Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Meg78

VIP Member
If she wasn’t shopping, what else would she be doing? It’s too bad she doesn’t have any interesting hobbies or isn’t taking up something unique. I would love to watch her get into pottery making. Watching her try to throw would be hilarious and I think she has the self-deprecation to make learning something new entertaining and relatable.
That’s a weirdly specific request

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

MSCH121

Bringing my comment from Ruby Holley’s thread here as someone asked me to bring the ☕ 🤭
Basically a while ago I worked for a brand who was launching in a location in London. The brand wanted to have an event to launch the opening of the store and they wanted to have an ‘influencer’ there so, our PR company sent us a few influencers and what they were charging for their appearance at the event (was a ribbon cutting, staying at the venue for 1.5hrs and a story a few days before to let followers know they’d be attending the opening etc etc to spread awareness about the brand & new store)
Freya was one of the influencers on the list and was charging £5k for attend…..
CRAZY! That’s a months salary (if even) for some of us

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

passmethetea101

Freya is a silly girl, you'd think by the age of 30 you'd have some more sense than to spend the majority of your money on clothes and jewellery - esp when you don't even own your own home. This was the type of thing I'd do in my early 20's. Also, 90% of people have fake VCA bracelets and fake Chanel bags and they're no less happier than Freya who has the real deal. I have fakes and also own my own home, and my outfits don't look any less nicer than Freyas. The instagram life is vile, people fronting or wasting money to portray a certain persona. I'm so over it!!!

Reactions: 15

CloudMeringue

VIP Member
Don't know how she can continue making hauls when she hasn't bought a single thing in 4 years that isn't: blazer, boxy t-shirt, oversized jacket, neutral knit jumper, someone commented 'BORING STUFF' hahaha and couldn't agree more

• Haha

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
She could build a shack with the Hermes boxes.
I find the whole "shooting content" (pretentious twattery in itself) while standing outside someone's house or sitting ON THEIR FRONT STEP just so TACKY. :rolleyes:
I'd be out there, with a hooter, chasing them off.

• Haha

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Yeah, no. I have mutuals with Freya and she is not lying about her age. Also who would throw themselves a fake 30th party and post about it on insta and not expect to be called out? She is 30 🤣

• Haha

KeiraRose

I used to like Freya. But since she moved to London I feel like she’s changed and I actually just feel sorry for her honestly. All she seems to have in her life is constantly buying expensive items to show off, her life seems really empty and there seems to be no real meaning or focus to it.

B6DF9CCA-D980-4A32-AB80-7E76648B0D3B.png
The girl is so out of touch with reality! This really annoyed me.. a “payday treat”?! I’m pretty sure for most people right now, they’d have to save up for a bit longer than just one payday!!!! People can barely buy food or fuel, or pay their energy bills, but she assumes most could buy an airwrap every month?! Oh, using her aff link too of course.. It’s very easy for all these influencers to forget about current circumstances for many, whilst they share their new range rovers and wish lists..

Reactions: 14

Bex Bloomwood

I don’t understand how these influencers make so much money……she puts up 1 utube video a week and is able to go Paris and drop 10K on 2 handbags just like that?

passmethetea101

Isn't it so ironic how girls like Freya who seem to have it all and are in a very priviliged situation tend to have life coaches to motivate them to get out of bed early. Like seriously, most of us have to get up at a certain time to get ready for work. She finds it hard to get up so needs a coach to guide her and to prompt her to go for walks in the morning. Honestly, some of these influencers need to get a grip. I feel like they've all become so unrelatable and their time in the spotlight will decline drastically in the next few years.

I used to really like Freya. I’m into luxury handbags, I have a few LV, Gucci, etc I used to buy one once a year for my collection and really enjoyed watching Freya’s videos. Now I have a house, had a wedding to pay for, need to save for a new car, also with the cost of living increase.. so it’s been a few years since I’ve treated myself. That was Freya’s shtick, handbags, her collection.

But now, it’s as thought EVERYTHING needs to be luxury and designer. Linking a vest top that’s £100 😳 all the jewellery!! Van Cleef will be the next Pandora before we know it. The sandals, the hat, all costing hundreds and yet she still doesn’t own her own home… that’s how I know she’s not really wealthy. Who spends £10k on a handbag but doesn’t own their own house 😂😂 She can do what she wants with her money, but I just don’t find her relatable anymore ?? The incessant spending, the need for everything to have a label. It’s not realistic and totally unnecessary.

Reactions: 13

Herefort

I think she seems nicer than a lot of the influencers but just absolutely clueless and no sense of personal style whatsoever. She wears every trend that every other influencer does, after the rest do it.all her luxury items she wants/buys are the uniform for average girls of normal middle class backgrounds, becoming influencers and trying to look wealthy. Its like they are not sure what the wealthy actually wear so pick all the most basic mainstream pieces from each designer. She is draped in basic pieces that collectively could have bought her a house

Doherty557

Chatty Member
Apparently Freya is making £10-£20k per MONTH in affiliates. That doesn’t even include ad revenue from partnerships on Instagram and the ads on her YouTube. I’ve shed smashing £100k+ in affiliates a year I imagine she’s earning another £200k on top at-least from Instagram and YouTube ads (she charges £5k-7k for an Instagram post - I work in PR and we worked with her a few years ago). So she’s on around £300k minimum per year, likely more. A Chanel bag is nothing to her, it’s actually sickening

• Wow
anyone else find it weird that she went out and bought clothes when she 'ran out' of clothes to wear on her Dubai trip? A lot of hotels have washing machines she could use. Otherwise she could go and buy some laundry detergent and wash her clothes in the tub. It just seems really wasteful and weird considering she's supposedly on a spending ban - I guess non-luxury products don't count