Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh hang on, she's cleaning her windows. PMSL and she doesn't read here. You're welcome to return for more content bruiser Jess.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve had a reply to my message to 1001. They are looking in to grims insta account. I donā€™t hold out much hope they will do anything but I couldnā€™t not make them aware of how awful a decision they had made choosing her for a mental health campaign. All the Disney princess filters in the world wonā€™t change her vile insides.

Did you get a reply @Sambuj ?

Her cleaning her windows is the first time I've actually seen her clean anything. Perhaps she is worried companies, instead of just using follower numbers and going by her name, will actually look at her content.

Reactions: 14
That near severed finger is doing a lot of waggling about with no wincing this afternoon isnā€™t it? šŸ™ˆšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shows how much cleaning the dirty cow does. She was using an old popcorn tub as a bucket šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Iā€™ve had a reply to my message to 1001. They are looking in to grims insta account. I donā€™t hold out much hope they will do anything but I couldnā€™t not make them aware of how awful a decision they had made choosing her for a mental health campaign. All the Disney princess filters in the world wonā€™t change her vile insides.

Good on you for emailing them. I've emailed companies in the past to express my concerns and disappointment with their choices of "influencer" Rarely get a reply but hopefully 1001 will take your concerns seriously. Xx

Reactions: 7
So she's literally only cleaned the window in the room they're doing work in šŸ˜‚ thought it seemed unlike her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she's literally only cleaned the window in the room they're doing work in šŸ˜‚ thought it seemed unlike her.
Did you see the colour of the water? šŸ¤¢ them windows havenā€™t been done since before she lived there. Sheā€™s filth. Canā€™t believe she has the cheek to have ā€œcleanā€ in her insta name

E7782ABF-C67F-42BA-B7B5-351D99EA54A3.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6

No not yet!

No not yet!

Reactions: 2

I got a similar reply

Reactions: 2
Morning updateā€¦
Almost 24 hours since she posted her grid post, 253 likes and 14 comments!
How anyone can seriously believe she has 20,300 followers and get such low engagement? Itā€™s sad really. She can show off about having 20k followers but when the majority of those are bought bots what is there to be proud of?

Attachments

• Haha
24 hours on and there's only been 256 likes. I wonder the reasonings behind 1001's marketing strategy on this one?

Reactions: 5
24 hours on and there's only been 256 likes. I wonder the reasonings behind 1001's marketing strategy on this one?
It makes you wonder, from all of the cleaning Huns on insta, why on earth they would choose Grim? Itā€™s a very strange pairing tbh. I donā€™t even think sheā€™s shown 1001 in any of her hauls. Itā€™s usually fabulosa and shot like that. They are still running the campaign with her though so I think we can assume they donā€™t give a tit what sheā€™s really like, or that sheā€™s got tit engagement so terrible coverage for them. But of a lose lose situation for them really.

Did you message them on Instagram? Thatā€™s what I did.

Quick grid post updateā€¦
Been up 10 hours, with 20,000 followers and sheā€™s got 230 likes and 12, count em, 12 comments! Itā€™s actually laughable itā€™s so pathetic. šŸ˜‚
No messengerā€¦ā€¦. They put the post on their page - it had 2 likes last time I looked šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.