Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been watching some of Gemma’s old videos with Sophie and wondered what Sophie did for a job? I saw the £500 xmas gift exchange with her and wondered how someone can waste (in my eyes) that much cash on a friend at Christmas. I know Gemma can afford it but thought it was excessive for Sophie. Unless of course she is from a rich family/well paid job.
I got the impression she either worked for the police or as a prison officer although it’s just a hunch from comments she made and I think she mentioned a fitness test in one video. I assumed Gemma gave her the money for the swap videos though?

Reactions: 1
I got the impression she either worked for the police or as a prison officer although it’s just a hunch from comments she made and I think she mentioned a fitness test in one video. I assumed Gemma gave her the money for the swap videos though?
I'm so sad Sophie doesn't appear or get mentioned anymore. It's very odd. Even if she is now in the police force or prison officer, surely she could still get a mention in passing? To just cut off mentioning her 'bestie' sophie is strange to say the least. I loved Sophie. How many times have I mentioned Sophie lol

• Sad
Reactions: 17
other than to go food shopping, clothes shopping or coffee shopping does she ever leave the house? other than manifesting, does she have other hobbies? does she read? does she like art? does she like anything that has cultural value?

sorry for the questions but she lives such a boring existence with her ugly bf

Reactions: 14
sad she has to filter her life and fill it with autumnal and christmas crap, clearly trying to fill a void! AKA, no friends, social life, personality lol

Reactions: 9
I do feel a bit sorry for Gemma. I started watching her vids about two years ago, then stopped (got sick of all influencers), but recently have watched more. Obviously she was really affected by her dad passing away. It seems like she's a bit lost now...rattling round that beige house, nothing much going on except waiting for deliveries, shopping, and doing a bit of baking or cleaning. And I'm not sure if she has many friends...which is fine, I'm a loaner myself, but it is good to have a couple of people beyond your partner who you can hang out with.

Reactions: 14
Can someone please tell Gemma that "also" means the same as "as well". She's constantly saying "then I also bought one of these as well" Grrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ahh ok, that would make sense as her Instagram is private if she is a police/prison officer.

Reactions: 1
I'm so sad Sophie doesn't appear or get mentioned anymore. It's very odd. Even if she is now in the police force or prison officer, surely she could still get a mention in passing? To just cut off mentioning her 'bestie' sophie is strange to say the least. I loved Sophie. How many times have I mentioned Sophie lol
It might explain why shes never mentioned. the police are a bit weird with what you put out online if your on the force or what you get up too could be the reason Sophie isn't around online its not the same at christmas without a Sophie video though even if rumours are true that Gemma paid her to take part maybe her contract ended with Gemma if it was paid

Reactions: 3
It seemed too natural to be a paid for friendship. Where did you hear gemma paid for Sophie to take part?

Reactions: 2
Oh it seems we’re getting a new “fall morning routine” today 🤪 I honestly can’t listen to that fake soothing feng shui voice of hers anymore which she always uses in these cOsY mOrNinG rOuTiNeS. But seriously, if one would take a shot every time she says the word cosy… gosh please look up synonyms to that word if you must say it all the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ive not watched this morning routine but I can have a guess that it includes pumpkin spice latte, a pumpkin face mask and fluffy slippers?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why do influencers set their camera up to film them "waking up" lol, would I duck get out of bed to position my camera, hit record, get back into bed, pretend to be waking up then get up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
It might explain why shes never mentioned. the police are a bit weird with what you put out online if your on the force or what you get up too could be the reason Sophie isn't around online its not the same at christmas without a Sophie video though even if rumours are true that Gemma paid her to take part maybe her contract ended with Gemma if it was paid
That could be a good reason why shes not making videos anymore, true. But that doesnt explain why she wasnt even mentioned in passing, ever, for years now. I highly doubt Sophie would loose her job, or its some safety issue for her if Gemma ever says "just facetimed Sophie", or "had a coffee with the bff today". 🙄 Its pretty obvious Gemma is the type of girl who wants to be and appear a certain way, and a regular fun person who isnt so shallow and speaks normally and is funny doesnt fit into her life anymore. If she had any sense of self and was secure in who she is and how her life is she would still have all sorts of types of people around her.

Reactions: 7
Just watched the latest upload, basically smearing her skin in lotions , lit her candles , zoom in on white company , filmed herself slow motion holding her banister , poured a pumpkin drink pumpkin pumpkin cozy cozy . Jamie slow mo ate a pancake Poor thing needs a job or a hobby

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watched the cosy fall routine and I can’t get over how unrealistic her morning routines are?? What’s with the fake “soft” voice and the slow motion pouring ect. Who really puts that much effort into coffees and pancakes it’s just so fake 😂 she’s deffo gone overboard on the “fall” stuff 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've had to unsubscribe today and I've followed since the Charlie years.
All that effort filming arty shots fo what? 12 mins of fake cosiness. We've seen this countless times before.. I can't stand the word Fall being used by UK influencers and now detest the word 'Cosy' .... As for the clip of them in bed, please pass me a bucket 🤢.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Chuck her some content ideas. Pick up a rescue dog, DIY back garden fence, planting a Christmas tree in their front garden, donating clothes to charity

Reactions: 10
Her content is so repetitive and she's such a copier I can't understand how she keeps followers! Surely even the die hard fans are bored at this point! Is she even gaining followers...?

What will she do once the influencer bubble bursts which it eventually will or she's not relevant anymore! She can pop out a couple of babies but the mummy vloggers are 2 a penny these days and that's getting boring. Sadly its the young naïve girls that keep these knobheads like Gemma and Elle 'belly' Darby going and once you turn all mummy the more mature lady i.e. over 25 can see straight through the BS these dicks put out and realise just how sad and fake their little lives are! Also most people are trying to run a home, full time job and bring up kids to have time to care for this fakery and having the money and flashy-ness shoved in their faces!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.