Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone whose dated a royal marine and currently an ex soldier, and know lots of military people, they are nothing like Jamie. None of them are controlling or abusive towards women, if anything all being in the military does is make you drink a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 6
As someone whose dated a royal marine and currently an ex soldier, and know lots of military people, they are nothing like Jamie. None of them are controlling or abusive towards women, if anything all being in the military does is make you drink a lot

My mums partner is ex military and he's a massively controlling asshole.
But we can't assume all ex military are the same!

Reactions: 10
My mums partner is ex military and he's a massively controlling asshole.
But we can't assume all ex military are the same!
No please do not assume all ex military are the same. My husband is ex military and you couldn't meet a nicer guy. Thoughtful, caring, very family orientated. Don't tar them with the same brush.

• Heart
I thought the story of him flying the drone to wait outside Asda for her was strange? Maybe I'm reading into it too deep and it was just trying to be funny but I think it's weird, can he not leave her alone so she can do a bloody food shop?

Wonder why she doesn't vlog doing food shops etc, would be a good idea for her to show new in bits etc

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I thought the story of him flying the drone to wait outside Asda for her was strange? Maybe I'm reading into it too deep and it was just trying to be funny but I think it's weird, can he not leave her alone so she can do a bloody food shop?

Wonder why she doesn't vlog doing food shops etc, would be a good idea for her to show new in bits etc
I thought this was a bit strange too. Like some form of stalker!! I'd feel very uncomfortable if my partner was doing things like this, personally wouldn't be laughing about it.

Reactions: 13

Never see her doing anything like that any more, used to love when she'd go round various supermarkets pointing things out. Seems a long time since she's been out properly.

Does anyone remember the vid trying baby foods with Jamie??! 😂😅 Or Gemma cleaning in bright Pink spandex??! Wtf has happened lol now everything is beige and instagrammable and money money mooooney.

Reactions: 7
Never see her doing anything like that any more, used to love when she'd go round various supermarkets pointing things out. Seems a long time since she's been out properly.
Or when she would go to Tesco with Sophie late at night and point out random party foods, cheeses and ham in a box LOL

Reactions: 11
Thread title - acts like a lady of old age, beige beige beige, could a new baby be on the way?

• Haha
Thread title? Always on her phone, followed by a drone, lives a beige life all on her own.
Gemma living a life of beige, needs to act her own age, ditched her friends for Jamie, now everything the samey.
Thread title - acts like a lady of old age, beige beige beige, could a new baby be on the way?
If you are suggesting title threads can you put 'Gemma Miles #8' and then your title suggestion, so its easy to find when we need to start a new thread. (y)

Reactions: 2
This reminded me of the gift guide last year when Jamie she said a joke and Jamie didn't respond how she wanted, so they refilmed the joke and Jamie acted in a completely different way but they forgot to edit the first version out. Can anyone remember this 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Would love to see that! Is it still up?

Reactions: 2
I’m more surprised she stepped foot in Asda than Jamie following her with a drone tbh. Jamie probably flew it there to check she actually went there instead of her usual M&S

• Haha
My Partner is a bouncer and couldn't meet a nicer guy always puts me first no worries or anything 100% trust

You do see sides of Jamie that are off hes also a bit stiff in some ways or is it just the way he is and can't help it?

Gemma Louise Miles #8 Gets A Drone So Jamie Knows Shes Alone

Last edited:
Her content then was the best! You can see in the videos how happy she genuinely is and the views on them is a lot higher than now.
I feel she's just forcing content out now thinking about coin, she should really take a step back and focus on herself... If I was in her position I'd stop pissing my money up the wall on extravagant gifts and start saving it since her views has taken a massive nosedive

Screenshot_20211116_085312.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Instead of helping her get some nice footage for actual content, you know, that actual important thing her job requires, he's messing around with it like it's his personal toy. Idiot. Further proof he gives zero f's about her "job", despite it being the catalyst for his wealth and business.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.