Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this too!! If it was a set surely there would be another baby one too

Her latest follow!!!! Deffo pregnant. I’m not pregnant and wouldn’t follow this. She’s never been interested in children before either.
So Iamie hasn’t been in the recent videos ..do we think she is preggers and he’s gone awol? Doubt it as he’s part of the business now!

Reactions: 4
Definitely knocked up. On one of her recent videos I noticed that only Jamie ate the Parma ham… can’t be eating that whilst preggers and when has Gem been one to pass up on any part of the cheeseboard?
Said this all along plus the oversized hoodies in a bloody heatwave we had few months ago why isnt she coming clean with it I know most wait till the 3 month stage has passed and all clear but surly she can make an announcement by now

Reactions: 6
Well I usually quite enjoy these decorating videos, but this was the most depressing I've ever watched, no love or festive cheer at all in this video.

Wheres Jamie? Does he not help? Why didn't she show the whole putting up of the tree and adding all the decroations around the house, she could have made like an hour long video out out of it but no, she just stroked some chocolates and put a bauble on a tree ffs

something has seriously happened with her, she's not right

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Well I usually quite enjoy these decorating videos, but this was the most depressing I've ever watched, no love or festive cheer at all in this video.

Wheres Jamie? Does he not help? Why didn't she show the whole putting up of the tree and adding all the decroations around the house, she could have made like an hour long video out out of it but no, she just stroked some chocolates and put a bauble on a tree ffs

something has seriously happened with her, she's not right
Yet again, all for the gram, had to be a perfect little video, it was strange from start to finish. Yes where was Jamie? He works for himself surely he could have helped. No real cheer or feeling behind it. Imagine putting your tree up now though, what is there to look forward to come December? She will be taking it down before New Year at this rate. Have you all noticed the light up reindeers too .... exactly like Elle's? Makes me sick, these influencers get them for free in return for the ad and us mere mortals have to pay extortianate (think that's not right spelling lol) price if we want to purchase. No thanks.

Reactions: 16
The vid was very soulless and boring, and I even watched it on 1.25 speed as I always do with her vids lately and even that was sloowwwww slow slow, I can't imagine how it was in real time speed.

Even in terms of "educational" or entertaining it was so underwhelming. Why not show the setting up of the tree and the rest of the decorating, like someone mentioned before, explain where you got the decorations in depth. She also probably didn't use any of her old deco, that would have been nice to see, her reminiscing and showing how she combined old with new. She probably got all new stuff anyway, despite having TONS from previous years that would have fit her current theme.

It was so lifeless and depressing, where is the bloody cheer and excitement over Christmas? Definitely not in a good state of mind.

Reactions: 11
The vid was very soulless and boring, and I even watched it on 1.25 speed as I always do with her vids lately and even that was sloowwwww slow slow, I can't imagine how it was in real time speed.

Even in terms of "educational" or entertaining it was so underwhelming. Why not show the setting up of the tree and the rest of the decorating, like someone mentioned before, explain where you got the decorations in depth. She also probably didn't use any of her old deco, that would have been nice to see, her reminiscing and showing how she combined old with new. She probably got all new stuff anyway, despite having TONS from previous years that would have fit her current theme.

It was so lifeless and depressing, where is the bloody cheer and excitement over Christmas? Definitely not in a good state of mind.
It’s like she’s trying so hard to get all the “dreamy” video shots and get the aesthetic just right that it’s lost it’s soul if that makes sense.

Show me a video of someone putting up their tree and getting annoyed at the lights being tangled or looking fed up by the end of it because they started off excited but are over it now and just want the tree finished or the pets are getting in the way 😂 That’s more of a realistic watch for me than these dreamy, perfect videos 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Don’t get me wrong it’s clear she’s depressed and struggling, but she chose to be with Jamie, cut all her friends off and move house. She was a completely different person back when she filmed with Sophie. I actually used to look forward to their Xmas present swap videos and the primark vlogs. She used to be a laugh and relatable. Now it’s all the same beige crap and you can tell she hates it. I always think what does Sophie think and if she’s tried to help her, quite sad

