Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iv had to stop following her now I can’t be doing with the aesthetic video’s, its not realistic. Nothing against the girl but its all about the views now not entertaining her followers! Ill watch her old vlogs I think!

Reactions: 14
Iv had to stop following her now I can’t be doing with the aesthetic video’s, its not realistic. Nothing against the girl but its all about the views now not entertaining her followers! Ill watch her old vlogs I think!
I watch her videos from 2years ago , they weren’t overly polished but they were real and she looked so happy and I enjoyed watching her . I’d rather she be relatable like she was than zooming in on mugs and fall signs

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I miss the old GLM i've not watched a few videos of hers yet is she trying to make her channel be American

Reactions: 10
In her latest video she sounds like a Year 6 doing a presentation about Autumn. Bloody hell she's lost the plot!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well just 12 minutes of vlog for the whole week. Less than a part time job really. And what's happening with the clothing company as they don't mention it and it was behind in the autumn collection. I had to fast forward as I don't need to see someone making a coffee and put on a face mask. It's the cats I feel sorry for as they have never been allowed out .how sad is that. Surely she should of got a hamster.

Reactions: 14
Well just 12 minutes of vlog for the whole week. Less than a part time job really. And what's happening with the clothing company as they don't mention it and it was behind in the autumn collection. I had to fast forward as I don't need to see someone making a coffee and put on a face mask. It's the cats I feel sorry for as they have never been allowed out .how sad is that. Surely she should of got a hamster.
Thats 2 people's full time job as well not just one! It's actually sickening tbh🙄🤮

Reactions: 9
Wish my job was just pottering about and making coffee and staring out the window

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve unfollowed her on Instagram, but still subbed on YouTube. Although, I haven’t watched her recent videos. Ever since she has moved into the new house and even when it was on the horizon her content went down hill. The house is a show home, you don’t have display cushions on a sideboard in a hallway or books you don’t read just for the aesthetic. I must admit when I moved into my house I wanted it to look like a show home, cleaning constantly and making everything look ‘just so’ but in the end it gets you down, and is unobtainable. In a few months time she may realise that and start using her house as a home.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I really like her old videos but these days everything is so bland and whyyy doesss sheeee talllllk aaaaabd moooove soooo sloooowly. It makes me cringe. Her and Darby have lost their flair. I need to find some new youtubers that have their 2018 personalities

Reactions: 21
I really like her old videos but these days everything is so bland and whyyy doesss sheeee talllllk aaaaabd moooove soooo sloooowly. It makes me cringe. Her and Darby have lost their flair. I need to find some new youtubers that have their 2018 personalities
I miss the old you tube whats in my bag, make up collection, room tours etc now its constant ADs now some you tubers sound fed up doing videos and you can tell its forced

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Wish my job was just pottering about and making coffee and staring out the window
Honestly you’d be bored in a day or two and then because you’re not a vacuum between the eyes like GLM you’d come up with fun and meaningful things to do with your time. And just the odd day of staring out the window with coffee

Reactions: 3
I miss the old you tube whats in my bag, make up collection, room tours etc now its constant ADs now some you tubers sound fed up doing videos and you can tell its forced
It's such a shame cos YouTube was ALWAYS my go to, I loved the realness of them and showing the content that everyone loved (like you mentioned) now pretty much 95% of the YTs I watch all act like they can't be arsed doing their job/slacking/ads/look so fed up. Also on the lookout for some good YTs who actually enjoy filming and make an effort with their videos

Reactions: 7
If that was my garden and my house they would have had an outdoor space ages ago, even before any rooms were done. Mine dont go outside either, since people are dicks and steal special breeds, and we have too much traffic around im terrified they will get hurt. But I would have made a nice outdoor pen for them for sure, the garden is massive. It prob doesnt fit the pintrest look she wants for the garden 🙄

Reactions: 7
I haven’t been on this thread in ages as I’ve been so busy watching Allison. My goodness how lovely is she! So wholesome. I’m currently working my way through her Christmas videos. So relaxing.

Reactions: 3
Good Morning my loves, l hope you’re having a cosy start to the autumn season….” No I’ve been sweating my tits off for the whole of September!!! The weather is still good right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I started watching Gemma a little while ago and honestly all her vlogs are the same? I am so confused why or how she has so many followers. I’m not subbed. But cosy vlogs, it was 23 degrees yesterday here in Warwick. She just tries to be American every season

Reactions: 13
It’s the put on voice over,the slooooow motion everything (nobody remotely moves like that to make a coffee,walk down the stairs/around the house,light a candle,crack an egg,open their wardrobe,stroke their clothes,open doors etc etc etc etccc)
Towards the end in the kitchen ‘scene’ 🙄🎬 she was literallllly walking around and moving like a zombie robot in that god awful knitted granny-Victorian child night dress 🙈
I actually said outloud “What the duck is this??” and when it ended “What the duck did I just watch??” 😳🥴
Nobody answered 🤣😂🙈
What a weird video and such a bizarre transformation.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Good Morning my loves, l hope you’re having a cosy start to the autumn season….” No I’ve been sweating my tits off for the whole of September!!! The weather is still good right now.
Didn’t she say she was upset that it had been warm lately and she just wants to wear big cardigans? Sad. Winter in the UK is dark and miserable for like 5 months, she has plenty of time to wear oversized boring beige knits

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This part of the video killed me 😂 the slow motion walking and the shot of her holding the bannister 😂
POV- you live in gemmas house in years to come and the ghost of cosy past still roams the hallways

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.