Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out to be part of the plan for the party room , did you really jessie? Looks like you were batted back into the house , another chapter in the book of things that never happened , why do you give off the impression your in charge and they are your restaurants when clearly it's the opposite?
Walking down the garden with her phone pointed down so her husband couldn’t tell probably. Did you see the paint has been coming off on the patio (slab).
Why the hell would you pay for a ‘party room’ when your house looks like hers. I’ve said it before but I think she actually likes the decor and furniture. Anybody else would have tidied the garden and focussed on their home first.
And I’m not surprised she didn’t want that bloke sitting on her B&M wagon wheel bench, in case it collapsed!
Jessie take that poor kids dummy away, he’s gone 3 now and is going to nursery in September!

Reactions: 17
I think it’s rather concerning that she regularly bleats on that she’s suffering with anxiety/mental health issues. It seems to be a trend and an attention seeking trick.
I imagine it will desensitise a lot of the huns and then one day when someone really needs help - they won’t take any notice and then people like you the grim sack of tit will be responsible when they don’t get it.
im sure they literally spout this tit with absolutely no thought almost as if it’s one of these laughable follow trains.
I think sometimes maybe just saying they are a bit nervous or ‘got butterflies’ is enough to getacross how they are feeling.
There all bleeping melts 🙄🤣

Reactions: 14
I am honestly beginning to think she has some sort of mental health issue. She seems to be absolutely manic and it's really uncomfortable watching.
The giddy highs when sharing her hauls and then taking to her bed because her son is at the restaurant.
Making a big drama of today when there are a fair few influencers attending this event today and they aren't making any fuss. Maybe you're anxious because you're an absolute fraud with fake bought followers whereas they aren't??

Reactions: 9
There’s an event in London today that a few other accounts are going to. They seem to be a mix of cleaning accounts and home Reno ones. If it’s that she’s going to I can’t work out why she’s been invited because her account is neither of those. In fact, I don’t know what her account is about at all 🙄

Reactions: 12
There’s an event in London today that a few other accounts are going to. They seem to be a mix of cleaning accounts and home Reno ones. If it’s that she’s going to I can’t work out why she’s been invited because her account is neither of those. In fact, I don’t know what her account is about at all 🙄
She’s probably delivering some snacks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's gone to a Brand Exclusive event in London which anyone can attend. Various influencers have been to these events in past and journalists are invited to attend to do some work on the subject of influencing. I just don't think there's a market in influencing for someone who whines and witches on about her family, and calls herself a cleaning account but does anything but! She's gone there today thinking she's really important in the influencer world when the reality is she's a delivery driver for the restaurants her husband works in, and sometimes she sets the tables and cleans the toilets. She sickened me yesterday when she said she'd gone to her mother's to tell her she was tired of looking after her grandchildren. What a horrible woman she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I've never known anyone that grubby to be so narcissistic and deluded. Usually narcissistic people have at least got a little "summin summin" about them......that hair doesn't move, it's full of grease. Have a shower Jessie, you might feel better!

Reactions: 9
She's gone to a Brand Exclusive event in London which anyone can attend. Various influencers have been to these events in past and journalists are invited to attend to do some work on the subject of influencing. I just don't think there's a market in influencing for someone who whines and witches on about her family, and calls herself a cleaning account but does anything but! She's gone there today thinking she's really important in the influencer world when the reality is she's a delivery driver for the restaurants her husband works in, and sometimes she sets the tables and cleans the toilets. She sickened me yesterday when she said she'd gone to her mother's to tell her she was tired of looking after her grandchildren. What a horrible woman she is.
🤣🤣 she’s literally acting like she’s been invited to a prestigious event 🤣🤣 not one you just register for a free ticket 🤣🤣 oh how funny it’s going to be watching all the sad sacks. 😆

• Haha
Exactly, says that one minute but then crying because her son's at the restaurant the next. She's absolutely unhinged.

Reactions: 10
That pathetic baby voice boils my P#@s.
Imagine going to this event and thinking your some high profile celeb. It's making my toes curl. Why does she only ever attend the restaurants when they have a live singer in? She is there to film and nothing more. And as for wetting her pants because she's up at 6am like the rest of us...that just shows considering shes got this super busy life as she claims that she lays in everyday. Up before her children? Ermm you're a mother...that's what they do!!!

Reactions: 11
All those clothes you buy Jessie, yet you’re wearing the same stuff you wear to the restaurant’s 🙄

• Haha
Omg, what the actual F is she wearing!? And the hair… the hair looks disgusting. Maybe you should’ve showered first before pretending to Mrs Grinch for the day 🤣 Her account is nothing to do with home OR cleaning, so how is there? Simple! Through, sheer and utter BEGGING!

Someone mentioned Grim Fairy and her internet best friend Saira aren’t talking? How come?

Omg, what the actual F is she wearing!? And the hair… the hair looks disgusting. Maybe you should’ve showered first before pretending to Mrs Grinch for the day 🤣 Her account is nothing to do with home OR cleaning, so how is there? Simple! Through, sheer and utter BEGGING!

Someone mentioned Grim Fairy and her internet best friend Saira aren’t talking? How come?
Nobody really knows. They still follow each other and GFC has liked Sairas posts after we thought they’d fallen out. Saira has stopped shouting her out and being all bffs about GFC tho. I think S has probably had a read on here and decided to distance herself from her a bit, because she started posting more about her kids and doing things together when we talked about GFC not doing anything with hers.

All those clothes you buy Jessie, yet you’re wearing the same stuff you wear to the restaurant’s 🙄
All the ever wears is primark t shirts or those oversize shirts with those black pants.

OMG can’t believe no body has mentioned those tiktoks from last night, what the actual duck we’re they all about????

I think it’s hilarious how those numpties are all there today thinking they are the dogs bollocks!! Who the hell is that in that Pat butcher shirt tho? He rates himself doesn’t he? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All creaming themselves over an adult walking around dressed as a scrub daddy. What a time to be alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That girl looked so embarrassed and like she couldn't wait to get away.

Reactions: 6
god these women are strange.....creaming themselves over each other now.....

• Haha
Wtf!! That event is weird. Who is the large man in the sparkly jacket with the hand fan? Why is grim fanny there? Her house is rank and she doesn't clean anything.

Wtf!! That event is weird. Who is the large man in the sparkly jacket with the hand fan? Why is grim fanny there? Her house is rank and she doesn't clean anything.
That is Lee from the Officially Hinched account. He has 50k followers. From looking at who is there they all mostly have a large following on Instagram but also have a clear purpose for their accounts whether it be cleaning or home.

Not sure why Jessie is tagging along with her fake followers, bought likes and non content.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.