Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone remember that £70 m&s rust colour shacket she HAD to have? Never seen it since 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Scroll down to to the one wear she’s wearing a full brown one
Oh yeah, but that’s not her speaking, she’s just doing a pretend voiceover.

Anyone remember that £70 m&s rust colour shacket she HAD to have? Never seen it since 😂
Only saw one of the 4 she got on the same day! The primark one she had on that morning. She wears the same turtle neck jumpers and grey t shirts all the time. Given that she’s on the gram every single day we would see all these things she buys but we just see the same few outfits, cos everything else goes back.

Reactions: 12
She bought a few shackets and the lux cream wrap from primark never to be seen again instead wears clothes that I wouldn't even drag my bins out #bosslady

• Haha
She bought a few shackets and the lux cream wrap from primark never to be seen again instead wears clothes that I wouldn't even drag my bins out #bosslady
That's how I don't understand how she can have the audacity to call herself glam and clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So the giveaway has £295 of makeup in it yet they’ve still got the old ladies carpet etc. Get your priorities right, you selfish cow 😡

Reactions: 19
She still plugging that bleeping shite giveaway? Hardly life changing for the "winner" is it. 🙄 A basket full of second hand crap, no thanks ya grim dirty fanny.

Reactions: 17
Korma oan her arse 😂
Welcome over from the bespoke thread ma loveliees, great when you see familiar names on different threads so aye and so forth.
Been following this moron for a wee while...love to dislike her so aye back intae ma rickshaw A go hen

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s disgusting. Why buy a house that needs renovating if you haven’t the money to even lay a new carpet? The downstairs should have been priority over bedroom.. just get new bleeping carpets at least.. strip that wallpaper it costs NOTHING.

Reactions: 13
She’s disgusting. Why buy a house that needs renovating if you haven’t the money to even lay a new carpet? The downstairs should have been priority over bedroom.. just get new bleeping carpets at least.. strip that wallpaper it costs NOTHING.
Apparently she has got the money though she’s glam!
she can easily spend £100 on tit in primark so I’m pretty sure she can get a carpet. They just seem very lazy to me. Always in duvets and dressing gowns, never go anywhere, always eat out rather than cook, laying in bed a lot.

Apparently she has got the money though she’s glam!
she can easily spend £100 on tit in primark so I’m pretty sure she can get a carpet. They just seem very lazy to me. Always in duvets and dressing gowns, never go anywhere, always eat out rather than cook, laying in bed a lot.
They haven’t got money tho, all the stuff she buys in massive hauls goes back, you never see what she shows again. If they had money they would have got trades in to do those bedrooms decorated and sorted right away. I can’t believe how long they lived with someone else’s beds and furniture and peeling wallpaper and dirty carpets. You can’t tell me that’s the actions of people with plenty of disposable income. The ‘planning permission’ for the downstairs extension and loft conversion has apparently not even been granted 12 months after she said they applied. That doesn’t take that long. If they were extending the kitchen out the back why the hell would they have gotten that concrete slab ‘patio’ done? It’ll have to come up for foundations to be dug?

Reactions: 17
The hauls definitely get returned. She’s always in the same drab clothes. It’s a shame as when she makes an effort - for the awards night etc - she’s actually really pretty. Just no need for the nasty persona.

Reactions: 7
The hauls definitely get returned. She’s always in the same drab clothes. It’s a shame as when she makes an effort - for the awards night etc - she’s actually really pretty. Just no need for the nasty persona.
That outfit was stunning. It’s such a shame she seems to dislike her culture and is desperate to be fully western. You can see the change on her grid as she got more and more followers and fell further into the instahun lifestyle. I would love to see her clothes and jewellery and such. She should re-embrace her real self.

What the actual duck are those monstrosities?? 🤮

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
That outfit was stunning. It’s such a shame she seems to dislike her culture and is desperate to be fully western. You can see the change on her grid as she got more and more followers and fell further into the instahun lifestyle. I would love to see her clothes and jewellery and such. She should re-embrace her real self.

What the actual duck are those monstrosities?? 🤮
I think shes cut up a cork board 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.