Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Out to be part of the plan for the party room , did you really jessie? Looks like you were batted back into the house , another chapter in the book of things that never happened , why do you give off the impression your in charge and they are your restaurants when clearly it's the opposite?
Walking down the garden with her phone pointed down so her husband couldn’t tell probably. Did you see the paint has been coming off on the patio (slab).
Why the hell would you pay for a ‘party room’ when your house looks like hers. I’ve said it before but I think she actually likes the decor and furniture. Anybody else would have tidied the garden and focussed on their home first.
And I’m not surprised she didn’t want that bloke sitting on her B&M wagon wheel bench, in case it collapsed!
Jessie take that poor kids dummy away, he’s gone 3 now and is going to nursery in September!

Reactions: 17

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
So glad she managed to overcome her 'anxiety' yesterday! Enough to go back today and be all smug, we're welcome to pop down and say hi now the public (aka the plebs) are allowed in. Umm no thanks Jess, can think of a million and one things I'd rather do!
The way she said”it’s open to the public today” really wound me up. She basically wants us mere mortals to turn up and want our pictures taken with. Could you imagine if we went and saw her, we could all be shouting “it’s grim fanny, can you deliver us a chicken tikka at 8 o’clock tonight please” 😆

• Haha

Mrsbunny12

If I was her kid I wouldn’t want her the bitch. Why’s she buying kids clothes the weirdo?? Just get a size 8 if ur that skinny! Next she will be in a kids baby grow 😂😂 with the flap at the back fro her arse which she talks out of.

• Haha

StopRightThere

Sorry, I haven’t even caught up with the thread yet but I am livid! Why is she making out that the security guard is following her?
Number one, he is doing his job.
Number two he’s not even looking at her and it’s her that’s videoing him.
Number three cover the security guards face, imagine somebody from his work place sees it, he could get into trouble!
This is not the first time she’s done this! I’m so, SO ANNOYED! Every time she goes in there she makes out he is following her and videos him. Poor guy doesn’t even know what’s going on. It’s like as soon as she goes in, she needs to find him just to say “he’s following me.”
Cow!

This is her content!? This!? This is what she’s putting out for her followers to see?

Disgusting!

She's definitely been sat in the restaurant catching up on Tattle whilst waiting for an order to come through for delivery.
It's still there. I reported it, it disappeared. Then it reappeared (maybe she reposted) so I reported 2 more times.

It's made me really angry, if my husband posted a covert picture of me and said he was going to punch me in the throat my family would have me in a refuge and him locked up within the hour. She's a vile evil cunt.

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Wallpaper hanging off the walls, carpets so old and smelly they’re curling up by themselves, duvet cover that never gets changed, tiled floor looking like it hasn’t been mopped in months…

and they've spent out on a new TV, the pair of fucking scruffs. They’d have been better spending that money on a cleaner for a couple of hours each week.

Bet she’s a joke amongst the Insta cleaning community, nearly 3 weeks I’ve been following her now and she hasn’t once shown any cleaning, they’ll have all been ripping the piss behind her back the last few days.

Cagayu

VIP Member
“Haters mean you’re doing something right”
So with that mindset you’re saying that hitler et al are doing something right…

Pretty sure they were cunts.

maybe, you infuriated enough people with your narcissistic drivel that they went to a forum to voice their opinions with others that also hold similar views 🥴

• Heart

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Its like the human centipede this event, and grim fanny is the absolute worst everyone is her favourite account and her fake crying , she is the fakest cunt on IG and I strongly believe she is 1 poppadom of a buffet...we move

• Haha
  • Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
What is that setting the phone up to record in secret?! Just so she can offer a drink to ‘titney’ and pretend to be a #bosslady.
That’s got to be one of the most cringeworthy things she’s ever done!!

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Oh the fake rants and attitude are horrific. That bants in the car with her husband yesterday was so over the top as well, she was performing for the camera. I suspect he didn’t know she was filming, if it was a natural funny exchange between husband and wife and you were filming you’d turn the camera to him when he was speaking. Like I’ve said many times she’s living a fantasy life. She must be so humiliated that we found the magazine ‘article’ 😂. Something like that is so easy to disprove though so I’m baffled as to why she even lied about it being an article?

• Haha

Olivemaks

VIP Member
She should just address the fact that she’s been totally vile, apologise and change her ways.
I don’t think she will 🤣
I reckon the neighbours will have discovered recently that she’s been taking pictures of them and posting them on her page too 😳😉🤣 so it could be that and her husband seeing the verbal abuse she aimed at him.
You deserve to feel shit after your behaviour Jessie you have been vile. Now is the time to turn it round and show what good things you can do and learn your lessons. We (I’m sure I speak for most on here) would respect you for that as it’s really hard to make that sort of change.
👌
And I hope you’re sitting there with your drink under your pergola lights after your shifts finish and have a good look at yourself and what you stand for Afsana. You’ve been clocked. You think we’re vile? We’re only observant and critical of your behaviour because you allow us to be. You buy bots and share your life with thousands. So expect it. She lives breathes shits Instagram. She goes to bed thinking about Instagram! Guarantee you she ignores her kids because she’s so absorbed in Instagram.. you made your bed Afsana. Now lie in it xx be true to yourself. Rebrand yourself. Because if not now you’re fucked. You can’t keep this act up forever.. good night afsana you witch x

MapleSugar

010B2AA6-15BF-4F90-B1AE-7D95BB44DFB2.png

This bitch is actually crazy. You know she sent this to herself. I don’t think for one second any of her followers think it’s funny that she openly abuses her husband. She’s disgusting inside and out!

• Wow

Laurst

VIP Member
As a person who suffers with severe anxiety, the very last thing I feel to do when feeling anxious or going through an attack is film it. She needs her husband to read these threads and intervene. It's not right.

Laurst

VIP Member
Why's she filming bed sets and saying how good they are? We all know she has no intention of replacing her 90s throwback blue bed set.

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
as we all know she’s always here there and everywhere with a hot drink. I have never ever seen her with a hot drink in the car. She did that like it was an ad, like she’s a proper real life influencer instead of a grubby liar!
Fancy going back again today, it’ll just be to arselick and pick up free stuff. And she’s meeting that male Pat Butcher again it looks like. What a sad little life Jessie.

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She is such a liar! Her mother does not babysit every night. She’s always posting that she’s not home till the very early hours 1am-2am, so her Mum waits up till then and goes home?

She’s definitely had a good read of these threads the last few days, I think the DV posts have really rattled her. Everything she says and does is scrutinised because everything she says and does is either a lie or totally inappropriate! And fuck off do you have a ring doorbell 😂

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Jessie go have a look at The Belfast Girl stories, formally let's hinch and be happy. She has in the past been an eejit with the way she gotten on and wound a lot of people up. But recently she's had a hinch awakening! First of all she changed her name so she isn't associated with hinch but today has done stories on the damaging affects of being a hincher! She was spending £200 a week on cleaning products just to keep up with the gram 😳 now she admits she had her family in debt and what for? She wishes she'd woken up to it earlier! She admits she's gained nothing, just lined hinches pockets! Jessie please go read before you bankrupt your poor husband!

• Wow
Reactions: 16