Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to see what the shitevent brings tomorrow. It’s literally the highlight of my mornings seeing what tat Lucy unwraps and her true feelings written all over her face! She can go as high pitched as she wants while claiming to live it, but her face says differently. That’s what you get for fixing a giveaway. At this point I’d just open the all in a oner

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can’t wait to see what the shitevent brings tomorrow. It’s literally the highlight of my mornings seeing what tat Lucy unwraps and her true feelings written all over her face! She can go as high pitched as she wants while claiming to live it, but her face says differently. That’s what you get for fixing a giveaway. At this point I’d just open the all in a oner
She can’t have much left to open surely? It feels like it’s been going on for months!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"Glam Fairy Cleans" is just a joke handle. I'm beginning to think she's got to be on a wind up / parody account as someone above said.

Lyndsey "Queen of Clean" - I don't watch her religiously, but she always looks nice, and from what I've seen does show some quite good cleaning tips.
I reckon she jumped on the cleaning community band wagon because she saw all these accounts getting thousands of followers and wanted the same. Now she's got a relatively large number of followers she's just given up with the cleaning - which she probably couldn't be bothered with in the first place!

Reactions: 12
Like she’d spent that kind of money on her kids 😂 They’ll be cutting around in Gola and Hi-Tec. She won’t waste money on the kids
Hi-Tec, blast from the past :LOL: :LOL: i thought they were cool for five minutes because a boy i fancied at school had them

it's quality entertainment. but i'm now imagining Lucy chucking the rest away and coming up with some wild excuse, "the box caught on fire" "the dog ate it"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy busy. Yes Jessie. You are busy. 24/7 busy.
Busy doing duck all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thread Suggestion: Glam Fairy Doesn't Clean - too busy flashing my McQueens

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread Suggestion -
Shhh, Bossman’s in the US of A , we’re left with Grimvent and fakes everyday

Goes right through Jan and up to Feb 3rd cos that’s her birthday
I bet Lucy’s face will be struggling as we go on! Comedy gold 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion
Buys her designer jukes from AliExpress to portray success but we all know her life (& house) is a mess

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That Lucy irrates the tit outta me the way she high pitches her voice at the end of each sentence. Annoying as duck.
She couldn't look more unimpressed or bored with her 'gifts' if she tried. Mind you, if I'd been sent cheap out of date crap like what's in that box I'd be the same. I'd have chucked the whole lot in the bin after the first few days. Grim Fanny rank indeed. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion: So very busy dashing here and there, trawling round B&M leaves no time for washing hair.

• Haha
She is doing my flippin’ head in. I work from 8am - 6pm. I don’t come home and say “i’ve been so busy”. Work is a way of life. It brings bread to the table. How many times does she need to say that she’s been sooo busy or she’s soooo tired. I’m tired when I come home. I cook. Clean. I don’t repeat like parrot that i’m tired. It’s my way of life! The more she says it, that more fake it sounds.

What “errand's” she possibly be running? Her husband might be away but Makdad’s not dead! He’s the partner not her. I know a few people who have restaurants and properties. They don’t have errands other than at the END of the working day. Or maybe grocery shopping for the restaurant's. But there’s the chef for that…

She’s making out that she’s some top-dog business woman who’s always busy and who’s always tired. Same tit different day. Making out she’s doing it all on her own. Raise your hands in appreciation for single parent families who are doing a damn good job on their own and not moaning about it - just getting on with life!

5BA77752-67E7-4EB3-971B-03FBBE1C8775.jpeg
9A434B1B-E75B-4E3E-8364-01D9C7C703B2.jpeg

Reactions: 14
She's defo not talking on the walkie talkie, the silly bleep
Hiding through the back to do the story in secret on the tend Walkie talkie.

I bet the staff dislike her

Thread suggest:

glamvent full of crap, ss got a dog, Afsana will get a rat

Last edited:
  • Haha
That walkie talkie video is as cringe and fake as the time she was pretending to talk to customers to tell them they had no tables and the time she filmed herself pretending talking to her husband when she was getting ready combined. Made my toenails curl more than Mr Isas 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s as much talking on that wallow talkie as she was those times she was ‘talking’ to Bossman off camera while doing her make up and throwing her head back laughing. Those were the cringiest 🙄
It was only a few weeks ago she said she’d asked Bossman to ask the chef to make her some chips!
Why would the chef have choice words if she is the boss and asked him to make her some food. That’s his job no?
The levels of Walter Mitty lifestyle she goes to are astounding. She fascinates me with all her lies and her fantasy life. She hasn’t even created a decent fantasy life has she? It’s tit! If I was the boss lady of 4 restaurants I wouldn’t be going there if I wasn’t needed, I’d be staying at home!! She’s just weird.

Could fry chips in that hair tonight, it’s worse than usual! Her severed finger seemed ok and bending too 😂 that’ll never be mentioned again now

Reactions: 24
Just realised she says 'Kill me know' on her trainer post - Jess the word is now.

Why not just go into the kitchen and ask, The restaurant isn't that large ffs.

What choice words did he use - You're not the boss.

All for the gram and Tattle.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.