Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LMAO Lee and his big duck off blazer or shirt whatever it is and hand fan made me laugh so much. Who’s he think he is. Swanning around with his big self ffs😂😂

Is she really that miserable all the time, she’s now forgotten how to smile? What is with that tongue between the teeth😂😂😂😂😂
She thinks the tongue in teeth is cute. Such a **** 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
With all the clothes she has from her bubs' collection you'd think she would wear that rather than a giant hoodie 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's so desperate!!! I can't stop laughing
Showing off the ironing boards like she actually irons.....she's got her steamer/granny wallpaper remover, why does she need an ironing board? haha these people obsessing over this stuff obviously lack basic fulfilment in their lives LOL

Reactions: 13
And why is she shaming big Lee for drinking. Just because you don’t drink and it’s your culture or what ever reasons it may be doesn’t mean nobody else can. I would happily take a large glass offered to me right now. witch.

Reactions: 13
She's also up to 19.9k followers. Are any of them genuine, or are we all just there for amusement?

• Haha
So glad she managed to overcome her 'anxiety' yesterday! Enough to go back today and be all smug, we're welcome to pop down and say hi now the public (aka the plebs) are allowed in. Umm no thanks Jess, can think of a million and one things I'd rather do!
The way she said”it’s open to the public today” really wound me up. She basically wants us mere mortals to turn up and want our pictures taken with. Could you imagine if we went and saw her, we could all be shouting “it’s grim fanny, can you deliver us a chicken tikka at 8 o’clock tonight please” 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The way she said”it’s open to the public today” really wound me up. She basically wants us mere mortals to turn up and want our pictures taken with. Could you imagine if we went and saw her, we could all be shouting “it’s grim fanny, can you deliver us a chicken tikka at 8 o’clock tonight please” 😆
We literally should of planned ahead and done this !!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Wow she’s fake do you guys not remember when she slagged of Lynsey clean of queen in her stories ?? When she did the tap to tidy comment and the ta da book wow jessie Lynsey sure would you like to know what a narcissist you are I would be more focused on getting the house done then to meet up with fake friends ! You can see lee is fake around her and your practically in man cleanys arms do you not have any respect for your husband or family ps don’t flaunt the hijab if your gonna be like this

Reactions: 9
bumhole pout (couldn't resist too funny) got a discount code for Swan as well Jessie, calm yourself. What are Swan thinking giving discount codes to these people? LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Step away from Le Creuset Jessie, stick to home bargains, it’s more your style.
I’ve had my Le Creuset pans for 15 years and have been thinking about getting new ones. She literally will put me off them if she mentions them anymore! Her ‘effect’ is the opposite to influencer 🤮

I died 😂😂😂😂

also, ‘autumnal vibes’??? If she knew anything she’d know how to pronounce Le Creuset and know that the orange is their signature colour, not a bleeping seasonal theme!
Lol I will be ‘with it’ this autumn 😂

Reactions: 7
Claiming you can take the flask with you on a flight and it will still be warm ,she obviously hasnt been on a plane in about 20 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.