Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ToastyTuesdays

Does anyone find it a bit weird in these ‘morning routine’ videos that influences will have to set the camera up facing their bed, get ready, then climb back in to bed and pretend they are just waking up? I find it hilarious for some reason

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Exhaustedpigeon

Chatty Member
Ffs how can one do cozy 365days a year and still pull an audience. She has been doing cozy beige since last frigging autumn. Literally go and look at the titles since last summer on her vids. Has she not fucking evaluated her work?! Has she not seen the repetitive content for over a year? I actually cant understand her. Who wants this all year round? What about fresh? Uplifting, refreshing, revitalising, zingy, happy, sunny...... I think yous are bang on with the depression and no goal/purpose. She will get this house how she wants it and then think now what?! Empty still! Go live ur life Gemma ur young and free of child commitment rn, u have the funds u have the man u have an amazing body stop hiding urself... Its sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Icbaaaa

VIP Member
Why do influencers set their camera up to film them "waking up" lol, would I fuck get out of bed to position my camera, hit record, get back into bed, pretend to be waking up then get up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Pureorangejuice87

Just watched the decorate your Xmas tree vid she has just put up - when she caressed the celebrations box absolute killed me :ROFLMAO:. she was looking for a malteser but there were two clearly in front of her, she didnt need to stroke them all ahhaha

1636477236114.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I agree, or Christmas day and she will go on like the baby is a christmas miracle

She can easily hide a pregnancy, its not like she's out and about all the time hahah and all she wears is oversized stuff anyway
It will be a slow mo of her adding additional Christmas decorations.... she walks into the kitchen, dressed in an etheral white cosy dress, she will be caressing the wall as she goes, she looks at the tree and the presents under it, gently stroking them and fixing the ribbon, then she will hang up one last Christmas decoration.... a nativity scene. Mary, Joseph and the baby Jesus muse. Then Jamie will walk up behind her and they will put their hands around said baby Jesus bump muse and smile like an episode of the Waltons on a cosy day. Ahhhh.
That's how she will announce it. Guarantee.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

coconochanel

VIP Member
All her videos are 'routines' because she does naff all and doesnt go out the house!

God imagine having pumpkin soup in pumpkin bowls, while the pumpkin candles burns then you have a bath with pumpkin bodywash and put on a pumpkin face mask. kill me now!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

DeeSeni Noooo

VIP Member
Once she's got her tree up she can have cosy drinks in her festive mugs next to it through out December with shots of cosy slippers and the fire on. The cats sleeping under it or playing with the baubles. Jamie can take a photo of her with her putting the tree topper on whilst wearing her muse clothing. Michael Bublè singing It's beginning to look a lot like Chrismas playing while she pans across the tree. Frosty morning window shot next to the tree. Photo of the main lights off with just the tree lights on...cozy. Finally watching a festive film on Netflix with the tree in shot.

I've bored myself already thinking about her tree that's not even up yet 😆

• Haha

katkid

it’s the- ‘ we are going to go on a nice autumn walk’ … ‘jamie found a really autumnal route’ … ‘so yes going to go later on that autumnal walking route’

AUTUMN AUTUMN AUTUMN

JUST because it’s autumn it’s still JUST A WALK
do we give our walks titles now??

• Haha
Good Morning my loves, l hope you’re having a cosy start to the autumn season….” No I’ve been sweating my tits off for the whole of September!!! The weather is still good right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Delilah13

She doesn't seem to have any goals or purpose in life. Just living an empty repetitive life. No friends, no job. If she tried doing my job, 10 hour Nightshift or anyone elses job she wouldn't know what's hit her. It's just her, her twat of a bf and their two cats.
Remember a while ago she was complaining about how difficult her job is because she had to sit infront of the washing machine for 30 mins to get the perfect insta video for her reel?
I think that was the day I really started disliking her to be honest!
Like get a fu**ing grip Gemma you ignorant t***. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Beee

If we are bored with a 30 minute snippet of her life, God's knows how she's doing it day in and day out.
Welllll…… we know she’s spends an hour moving things around then back again 🤦🏽‍♀️ on her 2 kitchen shelves,then making a coffee in the coffee corner,pretending to read a affirmation book containing 5 lines per page and then (the exciting part 🥳😝) goes for a walk with Jamie (like two 4 year old children) playing a game of “Let’s go searching and collecting Autumn items from outside” 🤦🏽‍♀️
Then home… to move the Tom Ford book slightly to the left then back again 🤦🏽‍♀️
Then it’s time for some cozzzy pampering,loading the machine in sloooooow mooootion,making a hello fresh dinner then bed to watch another newww series.
A day in the life 👍🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Bellanorfolk

I've had to unsubscribe today and I've followed since the Charlie years.
All that effort filming arty shots fo what? 12 mins of fake cosiness. We've seen this countless times before.. I can't stand the word Fall being used by UK influencers and now detest the word 'Cosy' .... As for the clip of them in bed, please pass me a bucket 🤢.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
It’s like she wants to live like a retired 60 year old. Farm shop this, Waitrose this, countryside this, why is she trying to be something she’s not.

• Haha
Reactions: 29