Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iโ€™m wondering if Jamie is also managing her Instagram. It looks like everyone with a brain gets blocked, just like that. Please tell me Iโ€™m not the only one thinking about this. Jamie looks like a really controlling person.. letโ€™s say Iโ€™m not surprised if he indeed managed her messages and blocked everyone who isnโ€™t a money spending zombie.

Also, when she lived in her cottage I did LOVE her Christmas content. It felt so cosy and warming. I guess it was about the warm cottage colours, but stillโ€ฆ she has changed a lot and all the cosy feels are disappeared. Before she always makes me exited for Christmas.. now I donโ€™t even bother to watch her videos.
So, who knows a YouTuber with all those cosy Christmas vibes for this year? With colour in their life and the love of friendships for example. ๐Ÿ˜‡

Reactions: 15
Iโ€™m wondering if Jamie is also managing her Instagram. It looks like everyone with a brain gets blocked, just like that. Please tell me Iโ€™m not the only one thinking about this. Jamie looks like a really controlling person.. letโ€™s say Iโ€™m not surprised if he indeed managed her messages and blocked everyone who isnโ€™t a money spending zombie.

Also, when she lived in her cottage I did LOVE her Christmas content. It felt so cosy and warming. I guess it was about the warm cottage colours, but stillโ€ฆ she has changed a lot and all the cosy feels are disappeared. Before she always makes me exited for Christmas.. now I donโ€™t even bother to watch her videos.
So, who knows a YouTuber with all those cosy Christmas vibes for this year? With colour in their life and the love of friendships for example. ๐Ÿ˜‡
Iโ€™d like to know this too - I miss that - thatโ€™s why I started watching Gemma - not anymore

Reactions: 4
Has she completely given up doing her hair and makeup ? Personally if I was a vlogger and visiting loads of shops I would make a bit more of an effort. She's really changed.

Reactions: 6
Her face looks different to me, I'm not sure what it is, I can't put my finger on it.
I know what you mean, she looks even more dead behind the eyes. Even with all those filters she just looks grey. Deffo something not right there ๐Ÿฅด

Reactions: 10
Has she completely given up doing her hair and makeup ? Personally if I was a vlogger and visiting loads of shops I would make a bit more of an effort. She's really changed.
She was done up she took it all off when she got home๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 2
her lips look mahoosive at the end of that video and it gives her a crease/moustache above ๐Ÿค”
When she was reading that bloody Christmas story out loud and said visitors instead of visions ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Reactions: 5
My god we have the first xmas vid...
She truly is off into xmas season already because she literally has no other content ideas, its not even been halloween yet... and shes putting up her tree soon. Also reading visitors instead of visions, girl might be dyslectic or something.
talk about rushing through the seasons, FFS - it almost stresses me out ๐Ÿ˜œ I noticed that when she was reading too. Visitors wouldnโ€™t even make sense .

Reactions: 1
What a load of tat she bought. Those signs are aweful! I gave up watching....

Sheโ€™s got no content ideas at all sheโ€™s just rushing through seasons

Reactions: 7
Iโ€™m still laughing at Gemma blocking people for saying the balenciagas are a bit spennyโ€ฆ when these are the first real ones she has because she couldnโ€™t afford them before and got fake ones.. and even these ones were gifted and she didnโ€™t spend money on them ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Reactions: 14
In her drunk Q&A wig Jamie I think he mentioned how he initially thought she was high maintenance because of her hair and makeup but heโ€™s so glad she isnโ€™t really like that. I think sheโ€™s stopped doing hair and makeup to please him.

Reactions: 10
Iโ€™m still laughing at Gemma blocking people for saying the balenciagas are a bit spennyโ€ฆ when these are the first real ones she has because she couldnโ€™t afford them before and got fake ones.. and even these ones were gifted and she didnโ€™t spend money on them ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

She could afford them shes tighter than a ducks arse that one! But if they get gifted and she can make money advertising ect then of course she will. She's one of the worst money grabbers there is will flog anything and everything! I know influencers are all the same but there are a few rare ones won't flog anything more the money unless they believe in it! Gemma is a big sell out!!

In her drunk Q&A wig Jamie I think he mentioned how he initially thought she was high maintenance because of her hair and makeup but heโ€™s so glad she isnโ€™t really like that. I think sheโ€™s stopped doing hair and makeup to please him.
I had a friend whose bf didn't like her wearing make up, getting lashes down ect lets just say they are no longer together!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.