Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

no flouncing

VIP Member
Aww poor Maureen. I don’t think she was even trolling her with that message about the cushions. I think it was just a ‘do what you want, buy the cushions if you want them’ supportive type of message.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Everyburdy..she makes out she is boss lady and rules her empire but the impression I get is the opposite ,her husband walking ahead of her, and she slates him off when he isnt there out of earshot in Her His car ...so aye

Chatty Member
I have said it before and I will say it again, I run (don’t own, don’t pretend to) a fucking busy place, and she is a fraud. Her feet hurt? Trainers hun, it’s what we all wear, nobody gives a shit when you’re on your feet all bastard day, Nike Air Force or sketchers. But you wouldn’t have a clue, you’ve only worked 5-11 and half of that was driving. Come and work a shift at my restaurant hun. See how long you last!!!! 🙄

• Heart

Babybail93

VIP Member
I reckon lasts nights horrible story has got back to the husband and he’s given her a talking to. Too right as well. She mugs him, his family, friends and business partners off something terrible on her insta. I’d be furious

no flouncing

VIP Member
Dear lord these ‘tribute acts’ 🙈 putting on the costume doesn’t mean they’ll sound like the person……or even be able to sing.

Bloody hell I’m going to Asda to buy a school uniform, I’ll be snapped up for a Britney night! Make a bit of extra cash 😄

• Haha

Fanta lemon

Chatty Member
Tattlers are like Gepetto 🤣🤥 I have been watching GFC stories (not actually following her) for about 6 months now and thus is the first time I've ever saw her cleaning! Granted it was 1 story wiping down a bench but still! What shall we make her do next? Wash her hair? Be nice to her kids?!

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I think we should give her a break. She's always super busy...super busy writing Google reviews for herself and her son ( picture seals the deal) ...in the words of boss lady herself "we move" to new lows doing this when you claim you own the place!
The absolute shame!
The second one is obviously her too, her husbands surname is Iqbal 😂
Wow, #bosslady writing glowing reviews for ‘your’ own restaurants. Surely no one is that desperate?? Making them so gushy is a massive giveaway too. Nobody is THAT impressed by food 😂
So, so embarrassing, but it’s just more lies in her empty Walter Mitty life 🤷🏼‍♀️

Runforestrun

VIP Member
She looks like she would smell of chips doesn’t she?
What the actual fuck is she doing lying in her sons bed?? He’s only at a fucking restaurant for the day, she’s acting like he’s died 🙈

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
I was just thinking all the hugs and faces together for photos over the past couple of days would be ideal for the spread of covid. Imagine if the whole of the ‘cleaning community’ were taken down by covid!!

• Haha
  • Heart

AC55

VIP Member
She's gone to a Brand Exclusive event in London which anyone can attend. Various influencers have been to these events in past and journalists are invited to attend to do some work on the subject of influencing. I just don't think there's a market in influencing for someone who whines and bitches on about her family, and calls herself a cleaning account but does anything but! She's gone there today thinking she's really important in the influencer world when the reality is she's a delivery driver for the restaurants her husband works in, and sometimes she sets the tables and cleans the toilets. She sickened me yesterday when she said she'd gone to her mother's to tell her she was tired of looking after her grandchildren. What a horrible woman she is.

• Heart

Laurst

VIP Member
"Insta cleaning community". What exactly does she clean? It's not herself or her home?

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Her fakeness is NEXT LEVEL. So it wasn’t a girly night then? And that picture of her in her scarf… didn’t she say she went out with her friends? I see them very much sitting in their garden 😆

We have been saying from the beginning that she lies. Also have you noticed she often trips up on the lies she tells.

Bunch of psychopaths? Do they know what you’re calling them? I would love to tell them!

What account did you get the pictures from?
Someone should send her story over to her ‘psychopath’ friends.

She is deluded. Completely bonkers.

From ‘good morning everyburdy’ at 1.30pm to 7 hours later being anxiety ridden. What a joke.
Pics are on her husbands fb. Between his fb and Makdads you can basically poke holes in every single thing she says. But I don’t understand the narrative she’s trying to portray? Why make out your wild and crazy ‘psychopath’ mates made your husband give you the night off to have a girls bbq? Does she really think that makes her life sound better than the truth that a few couples friends were coming over?

It’s like the fake drinking and shots (remember the acting pissed up with the bottle of non alcoholic apple wine?).

shes just so fake and lies so much now I wonder if she’s forgotten how to tell the truth. Did the anxiety attack happen before or after the bbq pics were posted here?

I’ve just checked and yea, the anxiety post came after we found out it wasn’t the wild night with her pals she claimed it was!

if being found out gives you that bad anxiety then maybe don’t tell lies anymore?

• Heart

Moneybags

Baaaaaaahahahahaah, well she would know.
I mean, how many times do you need to go to IKEA in a week?
Not like the kids are off school and maybe there's thoughts of doing something for them, instead of them being stuck in another shop that you went to in the week. How bloody boring for them. You'd think a mum of boys and boss lady would be taking time to get them out the house and lead an active lifestyle - no?

Cannot wait to head down to restaurant no 4 to see the delivery driver in action 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Badaboom

VIP Member
Do you think if she is going to change her account then she may actually show some …… cleaning??

Joking apart, if she became a reno account I would actually be interested, she would have loads of content then, but she won’t , she is too self absorbed.

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
No Jessie, I do not want to be you!! I'm happy not buying endless amounts of fast fashion, I'm happy in my decorated home with real flowers in the garden and I'm happy with my second hand bicycle. Also I'm happy not pretending I own 4 businesses.

• Haha