Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm really confused, she NEVER cleans just shows cleaning products. Has she ever cleaned on her account? Why do these companies send her stuff when she doesn't clean?

Reactions: 15
She is such a liar! Her mother does not babysit every night. She’s always posting that she’s not home till the very early hours 1am-2am, so her Mum waits up till then and goes home?

She’s definitely had a good read of these threads the last few days, I think the DV posts have really rattled her. Everything she says and does is scrutinised because everything she says and does is either a lie or totally inappropriate! And duck off do you have a ring doorbell 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't even understand what she's trying to say with the ring doorbell? If it alerts him whenever there's someone near it then he's going to see her coming in with bags anyway, be that after she's just got back from the shops or 5 hours later??

She is such a liar! Her mother does not babysit every night. She’s always posting that she’s not home till the very early hours 1am-2am, so her Mum waits up till then and goes home?

She’s definitely had a good read of these threads the last few days, I think the DV posts have really rattled her. Everything she says and does is scrutinised because everything she says and does is either a lie or totally inappropriate! And duck off do you have a ring doorbell 😂
And yeah "a question in the question box" pull the other one, just been reading here. No one is there looking after those kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she’s just trying to prove to tattle that everything is hunky dory with her husband because of the posts about someone contacting him etc

Reactions: 6
Not that I believe her mum is always there to look after the boys but if she was, how inconsiderate of them asking her to look after them repeatedly until 2am. Then she would have to drive home, or be given a lift so probably wouldn't be home till nearer 3am.

Reactions: 10
when I think about someone that could punch another person in the throat it's definitely not Tinkerbell!

Reactions: 8
Bingo - it’s anxiety today, “I’m so scrutinised, I don’t know what to post” 😂

How about doing what your name says and try a bit of cleaning???

I reckon she’s had a bollocking and a load of home truths off her husband and in-laws after the “punch him in the throat” post (Tattle never forgets). Now she’s desperately trying to show us they’re snuggled up under the crusty duvet together all morning and out on a date tonight.

I bet that bedding bleeping hums, she hasn’t changed it since I started following her.

Here’s some ideas for content for tomorrow head
1. clean your house
2. give us a simple cook along recipe - like a daal or something, show us the ingredients and film yourself doing a step by step
3. wash your hair
4. show us some cleaning tips using products we will already have lying around the house so we don’t have to go out and spend £40 in B&M on a tit tonne of nasty chemicals, tips like cleaning your microwave with a bowl of hot water and half a lemon, that kinda thing.

You’re welcome Afsana

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I doubt he was even with her today ‘under the duvet’. She would usually post a sneaky pic of him, without his knowledge of course, and she hasn’t shown him today.

bleeping scrub daddy have sent her stuff now 🤬
Although, why is it in a different brands box??
She’s doing that god awful baby voice on those stories too, so fake 🤮
Someone else to communicate with 😉

Don't even understand what she's trying to say with the ring doorbell? If it alerts him whenever there's someone near it then he's going to see her coming in with bags anyway, be that after she's just got back from the shops or 5 hours later??
She likes to show off 🤣

Reactions: 5
Liar liar, delivery driver pants on fire! Your followers would not even think of asking you who is looking after the children while you're working or going out on dates with a man whose throat you wanted to punch a week ago. Your real followers - if you have any - won't question your childcare arrangements because they're not interested. All they want is your pointless running commentary on what is on the shelves of Home Bargains or B&M and Primark, and your hideous make up tips. Throw in a few stories of tribute band singers at "your" restaurants and they're happy, thinking you've got this glamorous life, plenty of money and a fancy car which they covet. The people who are questioning who is caring for your children are here Afsana, on Tattle. You're addressing the issue, fair play, but you're lying about it because no way would your Mother be at your house at all hours of the day and night unless she lived there and she doesn't. Just stop lying! You want to leave your young children unsupervised for hours on end, fine, that's your choice but stop telling lies!

Reactions: 12
No amount of pens with "boss lady" or notebooks with "always busy" will convince us that you are a "boss lady" or that you're "always busy", even if you are trying to convince yourself, Jessie.

Also, as if she has the sheer front to keep showing that manky 90's blue duvet set. All the money she spends on tat, you'd think she'd set some aside to at least have a change? But she's having an extension and her driveway done as well? Talk about priorities....

Reactions: 11
I don’t know why she even needs to be at the restaurant as all she seems to do is walk around filming.

Before lockdown she never went to the restaurant in an evening.

No amount of pens with "boss lady" or notebooks with "always busy" will convince us that you are a "boss lady" or that you're "always busy", even if you are trying to convince yourself, Jessie.

Also, as if she has the sheer front to keep showing that manky 90's blue duvet set. All the money she spends on tat, you'd think she'd set some aside to at least have a change? But she's having an extension and her driveway done as well? Talk about priorities....
Don’t forget the party house getting built in the garden too. Oh and the loft conversion 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jessie none of us our jealous of you because makdad owns the lot had a lovley convo with him he knows jessie has blocked him and her husband I’m Bengali snd love food so I visited number 2 and bumped into makdad she has no ownership at all I’ve diverted him to tattle he said he knows ! 🤣
Oh my god this is everything 👏👏👏👏👏

Bbbbbbbbahahahahahahaahahahahahaha amazing.

Please get more gossip......WE MOVE

Reactions: 11
It's amazing now she isn't doing talking stories full of lies, she has nothing to share and no content to post.

Reactions: 5
Shes acting really odd. She looks so stressed and can only story from her car or when she's alone. She's spending her time on here no doubt about it. Personally I would have never even spoke about her on here is she wasn't breaking covid rules shopping all the time and driving while in the phone. Idiots post all day every day but I wouldn't ever pass comment only to myself...but being effected by family members passing from covid and I and many others couldn't help but pass comment. Sadly for her family she's got so much worse and even acting violently towards them with the kitchen knife that time talking about her husband ect. Shes clearly bothered but won't let the truth be shown on her gram. I don't understand why she doesn't just stay off the gram..shes always banging on about being busy so clearly it would help her to free up that time.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.