Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morning Glam Squad - few things to report.

1. She's still wearing the same black hoody.
  2. She's still not washed her hair.
  3. Lucy's voice is on par with nails scraping down a chalkboard.
  4. Lucy has been gifted a bargain sponge from Shein.
  5. She's driving her husband's car today - LOL - why would you do that? Especially with him out of the country?
Oh it's a laugh isn't it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What errands could a restaurant possibly need, everything is done online these days for pretty much all businesses! What's the betting that most of the stuff she bought from Aldi and Boots will be in the next giveaway?! Honestly, her content is so boring but I do feel like she's building up to something...

Reactions: 15
When do we think grim will be running to the doggy adoption centre?
Oh god can you actually imagine 🤣🤣 Her house would be an even worse state! Let’s hope she never gets any pet for the sake of the animals well being!

Reactions: 8
She’s never in that same jumper again. Gross 🤮
As for visiting the restaurant, yes please take one for the team and report back.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That jumper is going to walk it’s self into the wash, she’s boggin!
I honestly wonder what she thinks her “errands” are to do with the business, grim you need to get organised, not really boss lady vibes is it?
I’m wondering if she’s the employed napkin washer and folder, hence going in everyday to reset the table!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s been to the cash and carry for two restaurants. She loves shopping, it’s what she does every day so surely not that hard? But if you were going to pick up a load of stuff for 2 restaurants you go in your big car no? That’s all she is though, a glorified fetcher, carrier and delivery person. Nothing ‘real’.

Is she on glue? It’s a tiny bit of mud! Very neat mud, almost as if it was done on purpose so she could show off her new trainers?? She’s actually 15 isn’t she? 🙈😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s been to the cash and carry for two restaurants. She loves shopping, it’s what she does every day so surely not that hard? But if you were going to pick up a load of stuff for 2 restaurants you go in your big car no? That’s all she is though, a glorified fetcher, carrier and delivery person. Nothing ‘real’.

Is she on glue? It’s a tiny bit of mud! Very neat mud, almost as if it was done on purpose so she could show off her new trainers?? She’s actually 15 isn’t she? 🙈😂
1642519414356.png

She's trolling Tattle. Sad witch.
Who buys fake shoes, tries to pass them off as real to her huns and doesn't renovate the house 1st, Ewww.
On a side note.
Is that Lucy lass on Helium. Her voice goes really high at times, It's a wonder the neighbourhood dogs aren't howling while she talks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
funny how she never shows any of these trainers she owns arriving as well..... the "McQueen" ones, now these Nikes, if they were real you know she'd have 1000 stories of her "unboxing" them and saying cAn wE jUsT tAkE a mOmEnT
But she doesn't, because they're all AliExpress specials :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
View attachment 997406

She's trolling Tattle. Sad witch.
Who buys fake shoes, tries to pass them off as real to her huns and doesn't renovate the house 1st, Ewww.
On a side note.
Is that Lucy lass on Helium. Her voice goes really high at times, It's a wonder the neighbourhood dogs aren't howling while she talks.
Couldn't have happened to a nicer person! 🤣
Now, Glam Fairy could Clean them up...but she won't. I mean she's faaaaaaar too busy for a start...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Glam Fairy Cleans" is just a joke handle. I'm beginning to think she's got to be on a wind up / parody account as someone above said.

Lyndsey "Queen of Clean" - I don't watch her religiously, but she always looks nice, and from what I've seen does show some quite good cleaning tips.

Reactions: 12
She's got it so backwards, most cleaning accounts would put mud on shoes in order to show how to clean them. She does it to show the (fake) trainers off. She is so embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"kill me KNOW!!" 😂 Never actually seen her do any cleaning have we and her carpets are absolutely disgusting. Let's see you clean those trainers then glam fairy CLEANS!! The clue's in the word.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nearly time for a thread title isn’t it?
Looking forward to this one, so many possibilities.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion
A bit shite but includes the drama of the pre-records and lies

Glam_fairy_cleans #8 Super story faker but is a rubbish homemaker.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.