Reactions: 21
Don’t get me wrong it’s clear she’s depressed and struggling, but she chose to be with Jamie, cut all her friends off and move house. She was a completely different person back when she filmed with Sophie. I actually used to look forward to their Xmas present swap videos and the primark vlogs. She used to be a laugh and relatable. Now it’s all the same beige crap and you can tell she hates it. I always think what does Sophie think and if she’s tried to help her, quite sad
I find Gemma insufferable but I did used to enjoy her videos with Sophie at Xmas, when they would eat cheese boards, go to Tkmaxx to look at the Christmas decs and just have a giggle together.

Her heart is defintely NOT in it anymore, she need's to quit

Reactions: 20
My colour scheme is deep burgundy and champagne? So red and gold? The most popular Christmas colour scheme hahah. Revolutionary

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My colour scheme is deep burgundy and champagne? So red and gold? The most popular Christmas colour scheme hahah. Revolutionary
After all the ✨Stress✨ she described thinking of her theme and then going to all the✨Trouble✨ of decorating this is what she comes up with LMAO I just can't...

Reactions: 10
I think that if she is preggo she will announce it on Christmas eve.
I agree, or Christmas day and she will go on like the baby is a christmas miracle

She can easily hide a pregnancy, its not like she's out and about all the time hahah and all she wears is oversized stuff anyway

Reactions: 11
unfortunately when you’re in a relationship with someone like Jamie, it isn’t as easy as choosing and leaving 🥺

I have seen Sophie liking more of her pictures recently so I hope it means they’ve connected

Reactions: 15
Caroline Daur (she posted lots of banana related remarks around hairgate time) and IntheFrow at House of Gucci movie premier last night.

Where was Elsie? They all have similar size audience… no invite?

pics from dailymail.
I think maybe wrong thread dear? :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She went mad for that porch and just like the autumn display she's failed on the Christmas too. Someone can easily trip over the wires on the floor and it looks like they were just put up and switched on quickly. Elle Darby was gifted these lights too and she had people come in to set her display. Why do these companies gift people these things, they have too much already, can afford it themselves and not very grateful?

Attachments

Reactions: 12
She went mad for that porch and just like the autumn display she's failed on the Christmas too. Someone can easily trip over the wires on the floor and it looks like they were just put up and switched on quickly. Elle Darby was gifted these lights too and she had people come in to set her display. Why do these companies gift people these things, they have too much already, can afford it themselves and not very grateful?
If my neighbour carried on the way these two dimwits do about seasonal decor I'd laugh every time I saw them.

Reactions: 10
I agree, or Christmas day and she will go on like the baby is a christmas miracle

She can easily hide a pregnancy, its not like she's out and about all the time hahah and all she wears is oversized stuff anyway
It will be a slow mo of her adding additional Christmas decorations.... she walks into the kitchen, dressed in an etheral white cosy dress, she will be caressing the wall as she goes, she looks at the tree and the presents under it, gently stroking them and fixing the ribbon, then she will hang up one last Christmas decoration.... a nativity scene. Mary, Joseph and the baby Jesus muse. Then Jamie will walk up behind her and they will put their hands around said baby Jesus bump muse and smile like an episode of the Waltons on a cosy day. Ahhhh.
That's how she will announce it. Guarantee.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
It will be a slow mo of her adding additional Christmas decorations.... she walks into the kitchen, dressed in an etheral white cosy dress, she will be caressing the wall as she goes, she looks at the tree and the presents under it, gently stroking them and fixing the ribbon, then she will hang up one last Christmas decoration.... a nativity scene. Mary, Joseph and the baby Jesus muse. Then Jamie will walk up behind her and they will put their hands around said baby Jesus bump muse and smile like an episode of the Waltons on a cosy day. Ahhhh.
That's how she will announce it. Guarantee.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha I think you’re right but it will be a baby sized stocking next to hers and Jamie’s and will cut to her wearing a comfy cosy loungewear set of dreams and Jamie will be in a cream jumper gazing into her eyes with a lispy smile

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.