's tripping up all day long.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Jesus when did she last run a hoover round her house?
Her son has literally just said he had the little ones whilst she worked, just not in so many words.. He's 13 year old. A toddler is not his responsibility. She has no shame. Filthy bitch

So she’s happy to share with the world she had a “miscarriage” but not that her husband is away?! Truly bizarre 🤯

Reactions: 19

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Ice cream and ‘jingle bells’ he wants to go to an ice cream van, even I got that! Also, why does she get him to ‘perform’ and then just laugh at him. That poor boy, she only pays attention to him when he can create ‘content’
I think we were supposed to see poor hardworking Jessie torn in half by the need to work but her poor child just wanting her time. Same child that she stuck her fingers up at and called a moron last week. Jessie, you are not Stacey fucking Solomon going back to work, you are a delusional fantasist and everyone sees through it. You honestly need a bloody good therapist and stop fucking around on insta trying to play mind games with a few huns who also have delusions of grandeur.

• Heart
  • Haha

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Well spotted trolls, same clothes, same loop of hair sticking out, same rain drops on the car, even the curtains on the house behind her are open the exact same amount.

It’s that loop of hair the main giveaway though, you couldn’t do that twice if you tried.
🕵👀🤥

• Haha