Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts on her? Attached a recent story of hers to discuss. I used to like her, completely not at all relatable to me but for some reason I liked that. But like all the insta wankers I ended up disliking them for one reason or another. There’s no thread about her on here so thought I’d start one.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t really mind her, I’m not a massive fan and I don’t dislike. I do find her quite awkward though Like on YouTube and this post made me cringe to be honest!

I find it bizarre that she’s nearly 30, spending all her pocket money on designer stuff just for a insta photo but lives with her parents still and is going to vlog their house being decorated. I just think she’s like a teenager in the head 🤭

I actually don’t mind her, she isn’t relatable to me most of the time but I think she seems fairly honest compared to a lot of instagrammers/youtubers. She freely admits that she works for her parents as well as online and lives at home rent free hence her lifestyle 🤷🏼‍♀️

I was a big fan of hers years ago even up until last year. But now she's all in with Tia Lineker and all of them and talks about drinking champagne and just walking into fendi and randomly deciding to buy a £1800 bag just because. She's not very relatable anymore. She doesn't come across well on stories anymore either feels like she just shoves her money in her followers faces.

Reactions: 11
A few months ago (way before covid) she was in a department store and captioned it “why is it so busy aren’t people working” or something similar and I was disgusted because she was there too. Hypocrisy 🤢

I don’t get her recently. All she does is posting how she’s breaking lockdown rules whereas before she always said how important it is to stay home. If you want to break the rules then do it privately. Don’t be so stupid to broadcast it on your account

Reactions: 2
I don’t get her recently. All she does is posting how she’s breaking lockdown rules whereas before she always said how important it is to stay home. If you want to break the rules then do it privately. Don’t be so stupid to broadcast it on your account
Ugh is she? I haven’t seen that she’s been breaking lockdown rules but I must admit I don’t see everrrything she posts! What has she been doing?

Ugh is she? I haven’t seen that she’s been breaking lockdown rules but I must admit I don’t see everrrything she posts! What has she been doing?
Having picnics everyday with different friends, in the passenger seat of her friends etc. Not social distancing. Before she’d go on about her parents are vulnerable and she’s doing her best to keep safe etc and now she’s out every day

Reactions: 1
Having picnics everyday with different friends, in the passenger seat of her friends etc. Not social distancing. Before she’d go on about her parents are vulnerable and she’s doing her best to keep safe etc and now she’s out every day
Ah I saw one picnic photo on her stories but I’m sure she said it was someone single/on their own so would be ok if they’ve chosen her as their bubble. I didn’t see any others or being in her friend’s car! That’s disappointing

Totally don’t get Freya, who she is or what she’s trying to be. Loved her back in the day. Now every outfit is the same. Lockdown did bloggers a favour or ended a disaster. It was not good for her.
Alisha Le May is the one I cannot stand. Says one thing in one story, then contradicts it in the next

Reactions: 10
I used to really like Freya, but every once in a while her stuck up personality shines through and it’s so off putting.

I remember seeing some old screenshots of her Facebook account with statues preaching to Vote Conservative and writing stuff about ‘scroungers’ and why should she have to pay for other people’s things if they’re too lazy to work hard. I’m really not one to judge people’s political opinions but her attitude was just disgusting! Especially as she’s clearly never worked hard in her life, she’s just from a middle class family and lived a privileged life

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Moaning about a five hour drive taking twelve, yes annoying but probably quite normal as it’s a Friday and traffic is unpredictable. Moan moan moan.

Reactions: 3
I see she’s jumped on board the home account train :rolleyes: like literally they all have the same style it’s not really going to be any different, just another way to try and get free tit

Reactions: 3
Whats her deal who is she? How does she have so much money?
Her parents own a pub. Freya used to work in said pub (though she never said what she actually did there for work). She’s 27 and living at home - now earning influencer money but no other greater expenses. I think her Audi TT is leased through the family business.

Her parents own a pub. Freya used to work in said pub (though she never said what she actually did there for work). She’s 27 and living at home - now earning influencer money but no other greater expenses. I think her Audi TT is leased through the family business.
Thank you! A pub jesus they must do well 😂🙈

Thank you! A pub jesus they must do well 😂🙈
I think money runs in the family too! She once showed a video where her grandma casually gets into a Porsche and is being driven home lol. But what also plays into her wealth is probably the fact her parents are older and therefore had enough time to establish a good life before they had children. (her dad is 74 I think)

Reactions: 4
I think money runs in the family too! She once showed a video where her grandma casually gets into a Porsche and is being driven home lol. But what also plays into her wealth is probably the fact her parents are older and therefore had enough time to establish a good life before they had children. (her dad is 74 I think)
Ahh makes sense! Would also love to know more about Alisha Le May, she seems to have way to much disposable income and no job 😂😂

Reactions: 1