Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so materialistic it’s unreal. I remember when she bought a Chanel handbag and she openly said she lived off pot noodles for x amount of months so she could afford this bag. Embarrassing to even admit that, if you can’t afford it don’t buy it

Reactions: 6
She’s so materialistic it’s unreal. I remember when she bought a Chanel handbag and she openly said she lived off pot noodles for x amount of months so she could afford this bag. Embarrassing to even admit that, if you can’t afford it don’t buy it
I can't get over how much clothing she purchases. She did a wee try on haul in her dressing room - when she was done, the clothes just got thrown on the floor. She then spoke about the Adidas Sambas / Gazelles that all the influencers are wearing. Freya had bought a pair but did not like them, however, she still kept them because they are trendy. She then bought another pair to see if she would prefer them. She is that obsessed with being the same as everyone else that she buys things she doesn't even like. Insane. Also, her flat is a headache - its always in such a mess.

Reactions: 13
her style is soooo dull she doesn't have a shred of creativity or fun about her, literally no idea how she has any followers still

Reactions: 7
She sounded like such a snob when talking about the hotel she's staying in in Paris. She probably thinks it is so beneath her to be staying someone so basic.

Reactions: 2
She sounded like such a snob when talking about the hotel she's staying in in Paris. She probably thinks it is so beneath her to be staying someone so basic.
She’s really really bad for this, comes across as a right snob when she’s talking about everything I think

Reactions: 3
Freya implied in her latest vlog that she's bought a Birkin, I'm interested to see if she ever buys a house with the amount of money she spends on luxury, surely she doesn't have any savings left. I get the impression with Freya that she feels she has to keep up with her friends and other influencers on social media and that seems to drive her constant spending.

• Wow
It’s actually quite embarrassing that she’s ‘spending’ all this money yet doesn’t have her own roof over her head. Cant buy a house on a credit card I guess, but you can buy a bag.

She only had 263k bottom line last year. Defo spends more than that.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
A lot of these influencers are going to regret not making smarter financial decisions when the ads dry up. Freya could have bought a property ages ago, even if it was an investment property that she rents out. Flexing on the gram is more important to her, she used to come across much more sensible! Her London friends and this new boyfriend definitely make her feel like she has to keep up.

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how these influencers make so much money……she puts up 1 utube video a week and is able to go Paris and drop 10K on 2 handbags just like that?

Reactions: 14
Loved that she was in Paris with her besties and Kate was there at the same time but clearly they don’t speak anymore.

I find everything about Freya’s spending and the need for More and more and more so disgusting but I can’t stop watching. Even things like driving like the second biggest Range Rover in bleeping London. I guess she needs the boot space for her shopping…

But she’s only 30 - can she really do another 10 years of this with nothing more fulfilling in her life?

You just know she was mortified that she wasn’t staying in one of the fancy hotels like the four seasons or Shangri-la and made a big deal of the ‘awful hotel’ with the blue carpets… which actually looked like a nice room? She’s so out of touch

I don’t understand how she is still doing so well, she has nothing to offer. She shows nothing of her personal life, she doesn’t have a USP/hook of why you’d want to follow her, and the extreme displays of wealth feel so distasteful.
She needs to get a house, married or pregnant soon to stay relevant, there’s only so many Chanel unboxings people can watch 😂

It’s actually quite embarrassing that she’s ‘spending’ all this money yet doesn’t have her own roof over her head. Cant buy a house on a credit card I guess, but you can buy a bag.

She only had 263k bottom line last year. Defo spends more than that.
Wow she actually has less assets in value to her name than the average middle class homeowner. Why is she spending like a millionaire.

Reactions: 4
Loved that she was in Paris with her besties and Kate was there at the same time but clearly they don’t speak anymore.

I find everything about Freya’s spending and the need for More and more and more so disgusting but I can’t stop watching. Even things like driving like the second biggest Range Rover in bleeping London. I guess she needs the boot space for her shopping…

But she’s only 30 - can she really do another 10 years of this with nothing more fulfilling in her life?
Who seriously needs a Range Rover in London but then I guess she wouldn't want to get the tube carrying all her Chanel bags with the regular people.

Reactions: 3
Who seriously needs a Range Rover in London but then I guess she wouldn't want to get the tube carrying all her Chanel bags with the regular people.
I live in a US city that is expensive like London and I would never get a luxury vehicle. They lose so much money the second you drive them off the lot. Also, car break ins and terrible drivers dinging parked cars happen all the time in major cities. I have luxury items, but I never feel bad about popping my Chanel and Hermes in my Mazda. 😂 I wonder if Freya justifies the expensive car note with the fact she’s buys a lot of fast fashion (but probably wears and returns).

Reactions: 8
Everything she does is for instagram and she is now embarrassed to have things that aren’t luxury

• Sad
Reactions: 4