Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 4, ironically the same number of restaurants Jessie delivers for!
Well done to @Tootle Pip Wiz for the inspired thread title ♥

recap -
Jessie doesn’t clean, isn’t glam and isn’t a fairy.
She does however deliver takeaways for the various restaurants her Husband owns with Makdad and his Brother.
She’s still spunking her money away on cheap shite from Primark and B&M.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oooo she’s having a night with “the ladies” but u will never ever ever see pics of her with them!! Cause she’s just a Billy no mates.

Reactions: 8
Oooo she’s having a night with “the ladies” but u will never ever ever see pics of her with them!! Cause she’s just a Billy no mates.
Exactly.. the fake drinking alcohol the no pics of friends. She’s a low life.. she actually believes her own lies. Scary. I don’t think she’s all there in the head..

She either has no friends or she does and they don’t know about her insta. Or maybe they do and want no involvement with her nasty, aggressive persona 🤔

She looks like professor Snape!!!
There is NO way she was having a bbq with her mates. Weres the photos? Wheres the selfies? As we know she's not shy with them.... It's all lies.
She was bought up in the UK She went to school in the UK surley she would have a wider variety of friends then Pakistani ladies? I doesn't add up.
As for the shots I wouldn't put it past her to actually be drinking alcohol. She's not really a Muslim woman is she?!!! She never has followed the lifestyle.
Her whole life is fake and as for her husband she makes out like he's some entrepreneur who shits gold bars for her to spend on whatever she likes. The sad thing is I actually think she believes it all herself. Like the lies are her reality and she so deluded she can't see it. I see straight through it all

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah her "friends" were 100% not there. Imaginary like the rest of her lifestyle.

Reactions: 9
The lovey dovey post of “me + him” is just so fake. She hates him any other time! Also, not much food for her ‘ladies’ on that BBQ

Reactions: 10
Is it me or her and saira life whatever not talking anymore ? They never seem to like anyone’s posts

Reactions: 5
Another chapter of things that didn't happen in Jessie's world in her book of lies ...pics of friends or it didnt happen, we know how you like to film strangers in Your makdads restaurant.

Reactions: 7
Another chapter of things that didn't happen in Jessie's world in her book of lies ...pics of friends or it didnt happen, we know how you like to film strangers in Your makdads restaurant.
Not sure I’d be overly pleased by being described as a psychopath by my friend!!

I really fail to understand how she can call hanging out at a restaurant drinking drinks made for her as craziness and busy busy. I dread to think how she’d cope with an actual proper job.

finally, Jessie is showing some self awareness 😂😂😂😂😂

Is it me or her and saira life whatever not talking anymore ? They never seem to like anyone’s posts
That has been debated a few times. I think Saria has probably had a read on her and decided to distance herself from her imo

Attachments

I was just going to say this. Her bestie put a sponsored post up about pencil cases and she didn't comment. Bet she's fuming!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Not sure I’d be overly pleased by being described as a psychopath by my friend!!

I really fail to understand how she can call hanging out at a restaurant drinking drinks made for her as craziness and busy busy. I dread to think how she’d cope with an actual proper job.

finally, Jessie is showing some self awareness 😂😂😂😂😂

That has been debated a few times. I think Saria has probably had a read on her and decided to distance herself from her imo

If Sairah has distanced herself from Grim Fairy then it’s a good thing. Someone mentioned above that she doesn’t act like shes Muslim- she doesn’t! Disgusting behaviour. I have a lot of muslim friends who love to have fun but not like her. Acting like she’s drinking shots of Tequila? And then making that face after. I’m 100% sure she doesn’t get many views in her stories. The followers are all bought and probably the likes on her posts too. Go and look at how many likes her old posts use to get. Absolute fake. There are some lovely people in Instagram who I love watching and are so REAL.

She always sounds like she’s out to prove something. ‘I’m going out with my friends’. ‘I’m in restaurant number 3’. ‘I have to go to work’. ‘I have 4 restaurants’. When people do that, it means they lead a very sorry, and fake, life.

She needs to be off Instagram.

What I don’t understand is the amount of followers these 2 have. They get very little engagement, Saira says she’s going to be cooking or cleaning but never shows it, in fact she posts very little yet has over 12,000 followers and Grim just shows shopping for tat and films of the restaurant yet has about 19,000 followers. Something doesn’t add up with either of them 🤔

There's pics of yea you guessed it.. her husband all his mates and their wives. Wasn't a girls thing at all. Anyone else check the other accounts to see the authenticity of what she says 🤔 🙄

Reactions: 9
There's pics of yea you guessed it.. her husband all his mates and their wives. Wasn't a girls thing at all. Anyone else check the other accounts to see the authenticity of what she says 🤔 🙄
It’s basically all the adults that went away to wales! Not exactly ‘psychopaths’ are they?! Why is she trying to make out her mates are so wild and wacky? They all appear to be women who are dressed very much in the culture of respectable Muslim women. I’m sorry if I’ve worded that a bit crap, I know what I want to say but not sure it’s coming across properly ♥

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
No wonder she didn't post any pictures of her "girlie" night in with her friends, it's all lies to appear as something she isn't on instagram. How bloody sad is that. I thought it was bad enough her pretending to be the boss lady but this just takes it to the next level 😂

Reactions: 12
Now she’s suffering with the worst anxiety 🙄
This afternoon she was saying she’d had the best couple of days and everything was fabulous. A couple of hours later she’s saying she’s had terrible anxiety all day?? Give over Jessie, stop attention seeking.

• Haha
No wonder she didn't post any pictures of her "girlie" night in with her friends, it's all lies to appear as something she isn't on instagram. How bloody sad is that. I thought it was bad enough her pretending to be the boss lady but this just takes it to the next level 😂

Her fakeness is NEXT LEVEL. So it wasn’t a girly night then? And that picture of her in her scarf… didn’t she say she went out with her friends? I see them very much sitting in their garden 😆

We have been saying from the beginning that she lies. Also have you noticed she often trips up on the lies she tells.

Bunch of psychopaths? Do they know what you’re calling them? I would love to tell them!

What account did you get the pictures from?
Someone should send her story over to her ‘psychopath’ friends.

She is deluded. Completely bonkers.

Now she’s suffering with the worst anxiety 🙄
This afternoon she was saying she’d had the best couple of days and everything was fabulous. A couple of hours later she’s saying she’s had terrible anxiety all day?? Give over Jessie, stop attention seeking.
From ‘good morning everyburdy’ at 1.30pm to 7 hours later being anxiety ridden. What a joke.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.