Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssj80

VIP Member
Notice how shes had to resort to q&a for content..so she doesn't have to talk while back seat passenger. If you are travelling to see family as there has been a bereavement surely the last thing on your mind is Instagram? Bet she's gone to Birmingham.
What I found strange was the question that said something along the lines of sorry for your loss but what mascara do you recommend?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Let me refresh your memory hun. Not nice to be told to die is it?
That is seriously fucked up! All because someone criticised Hinch’s cooking?? That’s not a normal, rational reaction is it? She’s tapped. But we are the nasty trolls? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Bad times for Grim today... her 'girl', her 'bub', her BFF Stayce... had her baby shower and Grim wasn't invited 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

AC55

VIP Member
I reckon she’s had a warning off Instagram over the “punch him in the throat” post. And a screenshot of the post could easily have made its way to her husband and in-laws.

It wouldn’t surprise me if a few of her Insta-cronies have seen it and told her she’s out of order too.

Here we go, what’s the bet she’ll give it a few days of being quiet, let all the promoting domestic violence fuss die down, then she’ll come back with a video “family bereavement… anxiety… trolls… thank your for all your concerned messages” and then she’ll be back to her usual nasty self.
Family bereavement! You are 100% on the money!

Yesterday she's taking a step back and making changes to her account, today she's on her way to family because of a bereavement but enroute she's doing a Q&A? Writing her own questions no doubt! Condolences to the family, which mascara do you use? Behave!

• Haha

no flouncing

VIP Member
Maybe she was told to ‘grab the passports’ because her husband was sending her out to buy those lighters from Home Bargains that she got ID’d for.

• Haha

Olivemaks

VIP Member
She really really thinks having an 8 year old beemer is a status symbol doesn’t she?! 😂
At this point I don’t believe a single word she says now, it’s utterly bizarre the things she lies about too. Why say it’s your underlay when it’s in actual fact a removal van? As for that bollocks about the car air freshener, yeah I’m sure your husband took an opened one out of one car to put in the other, cos magic trees are so hard to find aren’t they? 😂😂
It’s all the fake outrage for me. Always fucking moaning or huffing and puffing. Remember the other night ‘dinner outside with my man’. Hun you cringe every time he touches you. Let’s be real. It’s a chore for you to have sex with him. You can’t stand him. You’re always fed up with him. Stop trying to give this illusion of an active married life and you being that quirky wife. It’s just not you. Be yourself. You’re scaring me these days Afsana😂😂😂

Misssj80

VIP Member
I'm really confused, she NEVER cleans just shows cleaning products. Has she ever cleaned on her account? Why do these companies send her stuff when she doesn't clean?

alba24

Chatty Member
“Jessie stop giving out free meals, they’re not your restaurants they’re mine and makdad’s”

• Haha

AC55

VIP Member
On standby for work = possibly needed for takeaway delivery depending on how many orders they get!

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
OK everyone, bets on....how long till GFC is lying cocooned in her bed with her fake anxiety because she is being called out for her domestic abuse against her husband? Or for the fear she won't get a free bottle of £1 kitchen spray or whatever other gifted items she gets? Ps those boxes of make up, that's literally obscene 😱 how much moneys worth is there? They could have sorted out their whole old people's home with that!!

OkTinkerbell

VIP Member
Boss lady perks? Working, serving drinks on a Saturday night?

When I was sat in my beautiful garden last night, with the fire pit going and some music on, sipping a lovely G&T, I was thinking “I wish I was a Boss Lady because ya know what I’d rather be doing tonight, I’d rather be waitressing in a restaurant” 🤨😂.

Happy Sunday Grim ☕ - it must be time for your weekly bath or shower - while you’re in there, wash your hair.

• Haha

MapleSugar

67078EC1-74CF-4960-9677-F43A9E7B0AB9.png

She is actually just so offensive. I’d have more time for a homeless drug addict than the likes of you!
I can’t with her anymore. No wonder these mums are giving her a wide berth!

I have been watching this week to see what happened with the aftermath of her DV post. She’s been so unbearable to watch all week. The same good morning everyburdy, hope you are all good, then just nothing to say… just yeah, hope you have a lovely day, yeah, yeah, yeah and one more yeah, happy Friday etc. 😖😖 I can’t listen to it any more.
You are a fake, repulsive and abusive woman to your lovely boys and hard working husband. You have been caught out and your online world is colliding with your real life world and you are scared shitless. Go away now and be normal. Be nicer to your man or he may just DUMP YOUR ABUSIVE ASS!

• Heart

Laurst

VIP Member
Back to her usual arsey attitude again this morning then eh? When she’s sitting on her own. Funny that 🤔
Back to her usual self walking around primark and filming what's in there, despite being such a busy boss lady.

The security guard is following her about because she's walking along touching things and talking to herself into her phone. Prick.

Edited to add, she's filming people without their permission again. Good at that isn't she? I have family who are security guards, and if I'd seen her filming them and posting to tens of thousands of followers, real or not, I'd be fuming.