Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @roseturntupnose for the thread title suggestion winning with 26 votes.

So update for newbies....

Gemma is already doing autumn content
She has bought loads of autumn and halloween tit-all in beige and white obviously!
She made her mum get the bus to her house instead of picking her up in her new Range Rover
Her vlogs are still boring
shes still copying other youtubers
and her BF Jamie is still a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's a shame to see how she's become tbh because when I've had time and watched old vlogs with Sophie she was nowhere near as bad as she is now.

On the topic of sophie does anyone else actually genuinely miss her cause I for one sure as he'll do

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It's a shame to see how she's become tbh because when I've had time and watched old vlogs with Sophie she was nowhere near as bad as she is now.

On the topic of sophie does anyone else actually genuinely miss her cause I for one sure as he'll do
yeah I used to like her vlogs when she had a personality. Esp the friends xmas gift video.

Reactions: 14
I’m too late to post on the last thread but those photos of the tablescrap …more like miss Haversham’s wedding room than Halloween…is she manifesting to Jamie??? … I’m actually worried she might go down the preggers route to give herself content!!😰😱

Reactions: 13
It’s like she wants to live like a retired 60 year old. Farm shop this, Waitrose this, countryside this, why is she trying to be something she’s not.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ffs how can one do cozy 365days a year and still pull an audience. She has been doing cozy beige since last frigging autumn. Literally go and look at the titles since last summer on her vids. Has she not bleeping evaluated her work?! Has she not seen the repetitive content for over a year? I actually cant understand her. Who wants this all year round? What about fresh? Uplifting, refreshing, revitalising, zingy, happy, sunny...... I think yous are bang on with the depression and no goal/purpose. She will get this house how she wants it and then think now what?! Empty still! Go live ur life Gemma ur young and free of child commitment rn, u have the funds u have the man u have an amazing body stop hiding urself... Its sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Even her baths are staged and faked. Why would anyone take so much crap with them when they bathe? A bench full of stuff and a bath rack full of crap. Then sits in the bath with phone in one hand and a book in the other.

Why keep showing us your hallway? There's nothing in it just some white net and a deconstructed light shade.

I can't believe she moved and her content is worse than ever. She's living like a robot in a cardboard box.

Reactions: 27
I usually only enjoyed her videos when Sophie was in them, she has always been this boring.

Reactions: 18
She lives in a cozy beige house, wears only cozy beige clothes eats cozy beige food and then uses cozy beige filter on top of all the cozy beige. Her whole Instagram page has been beige forever and so has her YouTube. How does she think this is good content, she should change her name to ms beige cozy, it’s all so bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
New thread thanks to @roseturntupnose for the thread title suggestion winning with 26 votes.

So update for newbies....

Gemma is already doing autumn content
She has bought loads of autumn and halloween tit-all in beige and white obviously!
She made her mum get the bus to her house instead of picking her up in her new Range Rover
Her vlogs are still boring
shes still copying other youtubers
and her BF Jamie is still a tit.
I’m not a massive follower of Gemma, only recognized her name from when her break in was mentioned on the news and thought the name was familiar from here and started to look at her threads. But I saw it was mentioned about her making her mum get the bus over to her new place - but it was the next day that I saw her driving from the direction of Yaxley towards Hampton so if her mum lives in that area, she must’ve been there, but why make her get the bus at all? She also looked like a bo selecta character as her face is so big

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She doesn't seem to have any goals or purpose in life. Just living an empty repetitive life. No friends, no job. If she tried doing my job, 10 hour Nightshift or anyone elses job she wouldn't know what's hit her. It's just her, her twit of a bf and their two cats.

Reactions: 22
Not to defend anything but people rarely if ever make "normal" vloggers popular. Lives that are different from our own tend to be the things most people watch.

With that said, how can she not notice the dull and repetitive content. Like... check your most viewed vids and make variations of those... its not fricken rocket science? Shes probably convinced when a vid gets 100k views people "like" it and makes the exact same one, when in truth she got way more views on her old not cozy and not beige stuff when she was DOING something..

Reactions: 10
She paid £16.00 for that bleeping mug she is mug if shes paid that!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
This woman must have about 7000 autumn mugs by now. Also we say autumn in the UK Gemma, fall is an American term, let them have it!
Glad someone else said it. I noticed she's started to use American terms and pronunciations whenever she can slip them in and it made me irrationally angry when she recently pronounced vase as vaise, as if it was a totally natural thing for her to do. What a bandwagon hopping clone. I used to like her but the less she can rely on interesting people to leech personality traits off of, the more I see there's not a single authentic bone in her body.

Reactions: 25
I never noticed the 'vaise' thing as all I do is whizz through, it's like I'm interested but I'm not.
I really used to like her but definitely agree with all that's being said on here, she's so see-through. I suppose it's like when you have a new friend and you think they are the bees knees but then after a while you start to see a different side and wish you'd kept well away. No authenticity behind them .... vacuous (not sure that's spelt right but you get the drift).

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her Décor is a mess!! Net Curtains, oversized vase that look like year one have made them in art which cost her 200 quid plus! an island she cant even sit at!! She did that all singing and dancing bedding advert for Cosmo acting as if she used that bedding it very clearly isn't on her bed purely for the ad but yet she would never sell her followers anything she didn't 10000% believe in 😂 .Every single vid is an advert...

Reactions: 21
Her Décor is a mess!! Net Curtains, oversized vase that look like year one have made them in art which cost her 200 quid plus! an island she cant even sit at!! She did that all singing and dancing bedding advert for Cosmo acting as if she used that bedding it very clearly isn't on her bed purely for the ad but yet she would never sell her followers anything she didn't 10000% believe in 😂 .Every single vid is an advert...
VAISE ... let's be right lol. Where's this advert too, I'm missing stuff because I just can't be a*%*$d.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t figure out where she sits to do her hair and make up? Does she stand up to do it by the island in the dressing room. There’s no mirror on the island? I’m confused!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.