Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should just address the fact that she’s been totally vile, apologise and change her ways.
I don’t think she will 🤣
I reckon the neighbours will have discovered recently that she’s been taking pictures of them and posting them on her page too 😳😉🤣 so it could be that and her husband seeing the verbal abuse she aimed at him.
You deserve to feel tit after your behaviour Jessie you have been vile. Now is the time to turn it round and show what good things you can do and learn your lessons. We (I’m sure I speak for most on here) would respect you for that as it’s really hard to make that sort of change.
👌
And I hope you’re sitting there with your drink under your pergola lights after your shifts finish and have a good look at yourself and what you stand for Afsana. You’ve been clocked. You think we’re vile? We’re only observant and critical of your behaviour because you allow us to be. You buy bots and share your life with thousands. So expect it. She lives breathes shits Instagram. She goes to bed thinking about Instagram! Guarantee you she ignores her kids because she’s so absorbed in Instagram.. you made your bed Afsana. Now lie in it xx be true to yourself. Rebrand yourself. Because if not now you’re fucked. You can’t keep this act up forever.. good night afsana you witch x

Reactions: 17
She should just address the fact that she’s been totally vile, apologise and change her ways.
I don’t think she will 🤣
I reckon the neighbours will have discovered recently that she’s been taking pictures of them and posting them on her page too 😳😉🤣 so it could be that and her husband seeing the verbal abuse she aimed at him.
You deserve to feel tit after your behaviour Jessie you have been vile. Now is the time to turn it round and show what good things you can do and learn your lessons. We (I’m sure I speak for most on here) would respect you for that as it’s really hard to make that sort of change.
👌
And also to Makdad for mugging him off literally...he didn't deserve your new mug giving him 3rd degree burns. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg she’s soooo read this and realised wat a absolute bellend she is! She’s so pretty then she opens her mouth and she’s sooo ugly! Such a shame grim Fanny but she will never change she’s a narcissist and a liar! Well she’s off doing her “work” tonight
Looks like it’s cleaning the Loos 😂😂

Reactions: 13
And the reason she got rid of the security guard vidoe well well it looks like pri Sutton were contacted

Reactions: 9
She’s deleted the comments from her ‘article’ post 😂 think someone must of caught her out!! Haha!

• Haha
Do you think if she is going to change her account then she may actually show some …… cleaning??

Joking apart, if she became a reno account I would actually be interested, she would have loads of content then, but she won’t , she is too self absorbed.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do you think if she is going to change her account then she may actually show some …… cleaning??

Joking apart, if she became a reno account I would actually be interested, she would have loads of content then, but she won’t , she is too self absorbed.
She’s her own worst enemy. She has lots that she could create a decent account from. Lovely kids, a decent husband who works hard for his family, a house that needs renovating. She is so full of hatred and a need to show off that she spoils it for herself. She’s vile in the things she does. She’s like the school bully that thinks they’re cool, but everyone just thinks they’re a bleep.

• Heart
I really hope that all the people shes vile about are aware now. And that all the accounts that have been contacted regarding working with her..gifting her items run a mile not before telling her they do not l condone domestic abuse and will not work with her ever again. I bet tomorrow we get the whole mental health bull crap...a nut job she is...not suffering anxiety like she spouts. People are clocking onto her now and she will find it hard to backtrack. Concentrate on your children your husband and your home...nothing else should matter...but also do it without being a cow to makdad..sami and your in laws.

Reactions: 11
I haven’t been watching her stories but thank you all for the updates. Wow, her attitude towards her husband is disgusting. Yes, there is a thing called banter but that is not banter. I know a few people who have suffered DV and those words that she used on that story posts is abuse. What a sorry excuse for a human being.

I don’t find her pretty at all. It’s the filter she uses. It can make anyone look nice. Look at all those boxes of makeup! My word! I wonder if her new bubs “Lynsey” reposted that story because I reckon that’s the only reason why Grim Fairy posted it.

Someone should go onto her comments and direct everyone to tattle. Let her followers see who she really is. It’s upsetting how she behaves towards her husband and it’s ridiculous how much she lies and then forgets what she’s lied about and trips up.

Well done ladies for being amazing detectives. I can’t stand watching her stories anymore.

Reactions: 10
Joy of clean have been messaged the screen shot and a strongly worded message from me. She isn't well and needs to take some time off. Trying to be something she isn't and constantly lying has made her unwell.

Joy of clean have had several messages then. Shes awfully quiet. I hope she's taking the time to realise what she's actually been like and that if that is the way she Naturally is them social media isn't for her. She needs to understand that treating your husband in that way is unacceptable and if people are trying to stop her in the process then so be it. If I seen a animal being mistreated online I would no doubt interviene..its the same with humans. She humiliates him and he is totally unaware because she's that sly she's blocked him and admitted to doing so.

I reckon she’s had a warning off Instagram over the “punch him in the throat” post. And a screenshot of the post could easily have made its way to her husband and in-laws.

It wouldn’t surprise me if a few of her Insta-cronies have seen it and told her she’s out of order too.

Here we go, what’s the bet she’ll give it a few days of being quiet, let all the promoting domestic violence fuss die down, then she’ll come back with a video “family bereavement… anxiety… trolls… thank your for all your concerned messages” and then she’ll be back to her usual nasty self.

She won't stay away long. Look at her most recent stories (going to visit inland due to a bereavement" survey that's even too much info considering we know her husbands and makdads Facebook accounts?! She a narsacist

Reactions: 8
I feel like we’re teachers all sat down round a table in the staff room talking about a troublesome student on her last warning and what do with her as we’ve exhausted all avenues. We’ve tried to help this student. We’ve tried to inform the family (her insta followers and sponsorships) that this behaviour cannot go on. Shes disruptive in class, she’s also rude to her peers( husband and Isa) She either changes her behaviour or we kick her out permanently’ honestly though

And remember when she said she had a Gardener LMAO. ‘So the Gardener is here’ LOOl sorry mrs Bucket

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.