Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really that miserable all the time, she’s now forgotten how to smile? What is with that tongue between the teeth😂😂😂😂😂
Haha! I was going to say the exact same thing! She’s got her tongue between her teeth in every pic 🤭 It looks so odd.

Cleaning community? But she does no cleaning…

Yep, she begged her way in.
This is why she is always tagging people in her story and grid posts. So that everyone can be her bubs 😍🤮

Reactions: 8
They’ve all brought items or products home whether that be gifted or purchased. The other accounts will all do beautiful photos and decent reviews with stories showing how to use etc

Jessie will fling her stuff in her narnia never to be seen again.

Reactions: 10
She basically went to the show just get get selfies with actual cleaning instagrammers. She has shown duck all else!! She's trying to flex

Reactions: 14
I assume the accounts she arse licked yesterday follow her? Have they seen her house? She's got a big nerve going to a cleaning trade fair. Piss taker.

Reactions: 15
I don't know why she does those auto captions. Assume she sees them before she uploads them and is trying to be as funny as her bubs Stacey when she pretends she can't spell? Who knows? She's back at that event today for some more bum licking.....wonder if she washes that hair before she goes?

Reactions: 9
Explaining that the bottle keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot likes it's a new thing 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
as we all know she’s always here there and everywhere with a hot drink. I have never ever seen her with a hot drink in the car. She did that like it was an ad, like she’s a proper real life influencer instead of a grubby liar!
Fancy going back again today, it’ll just be to arselick and pick up free stuff. And she’s meeting that male Pat Butcher again it looks like. What a sad little life Jessie.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
as we all know she’s always here there and everywhere with a hot drink. I have never ever seen her with a hot drink in the car. She did that like it was an ad, like she’s a proper real life influencer instead of a grubby liar!
Fancy going back again today, it’ll just be to arselick and pick up free stuff. And she’s meeting that male Pat Butcher again it looks like. What a sad little life Jessie.
What that halloween masked weirdo Lee?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What that halloween masked weirdo Lee?
Yes! I have never come across him before her stories yesterday. That shirt and hand held fan and lips pouted like a bum hole. What a weirdo! They’re all weirdos mind getting excited over cleaning products and other saddos on Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So desperate to be noticed, she’s going again!
How are the restaurants coping without their #bosslady
Hope that bottle keeps your Redbull nice and cold whilst you’re doing your deliveries Jessie 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yes! I have never come across him before her stories yesterday. That shirt and hand held fan and lips pouted like a bum hole. What a weirdo! They’re all weirdos mind getting excited over cleaning products and other saddos on Instagram!
"lips pouted like a bum hole".........HOWLING

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is she going back 🤢 😂😂😂😂

She basically went to the show just get get selfies with actual cleaning instagrammers. She has shown duck all else!! She's trying to flex
She’s one of those who admires herself so much she probs spent an hour rewatching her insta story in bed

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just looked at that weird guys insta and I’ve cringed so hard at desperate Jessie hanging around in the background and eye bleeping the camera 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well she didn't wash her hair......and she's got the cheek to call other people riff raff LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.