Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reminds me so much of playground words...like nits only live in clean hair...🤣🤣
Rose and Fred West im sure we have all badmouthed them...are any of us jealous of them??? Of course not...deluded. if she was a nice person then she could think maybe people are...but she's not..i couldn't think of anything worse than walking in her shoes.

Reactions: 10
If she's visiting family for a bereavement, why is she spending that time on Instagram "answering questions"...? Highly disrespectful.

Reactions: 14
She’s clearly being completely ignored by the in-laws at this visit because they loathe her, so she’s chatting tit to herself on Instagram 🤣.

Haha trying to say she co-owns her husband and brother in laws restaurant - but he was bickering with her in the car the other day about her keeping his money that she finds in his pockets.

Reactions: 11
She’s blatantly writing them questions to herself. Didn’t take her long to get back to her typical show off self did it

010B2AA6-15BF-4F90-B1AE-7D95BB44DFB2.png

This witch is actually crazy. You know she sent this to herself. I don’t think for one second any of her followers think it’s funny that she openly abuses her husband. She’s disgusting inside and out!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
All that expensive skin care and make up and she's back with the stingy face 75p mask. I'm really jealous 🙄🙄🙄

Ohhhhh Afsana oh na na 🎵

we’re not jealous. How can you ask yourself thatquestion you nutcase. Seek help immediately. You ought to be ashamed. And have a good read before tonight. You have boss lady tit to do tomorrow.. and by Assistant did you mean motorbike driver to fill in for you when you’re wondering around shops aimlessly??

Reactions: 8
Ohhhhh Afsana oh na na 🎵

we’re not jealous. How can you ask yourself thatquestion you nutcase. Seek help immediately. You ought to be ashamed. And have a good read before tonight. You have boss lady tit to do tomorrow.. and by Assistant did you mean motorbike driver to fill in for you when you’re wondering around shops aimlessly??
Ohhhhh Afsana oh na na 🎵

Next thread title for sure 😆

I was gobsmacked when she was showing all those boxes of makeup and then she mentioned having even more upstairs 😲 It doesn't really matter how much of the stuff she has through cause she's still ugly on the inside.

Reactions: 12
so she does do deliveries!!!! 😂 knew it all along, even though I'm boss lady I still do the deliveries blah blah blah!! She obviously wrote those questions herself. Who in their right mind would ask when psycho Jessie is coming back to abuse her husband? No one! Jessie step away from instagram and find your happiness, you are coming across as unwell.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
so she does do deliveries!!!! 😂 knew it all along, even though I'm boss lady I still do the deliveries blah blah blah!! She obviously wrote those questions herself. Who in their right mind would ask when psycho Jessie is coming back to abuse her husband? No one! Jessie step away from instagram and find your happiness, you are coming across as unwell.
Unless she's registered as a director or owner of the business then she isn't #bosslady. Your husband part owns then Jessie. Dick head.

Reactions: 6
She only done that Q&A for tattle. Nobody asked her those things about the restaurants, trolls Or psycho Jessie abusing her husband. She makes me sick you know

‘he said those 4 words :go get the passports’ oh shut your mouth. This fake life. What and who is she trying to be😂 head on his shoulder. Psh I’m done with her.

Does a husband really say go get the passports when they supposedly have 4 restaurants and have 3 children that now all go to school. I doubt it very much. Shes delusional.

• Haha
It’s such a random thing to lie about. “Get the passports”? If she’d said he wants to look at holidays fine, but this implies he’s booked it all behind her back which we know would never happen as she’s a nasty control freak

Reactions: 8
It’s such a random thing to lie about. “Get the passports”? If she’d said he wants to look at holidays fine, but this implies he’s booked it all behind her back which we know would never happen as she’s a nasty control freak
Exactly. Implying they’re holiday ready and that they need to pack their bags last minute 😂twit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.