Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been on these threads since the first thread and randomly remembered her tonight....has she decorated that house yet or does it still look like a 70s meuseum?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I haven't been on these threads since the first thread and randomly remembered her tonight....has she decorated that house yet or does it still look like a 70s meuseum?
Still a 1960’s Care Home downstairs although she has done a Hinch Shrine for her bedroom and a carbon copy for her eldest. We’re yet to see the other boys room. She (Bossman) does have a new car though - priorities obviously in the right place 🤪

Reactions: 11
"I guess I'll put my phone somewhere else then" - yeah - in your pocket whilst you're driving you dangerous twit.

Edited to add, new cars have built in phone systems. I have a 2018 Ford and there is no need for my phone to be on the dashboard. I can make calls by saying commands. That's in my Ford. Doesn't her boss lady Range Rover have those features? Oh no - she wants to film herself doing talkies in the car, that's what that stand is for. Dangerous cretin.
I’ve got a bloody Fiat Panda and it’s got everything built in for phone commands so I’m sure her Range Rover has. Stupid woman.

Last thing you would be thinking of is recording it. Just treasure those moments as they grow so quick. It certainly doesn’t need sharing on the gram
She’s only done it to try and prove she’s a great mom and loves her kids, whereas she’s just a butch about them most of the time and does suck all with them.

Reactions: 12
Still a 1960’s Care Home downstairs although she has done a Hinch Shrine for her bedroom and a carbon copy for her eldest. We’re yet to see the other boys room. She (Bossman) does have a new car though - priorities obviously in the right place 🤪
How fuming is she going to be when Hinch starts renovating the new home and it's all rustic and not a piece of crushed velvet/mirrored furniture in sight....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Now we know boss man’s away I can’t wait for the next 2 weeks! She’ll be fuming when she reads here because she knows we’ll be watching her like a hawk. Wonder why she hasn’t mentioned he’s away 🤔

Now we know boss man’s away I can’t wait for the next 2 weeks! She’ll be fuming when she reads here because she knows we’ll be watching her like a hawk. Wonder why she hasn’t mentioned he’s away 🤔
It’s so weird isn’t it? You’d think she’d be excited to tell everyone her husbands done this big surprise for his family and everything. She’s just a jealous hag really, she will be sulking he hasn’t taken her with him!

Reactions: 10
"I've got so much to do it's unbelievable"
Course you have babes, of course you have...😴

• Haha
Been run off your feet but you can walk around tat shops and film? You need to work on time management you greasy cow.

Reactions: 9
Isn’t it so weird watching her sat there (back in Bossmans dressing gown, where’s your Hinch robe?),, listening to her whitter on about nothing, not even mentioning the fact that her Husband is IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY FOR 2 WHOLE WEEKS?????

I am on glue because this is surely not normal behaviour?
I don’t think we will see her actually in the restaurant thie whole time he’s away, she may say she’s going, but she won’t be without him.

GLAMVENT UPDATE!
day 11 - a crappy home bargains bath and shower gel
Day 12 - the first day we’ve seen any real joy from Lucy, a pixi blusher palette

Just to say, the pixi palette is really old because they haven’t had those book palettes for years! 😱

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Is she trying to style herself as some sort of health and beauty guru? "buy it so we don't have to?" I'd never take beauty tips from someone who doesnt wash their hair. basic hygiene hun.

• Haha
Isn’t it so weird watching her sat there (back in Bossmans dressing gown, where’s your Hinch robe?),, listening to her whitter on about nothing, not even mentioning the fact that her Husband is IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY FOR 2 WHOLE WEEKS?????

I am on glue because this is surely not normal behaviour?
I don’t think we will see her actually in the restaurant thie whole time he’s away, she may say she’s going, but she won’t be without him.

GLAMVENT UPDATE!
day 11 - a crappy home bargains bath and shower gel
Day 12 - the first day we’ve seen any real joy from Lucy, a pixi blusher palette

Just to say, the pixi palette is really old because they haven’t had those book palettes for years! 😱
I noticed that it was old too! I’ve been having fun with my morning coffee during glamvent of trying to find the bits on line and give them a price!! Struggling with that eyebrow pallet from day 6(I think day 6)
She’s got to get some higher value products soon to get to £295! However surely some of its not worth the retail price as I’ve noticed packaging dirty and grubby on some items as well as the solait being used and messy round the cap. 🤣

• Haha
I noticed that it was old too! I’ve been having fun with my morning coffee during glamvent of trying to find the bits on line and give them a price!! Struggling with that eyebrow pallet from day 6(I think day 6)
She’s got to get some higher value products soon to get to £295! However surely some of its not worth the retail price as I’ve noticed packaging dirty and grubby on some items as well as the solait being used and messy round the cap. 🤣
I think she’s throwing in the odd ‘named brand’ every few days to pad it out, but even the names brand stuff is tit. The pixi glow tonic the other day is £6.
To think she claimed it had taken her ages and she chose every single item especially! Also that she was putting things in that were ‘too good’ to go to charity! bleeping hell 😱

• Haha
Oh Lucy, "Glamvent" isn't getting much better is it! She seems as underwhelmed as everyone else!

• Haha
A review of the ‘collection’ ladies, anything to add?
i thought the rotten skirting boards deserved an honourable mention after her going on about how dirty ‘her’ flat was last week.
I have a few for your perusal 🤣
Including when she called the toilet blocks ‘piss blocks’ and said they harboured germs (all whilst she was showing some ‘happy post’ freebie.) 🤣
When she demeaned people who worked at Tesco by calling them ‘little’ when she wasn’t happy about something and then just a few tit bits 🤣

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.