Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen that Laura Meacham upload of the tree and immediately thought who copies who, but obviously Laura has explained it there. Wouldn't be surprised if someone has a change of heart now and goes for the usual champagne/gold colours. Loved Laura's tree though. Wish mine would look like that lol.

Reactions: 8
Wonder what they fell out over...Jamie? πŸ€”
It was after they went to Croatia on a PR trip for st moritz I believe and Gemma got all pally with that annoying girl Amy Walker. Don’t know reasons but I think they were nasty to Laura if I remember rightly.

Nah Laura has her faults but I do think if anyone’s copied it’ll be Gemma here! We know she loves to copy others and has not one original idea of her own!

Reactions: 12
Once she's got her tree up she can have cosy drinks in her festive mugs next to it through out December with shots of cosy slippers and the fire on. The cats sleeping under it or playing with the baubles. Jamie can take a photo of her with her putting the tree topper on whilst wearing her muse clothing. Michael Bublè singing It's beginning to look a lot like Chrismas playing while she pans across the tree. Frosty morning window shot next to the tree. Photo of the main lights off with just the tree lights on...cozy. Finally watching a festive film on Netflix with the tree in shot.

I've bored myself already thinking about her tree that's not even up yet πŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Once she's got her tree up she can have cosy drinks in her festive mugs next to it through out December with shots of cosy slippers and the fire on. The cats sleeping under it or playing with the baubles. Jamie can take a photo of her with her putting the tree topper on whilst wearing her muse clothing. Michael Bublè singing It's beginning to look a lot like Chrismas playing while she pans across the tree. Frosty morning window shot next to the tree. Photo of the main lights off with just the tree lights on...cozy. Finally watching a festive film on Netflix with the tree in shot.

I've bored myself already thinking about her tree that's not even up yet πŸ˜†
You've hit the nail on the head!

Reactions: 14
Why do these people take decorating their Christmas trees so seriously??

Reactions: 9
I like some nice baubles but I couldn't give a tit really, as long as it has nice twinkly lights lol

These youtubers live for competing and having the best of the best and having everything insta worthy, in reality that's not what matters in life. Family, friends and good food make my Christmas special- not how much I spend on decorations!

Reactions: 14
My tree normally looks like I've walked over to it with a box of baubles tripped over and left them where they landed job done

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine having no job so all you have to do is argue on youtube about your xmas tree decorations lmfao pathetic

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My tree is reasonably neutral in its colour, which is mainly because I've moved house a few times in the last couple of years so it worked out better as my living rooms have all been quite different. But my tree is full off memories - decorations that originally belonged to my great gran, decorations I made when I was at nursery, wee things I've picked up when I've been travelling abroad, one half of 2 turtle doves I share with mum (Home Alone 2 reference!). I love it!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Imagine gatekeeping the colours gold and red at Christmas hahah soooooo original girls! How did you ever come up with that idea! Absolute revolutionaries! I’m shooketh!
Exactly, they didn't invent Christmas or the bloody colours. Need to get a grip.

Reactions: 13
Imagine your life revolving around how you decorate your christmas tree, how out of tune are these influencers!! how do they not realise!?

People are dying and have no food and they are bothered about the colour of their bleeping baubles, it infuriates me

Reactions: 20
They must spend over £1000 a year on a new tree and decorations. Unless most of it gifted then they want us to spend that amount trying to achieve their look. 😑

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.