Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the decorate your Xmas tree vid she has just put up - when she caressed the celebrations box absolute killed me :ROFLMAO:. she was looking for a malteser but there were two clearly in front of her, she didnt need to stroke them all ahhaha

1636477236114.png

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just watched the decorate your Xmas tree vid she has just put up - when she caressed the celebrations box absolute killed me :ROFLMAO:. she was looking for a malteser but there were two clearly in front of her, she didnt need to stroke them all ahhaha

View attachment 855914
I just watched it too. Was so short. Yes that bit with the celebrations was so unnecessary and cringe. Points for not using that dreadful christmas song they all use though. The one that starts with 'it's cold outside' drives me mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

View attachment 855914
I just watched it too and was totally laughing at how slowly she opened it and stroked the actual chocolate once it was unwrapped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm fully in a Christmas video's kind of mood this afternoon. So even though I've been having a break from Gemma I put her tree decorating video on.
When I saw this mug I felt like Gemma really missed a trick by not releasing merchandise like this, rather than the same old tracksuits everyone is releasing?
She's known for "cozy" and obsessed with mugs. If she had bought out a range like this I actually would have bought it. It feels way more on brand for her rather than to copy what everyone else does 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 24
The Christmas lights outside her house .... 3 reindeers, 2 adults and one baby. Maybe the biggest pregnancy hint yet? I know they come as a set and it's gifted but I still can't help but feel she is.

Reactions: 12
Is it worth a watch? Will it annoy me, I think it might.
well, I thought it was pretty soulless. She admitted she wanted to strip back and go less glam, spent ages messing about with gold ribbon from amaZON, caressed her celebration box a bit too long, and described everything as “gorgeous”.
I prefer the tree to previous years’ as her glam trees weren’t my personal style, but I liked them because she made them her own.

also, he YouTube followers are definitely catching onto this change in Gemma’s style

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
First time poster, normally I just read! I used to love Gemma, but she really has changed! I feel for her, she does seem so isolated for everyone!

thought I’d kill time and watch her getting ready for Xmas, haven’t seen her in ages, I and can’t believe how the perfect houses loft is so noisy!! The traffic of that road!! So much for house in-the middle of no where!

Reactions: 11
The Christmas lights outside her house .... 3 reindeers, 2 adults and one baby. Maybe the biggest pregnancy hint yet? I know they come as a set and it's gifted but I still can't help but feel she is.
I thought this too!! If it was a set surely there would be another baby one too

Her latest follow!!!! Deffo pregnant. I’m not pregnant and wouldn’t follow this. She’s never been interested in children before either.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Whats happened to the joyful animated intros for the Christmas content? Started off with some piano elevator music then proceeded to move very slowly and talk with one tone. She said it was her favourite video of the year but you couldn't tell. I do like her scheme of colours but there wasn't really a "Gemma" stamp on it, looked quite plain and boring compared to her previous years. I'm actually hoping she will put trees up in her dressing room, dining room or hallway. Get stuck into the OTT factor because that was her previous personality. Doesn't get me in the festive mood when I watch her videos anymore, rather sad and depressing.

Attachments

• Heart
I thought this too!! If it was a set surely there would be another baby one too

Her latest follow!!!! Deffo pregnant. I’m not pregnant and wouldn’t follow this. She’s never been interested in children before either.
Omg! Yes I wouldn't follow that sort of account if I wasnt pregnant or got a babyhood! She's pregnant ,I'm sure of it! I think spending time with her mum is a big hint too, I just totally get the vibe from her.

Reactions: 7
Whats happened to the joyful animated intros for the Christmas content? Started off with some piano elevator music then proceeded to move very slowly and talk with one tone. She said it was her favourite video of the year but you couldn't tell. I do like her scheme of colours but there wasn't really a "Gemma" stamp on it, looked quite plain and boring compared to her previous years. I'm actually hoping she will put trees up in her dressing room, dining room or hallway. Get stuck into the OTT factor because that was her previous personality. Doesn't get me in the festive mood when I watch her videos anymore, rather sad and depressing.
I thought that, it was just lifeless. Not as exciting. Not the tree, her!!

Reactions: 4
The way she slowly and softly opened up that Malteser celebration has actually made me feel a bit sick I’ve had to turn it off

She’s so inauthentic - if you want a glam pink and silver tree then just do it!! I don’t think she likes this tree at all but it’s more ‘Pinterest’ than her actual style, imagine living such a fake life 😩😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How long now until the announcement then do we reckon also anyone worried how she'll actually cope with a baby she's so sad seeming already what will become of her I'm genuinely worried for her and potential baby too...

Reactions: 5
What’s with the constant soft focus effect? Makes it feel like a Barbara Cartland movie from the 70’s, especially with her flicky Charlie’s Angels hair! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay I gave it another go

WHY does she keep breathily saying ‘im so happy with how these colours go together’?!?! IT’S RED AND GOLD GEMMA, wtf are you talking about?!

Her ribbon was exactly what I expected and she didn’t do as good a job as Turtle Creek Lane 😏 another unoriginal copied idea and attempt to be different

it got to a point where she just looked like a lonely little girl sadly hanging baubles on her tree, most depressing Christmas video I’ve ever seen 😫

Reactions: 18
Definitely knocked up. On one of her recent videos I noticed that only Jamie ate the Parma ham… can’t be eating that whilst preggers and when has Gem been one to pass up on any part of the cheeseboard?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.