Gemma Louise Miles #7 Peruse other muse, claim them as yours & copy beige hues

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I have she seems to be getting on my nerves a bit took a break watching her shes turning in to a robot either slow motion or cosy pish and walking around in layers in middle of a heatwave or least humid!!!

Ive been watching all things shannon x cause i need new people to watch shes mentioned GLM a few times im like ugh is anyone that watches people on you tube channels just bored of them lately no one seems to make effort with them now unless its an ad its going downhill for me even fed up watching my subscriptions feeds dont know if its me or anyone else

Reactions: 3
I was watching her decorating for autumn video and I saw the Starbucks pumpkin spice coffee, searched it on Amazon because I wanted some and it’s £25 for that tiny bag! Why would you spend £25 on coffee when you can go to homesense and get a pumpkin spice syrup for £4, more money than sense

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I was watching her decorating for autumn video and I saw the Starbucks pumpkin spice coffee, searched it on Amazon because I wanted some and it’s £25 for that tiny bag! Why would you spend £25 on coffee when you can go to homesense and get a pumpkin spice syrup for £4, more money than sense
Amazon affiliate links luv 😉

Reactions: 9
I like autumn when it’s actually here but pumpkin spiced drinks are horrible I don’t get the fuss everyone makes about them!

Reactions: 15
What’s Allison ‘s tag on YouTube fancy watching the original?
think Gemma has lost herself, even she’s bored if she can’t find things to do.
the Autumn vlogs are so boring, brown try yellow or proper original. Bet she buys the beige pumpkins for inside. Was watching a old blog of hers with Sophie when they went to the pumpkin patch she was completely different, fun, young, not so worried and dressed in outfits that fit her.
pretty sure she now has the filter on her camera automatically at maximum and then adds one to her videos in edit so you never see a focused shot of her house. It’s all tinted beige in every video, it’s awful.
also Gemma needs to stop doing get ready with me or skin care advice if she can’t lower the filter down, I don’t think I’ve seen her pores since 2018, she looks like she’s Barrie with her poreless plastic skin. No way she uses the cheap foundation everyday,weve seen her makeup draws she has branded stuff in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
the Autumn vlogs are so boring, brown try yellow or proper original. Bet she buys the beige pumpkins for inside. Was watching a old blog of hers with Sophie when they went to the pumpkin patch she was completely different, fun, young, not so worried and dressed in outfits that fit her.
pretty sure she now has the filter on her camera automatically at maximum and then adds one to her videos in edit so you never see a focused shot of her house. It’s all tinted beige in every video, it’s awful.
also Gemma needs to stop doing get ready with me or skin care advice if she can’t lower the filter down, I don’t think I’ve seen her pores since 2018, she looks like she’s Barrie with her poreless plastic skin. No way she uses the cheap foundation everyday,weve seen her makeup draws she has branded stuff in there.

Her YouTube is A L L I S O N I binge watched all of her recent videos today, she's so sweet!

Reactions: 8
This cracked me up because I was thinking the same thing 😅

Reactions: 2
Aside from allison ive just found a small newish channel that is all the gemma feels without the tit we have on gemma. I just watched her autumn decorating vid uploaded the same day as gemmas. U would think its copied but was uploaded same day so i say they are just alike. Probably watches gemma no doubt. But if u want to see similar but different heres the channel.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Her back must be killing with her office desk and chair so low. Just buy a proper chair!

Reactions: 10
If we are bored with a 30 minute snippet of her life, God's knows how she's doing it day in and day out.
Welllll…… we know she’s spends an hour moving things around then back again 🤦🏽‍♀️ on her 2 kitchen shelves,then making a coffee in the coffee corner,pretending to read a affirmation book containing 5 lines per page and then (the exciting part 🥳😝) goes for a walk with Jamie (like two 4 year old children) playing a game of “Let’s go searching and collecting Autumn items from outside” 🤦🏽‍♀️
Then home… to move the Tom Ford book slightly to the left then back again 🤦🏽‍♀️
Then it’s time for some cozzzy pampering,loading the machine in sloooooow mooootion,making a hello fresh dinner then bed to watch another newww series.
A day in the life 👍🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Welllll…… we know she’s spends an hour moving things around then back again 🤦🏽‍♀️ on her 2 kitchen shelves,then making a coffee in the coffee corner,pretending to read a affirmation book containing 5 lines per page and then (the exciting part 🥳😝) goes for a walk with Jamie (like two 4 year old children) playing a game of “Let’s go searching and collecting Autumn items from outside” 🤦🏽‍♀️
Then it’s time for some cozzzy pampering,loading the machine in sloooooow mooootion,making a hello fresh dinner then bed to watch another newww series.
A day in the life 👍🏽
The accuracy 😂👌

• Haha
A day in the life 👍🏽
Hang on let me get my snacks, a hot drink and get cozy... 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Please don't kill me lmao but sometimes I enjoy her videos as they're pretty chill and I watch them in the background while I'm cleaning, but I can't help but be jealous of how little she does in a day and gets paid an absolute fortune!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.