Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can get same day delivery down here on some things. I actually wouldn't put it past her buying it without her husband knowing!! She sly and sneaky and just proved that by saying she thought he would be at work. UHD tvs can cost quite abit. My husbands 4k one cost £2k! So yeah I can see why her hubby is pissed off

Reactions: 9
As a fellow Muslim person she makes me sick the way she acts I feel sorry for her husband also. Her comment implies she begged sister pledge for a place she didn’t get invited jessie never gets invited just like jessie wasnt and isn’t in staceys book !

Reactions: 14
As a fellow Muslim person she makes me sick the way she acts I feel sorry for her husband also. Her comment implies she begged sister pledge for a place she didn’t get invited jessie never gets invited just like jessie wasnt and isn’t in staceys book !
I think she's a total disgrace to your faith and your culture. I also feel sad for her husband and children xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wallpaper hanging off the walls, carpets so old and smelly they’re curling up by themselves, duvet cover that never gets changed, tiled floor looking like it hasn’t been mopped in months…

and they've spent out on a new TV, the pair of bleeping scruffs. They’d have been better spending that money on a cleaner for a couple of hours each week.

Bet she’s a joke amongst the Insta cleaning community, nearly 3 weeks I’ve been following her now and she hasn’t once shown any cleaning, they’ll have all been ripping the piss behind her back the last few days.

Reactions: 17
I was just thinking all the hugs and faces together for photos over the past couple of days would be ideal for the spread of covid. Imagine if the whole of the ‘cleaning community’ were taken down by covid!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was just thinking all the hugs and faces together for photos over the past couple of days would be ideal for the spread of covid. Imagine if the whole of the ‘cleaning community’ were taken down by covid!!
Well Beggy mitchell has a 'cold' ( which is how my covid started) coming on...this will be klarna oan their arses for the majority of that little bunch of parasites all with their heads together🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Only thing better than hoover lines is lawn lines?

Like she knows what a hoover line looks like, her carpet is so old and thread bare I’ll bet she daren’t do more than sweep it!

Did I hear right? Do the dirty? As a way of apologising? That’s disgusting that she’s airing that on her instagram story as “do the dirty”.

There is definitely a change in the way she is speaking today.

Muslim? I would not call her Muslim. She was kissing and hugging all the men in that event. She wears a hijab on an off like it’s a joke.
Her religion is definitely a joke to her.

Reactions: 13
Did I hear right? Do the dirty? As a way of apologising? That’s disgusting that she’s airing that on her instagram story as “do the dirty”.

There is definitely a change in the way she is speaking today.

Muslim? I would not call her Muslim. She was kissing and hugging all the men in that event. She wears a hijab on an off like it’s a joke.
Her religion is definitely a joke to her.
She’s showing off trying to be quirky today because of all of the new cleanfluencers she forced to add her😂 always trying to be someone she’s not. The face she pulled when she said ‘do the dirty’ was horrible insinuating sex with her husband is a nasty chore. I feel sorry for her husband. I bet he’s decent as well

Reactions: 11
Her lounge looks ridiculous with the mix of grey/white Hinch inspired accessories and the old lady furniture and decor. Now she’s added a massive TV wobbling precariously on the edge of a 60 year old cabinet 😄

• Haha
My hubby is letting the gardener in.
what an absolute spoiled vile little asshole.
also he ordered the TV.

Reactions: 12
also he ordered the TV.
She’s so far up her own arse making out she’s something special, gardener my arse, she’s shown him before, it’s a random bloke who cuts the grass!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s so far up her own arse making out she’s something special, gardener my arse, she’s shown him before, it’s a random bloke who cuts the grass!
She makes herself sound to be this glamorous house wife who owns restaurants, and has a regular gardener when really you can quickly call any guy off the directory to come and cut the grass and he’ll be there in 30mins 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Is it usual for shops down south to take internet orders, despatch and get delivered in the same afternoon/evening???
I’m sorry but who’s Husband would go mad if they bought a new telly? My husband wouldn’t give a monkeys!
Oh mine would. I work full time, he checks our joint accounts every day. He nevers moans at me but I do sometime get a "you've got X amount left in your account".

Reactions: 3
Oh mine would. I work full time, he checks our joint accounts every day. He nevers moans at me but I do sometime get a "you've got X amount left in your account".
Heck, I’ve bought a car before and not told mine. He is exceptionally laid back though.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Heck, I’ve bought a car before and not told mine. He is exceptionally laid back though.
Oh god, he sounds like a dream. My husband earns a lot more than me and pays the mortgage and the big bills. We have an old leather sofa id like to replace, nothing wrong with it, just doesn't go with the rest of the room. I saw a nice one from dfs, £20 a month for two years in the sale. He proper moaned about that. Tight bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
also he ordered the TV.
It’s too funny! Truth is the husband probably pays the bloke £10 cash and a free curry now and again. Maybe now she’s hinted she prostitutes herself maybe she’s part of the deal too 🤣

I did that with my latest car - worst car I’ve ever had!!! Leaving it to him for the next one however I’m away tonight and the hotel I’m staying at has a Porsche garage next door 😊 (maybe I could just go home and ‘do the dirty’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She needs to be paying a cleaner or decorators not a bloody gardener

• Heart
  • Haha
My next door neighbour is a gardener by trade and mows my front lawn for me, without me asking, can I pretend to be something I'm not now like Jessie and say I have a gardener😂

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.