Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
have you noticed that she never films any of the designer stuff that she clearly has (bags). I feel like she's only going to primark and H&M and showing us that she never leaves the house to be relatable and sell us a relatable personality. Chilling, cleaning, cheap clothes etc. i feel like shes just doing it to come a cross as 'one of us' just to tell basic tat.

(Does that make sense lol)
I wonder if they are Fakes so she isnt drawing attention?

Reactions: 5
it’s the- ‘ we are going to go on a nice autumn walk’ … ‘jamie found a really autumnal route’ … ‘so yes going to go later on that autumnal walking route’

AUTUMN AUTUMN AUTUMN

JUST because it’s autumn it’s still JUST A WALK
do we give our walks titles now??

• Haha
Reactions: 35
it’s the- ‘ we are going to go on a nice autumn walk’ … ‘jamie found a really autumnal route’ … ‘so yes going to go later on that autumnal walking route’

AUTUMN AUTUMN AUTUMN

And she probs won’t actually enjoy a second of it because she’ll be stressing about getting the perfect autumnal shot for her insta or vlog, she needs to get a grip!

Reactions: 9
I really can’t with the lip smacking. Just watching the cozy Sunday and thought I’d do a tally:

Cozy 11111 11
Autumn/Fall 11111 11111 111
Christmas/Festive/Seasonal 11111 1
Pumpkin 11111 11111 11111 11
Tut/Lip Smack 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 11111 111

There are probably even some I missed whilst I dozed off. 😴

Oh no, Jamie bought her some colourful flowers that are not beige!
I’ve noticed people with too much lip filler do this and it’s absolutely rank. Imagine what it’s like eating dinner with her

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I’ve noticed people with too much lip filler do this and it’s absolutely rank. Imagine what it’s like eating dinner with her
At least 53 times in a 42 minute video is insane. Not all of the video is her talking either. No thanks to the dinner ✋🏼😂

Reactions: 7

AUTUMN AUTUMN AUTUMN

Yes and an ‘autumnal’ walk but Jamie has a tshirt, shorts and birkenstocks on… must of been a cold cosy day 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She will bore herself to death if she carries on. Unless she has some crazy double life where she acts this way for YouTube and is wild IRL.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will bore herself to death if she carries on. Unless she has some crazy double life where she acts this way for YouTube and is wild IRL.
I've seen a couple of comments on previous threads that she's pretty stuck up in real life.

Reactions: 4
I see they are going shopping for the porch autumnal decorations today ... she truly does live in her little Pinterest world. Very sad. She has so much money to waste. Next it will be christmas decorations for the porch, then spring/easter, then summer ... her never-ending Pinterest board life.

Reactions: 18
Why do influencers set their camera up to film them "waking up" lol, would I duck get out of bed to position my camera, hit record, get back into bed, pretend to be waking up then get up 🤣
I know it's all fake and for the video but I kinda like how it sets the scene? I like days in the life/routine vids to escape so it's nice to see the whole thing from waking up, even though I full get that it's not real haha.

Reactions: 5
I know it's all fake and for the video but I kinda like how it sets the scene? I like days in the life/routine vids to escape so it's nice to see the whole thing from waking up, even though I full get that it's not real haha.
I get it, it’s just a bit weird! It’s like they wake up with perfect hair and make up on, meanwhile everyone else looks like this fox

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get it, it’s just a bit weird! It’s like they wake up with perfect hair and make up on, meanwhile everyone else looks like this fox
Yeah I hate that, even in movies. I mean come on at least try and be a bit more relatable with a clean face, I'd prefer that tbh!

Reactions: 2
As she doesn't emerge from her cave very often, who is actually going to see this porch transformation? Unless she's just going to stand outside on her driveway and look wistfully at her hay bales with a hot drink in hand and wearing her oversized clothing. Any driver going past will just think she's a scarecrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I truly hope she takes a hint, her views are awful this pas year, only the We bought a house passed 200k, the rest barely get between 100 and 150 k ( some not even that , like the girl.of muse photoshoot vlog has 94k atm ).... she really needs to wake up

Reactions: 17
Bloody get Sophie back before I fall asleep on her videos by ten minutes im passed out!

Reactions: 20
Omg she just posted this. Where is her nose
Ahahah I laughed out loud when I saw this! Yeah Gem Gem, we know and we can SEE that you know how to use the blurring tools in your photo editor app. :whistle: Also with all that beige colour and when looking fast, one might not even notice there's a person in that picture...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.