Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s probably not allowed the dog there due to her cats. Sorry not a cat person so a bit biased and yes I know people have both but I can imagine a dog is not in keeping with her beige life style!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
He’s probably not allowed the dog there due to her cats. Sorry not a cat person so a bit biased and yes I know people have both but I can imagine a dog is not in keeping with her beige life style!
Didn't you know? Dogs aren't #cosy enough for Gem! If the dog was beige with a pampas collar it may have had a chance 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She needs to read here and save her channel.
i see many of u unsubbed recently and i did the same today. Used to wait for her uploads but now im like ugh not another..... 😴

Maybe if a bunch unsub on same day she will notice
She does read here a lot. Sometimes she even mentioned a topic on her stories we talked about over here. Like a question pop up: do you still like my vlogs? Or does they feel the same to you guys?
And in the first topic she even commented.

So yes, she does read everything we say on here.

Reactions: 5
She goes on about how excited she is for bake off starting because it is THE official start of autumn and countdown to Christmas 🙊🙊 and sooooo cOsY 🥰🥰🥰 and then she doesn’t even bastard watch it, she was posting about doing her M&S Christmas shop like a complete Tory twit lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yea I remember they were walking a dog through a wood and she said it was Jamie’s, before they were full on living together I think
I think the Jamie's dog is a family dog, probably lives with his parents!

She does read here a lot. Sometimes she even mentioned a topic on her stories we talked about over here. Like a question pop up: do you still like my vlogs? Or does they feel the same to you guys?
And in the first topic she even commented.

So yes, she does read everything we say on here.
I stopped watching her videos around 6 weeks
She needs to read here and save her channel.
i see many of u unsubbed recently and i did the same today. Used to wait for her uploads but now im like ugh not another..... 😴

Maybe if a bunch unsub on same day she will notice
I haven't watched any of her videos for around 6 weeks now. Everytime YouTube auto plays her video after someone else's I'm like UGHhh no!!
I was the same though, I always used to get excited when it was a new upload day, I loved her old content so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think Gemma has any interest in YouTube anymore ... all her content is the same it's like she doesn't even try to come up with new stuff. She's gone from 3 uploads a week to 1, and I'm sure she's even missing that 1 upload sometimes? She's gone from being very relatable and relevant to boring and I couldn't even watch her last video it was awful. Not sure how she's going to continue her lifestyle with this poor content, surely she can't be making as much anymore... even her clothing brand doesn't seem to be very well thought out.

Reactions: 18
i cant believe how dull that video was.
Getting up at 8am yet sunrise is at least an hour earlier so how did she film it?
Piling on thick jumpers when it's been warm weather
Overdosing on pumpkin - the tin probably went in the bin after she burnt the pancakes
Walking around in sticky body butter and a huge thick jumper when its over 20 degrees
Taking all morning to do bloody nothing.
It will honestly be a horrible shock if these people ever have to have a real job

• Haha
Reactions: 18
HOW does she wear these massive thick jumpers, I sweat to death in them even in the winter

she's trying way to hard with this autumn tit it's embarrasing, I'd rather watch Elle Darbys insufferable vlogs and that's say A LOT

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I used to enjoy her videos in the Sophie era esp the xmas gift giving. Now she is soo boring and fake and why does she use the dull filter on her vlogs?

Reactions: 11
It gives me the heebie jeebies that she's not put curtains or blinds on her kitchen doors and the fact it looks onto a pitch black area, duck that

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It gives me the heebie jeebies that she's not put curtains or blinds on her kitchen doors and the fact it looks onto a pitch black area, duck that
We used to have this and I hated it, we didn’t do it for aesthetic we were waiting for blinds 🤣 always creeped me out I was going to see a face starting back lol

Reactions: 10
Omg this.
Also, how do they sleep without darkness, there is no actual curtains anywhere including the bedroom, just these flimsy see through veils of cloth on the windows. I can't imagine my house being so transparent and see-through all over.

Reactions: 20
Imagine if shes home alone, her address easy to find and you can see straight in the house☠ I would not feel safe personally, i live overlooking a moor and have a low bedroom window im v conscious of having blinds closed/being able to see in!

Reactions: 13
Imagine if shes home alone, her address easy to find and you can see straight in the house☠ I would not feel safe personally, i live overlooking a moor and have a low bedroom window im v conscious of having blinds closed/being able to see in!
She literally posted a full video on how she was broken into!! Luckily nothing was stolen or her cats harmed but these influencers are so quick to jump on the aesthetic bang wagon and show off their house, car with reg showing, designer and expensive items etc etc. Yes we get it, money can sometimes buy you some happiness but does your safety or life not mean more than that!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone find it a bit weird in these ‘morning routine’ videos that influences will have to set the camera up facing their bed, get ready, then climb back in to bed and pretend they are just waking up? I find it hilarious for some reason

• Haha
Reactions: 43
its so interesting how many other people here dislike her new content and miss her old content. i loved her vids from 2017 (although she privated a lot of those vids) to 2019. i cant even bring myself to watch her new vids, she's just so boring and doesn't seem happy. i will still go back and watch her old vlogs and vids with sophie. shes really hurt her youtube channel but i guess some people like it, im sure its new subscribers tho

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.