Glam Fairy Cleans #4 The delivery driver says WE MOVE!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spent more on petrol than she did in b&m
For the love of god someone send her some dry shampoo
Whitney….more like titney wat a load of old bollocks.
turning people away. Can the delivery driver do that? Boss man must have hired a different nanny tonight cause he needs that old hag to lay knives forks and fold napkins. Payment wil of course be food later and she will be tired in the morning.

Reactions: 14
What is that setting the phone up to record in secret?! Just so she can offer a drink to ‘titney’ and pretend to be a #bosslady.
That’s got to be one of the most cringeworthy things she’s ever done!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here's the "entrepreneurs article" 🤣

It's in the CR6 booklet that's posted to residents in the local community.

Wowsers, she's right, what a read it is 👏👏
I really wanna read it is there any way u can get it in focus lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here's the "entrepreneurs article" 🤣

It's in the CR6 booklet that's posted to residents in the local community.

Wowsers, she's right, what a read it is 👏👏
Ha!!! She did the dirty on Makdad by putting the mug over him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just seen the vid with her offering titney a drink and food….wat she didn’t record is her saying “ I deliver faster than Uber eats” she’s such a bleeping muppet!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
B&m is great if it’s on your doorstep but I wouldn’t drive more than 20 minutes to one. The savings you might make on purchases are wasted after chewing through that petrol…. you may as well shop locally or get it delivered 🤦🏻‍♀️
I reckon she went there to try to get the pink Wednesday stuff that she hasn’t been able to get to complete her set! She’s probably mortified that her Insta mates have all got sets and poor old greasy grim hasn’t 🤣
I notice that there’s been some laundry promos being shown by some and she hasn’t been sent any by the looks of it 🤣.
I wonder why 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Just seen the vid with her offering titney a drink and food….wat she didn’t record is her saying “ I deliver faster than Uber eats” she’s such a bleeping muppet!!!!
When she said ‘like I’d get it’ I think she means that’s she’s not actually allowed behind the bar as she’s only the delivery driver! 😂

what a tit night that looked, it didn’t even seem to be full from what I could see, for her to be turning customers away. They’ve had a lucky escape to be honest cos titney is terrible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely bleeping CRINGING for her over that “article” i.e. paid advert in the community magazine. Here’s a little reminder of what she claimed it said 🤣 absolutely dying of second hand embarrassment for you Grim Fanny 😳🤣

“It’s a fascinating read” yeah the discount vouchers are fascinating.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way she wets herself on her latest grid post you'd think she'd got a feature and interview in Hello! magazine. Everyone praising her and all it is is a free local advert booklet, which more than likely gets pushed through letter boxes with takeaway menus. It's not even a proper article, just an advert for the restaurant with money off vouchers to entice customers. duck knows why she blurred it out and put a mug over Makhdad on her post. Oh just remembered why, to get her followers frothing at the gash. Ooo yeh hun, definitely famous now, you've hit the big time.

Sorry @Moneybags, just realised you beat me to it haha! 🤣🤣

Screenshot_20210908-003323_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The way she wets herself on her latest grid post you'd think she'd got a feature and interview in Hello! magazine. Everyone praising her and all it is is a free local advert booklet, which more than likely gets pushed through letter boxes with takeaway menus. It's not even a proper article, just an advert for the restaurant with money off vouchers to entice customers. duck knows why she blurred it out and put a mug over Makhdad on her post. Oh just remembered why, to get her followers frothing at the gash. Ooo yeh hun, definitely famous now, you've hit the big time.

View attachment 751016
There’s a typo on the facebook address too. Bottom left in the red 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely bleeping CRINGING for her over that “article” i.e. paid advert in the community magazine. Here’s a little reminder of what she claimed it said 🤣 absolutely dying of second hand embarrassment for you Grim Fanny 😳🤣

“It’s a fascinating read” yeah the discount vouchers are fascinating.
Omg I am absolutely mortified for her. People in the comments have even said "wow a magazine article!" How embarrassing for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

View attachment 751016
I can’t wait for the Christmas advertisement!
tattle Christmas party venue?🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
20k followers? She was on 19.8k a couple of days ago... people must really love shitney Whitney!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.