Freya Killin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Source: a family member is part of a task force dedicated to this sort of stuff, I have a few auth bags and they’ve taught me what to look out for and what to avoid, it’s a fascinating world to delve into
[/QUOTE]
This sounds like a super interesting industry! Do you recommend any videos / blog posts to research?

Reactions: 1
Nah I would say its been an aspiration for her and she wouldn’t be happy with a fake. I think most of us nowadays who buy designer bags are well aware of the fakes and different classes they come in. Each to their own but its not for me. I know there are many influencers coming back from Dubai with super fakes but I think Freya wanted this and was literally buying any tit from Hermes and too many sandals to get a spend history to then buy a fake.She hasn’t shut up about Hermes since either so I’d say it’s def real and she’s got the bug

Reactions: 10
Someone whose main form of exercise is opening boxes has gone to Lapland. 🤷‍♀️
What is she going to do in all that...cold outside? She'll need a whole new wardrobe of weather appropriate clothes (Harrods obvs).
Is it a PR stay?

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Someone whose main form of exercise is opening boxes has gone to Lapland. 🤷‍♀️
What is she going to do in all that...cold outside? She'll need a whole new wardrobe of weather appropriate clothes (Harrods obvs).
Is it a PR stay?
Yes it’s a PR stay. Kate Hutchins did the same stay last year.

Reactions: 3
So she only put a tree up because a job came about which required christmas decs. Imagine splashing out on John Lewis decs just for an insta pic/reel. I'd have gone to B&M, you can still make cheaper things look lovely. She has more money than sense and is so out of touch nowadays.

• Haha
  • Wow
So she only put a tree up because a job came about which required christmas decs. Imagine splashing out on John Lewis decs just for an insta pic/reel. I'd have gone to B&M, you can still make cheaper things look lovely. She has more money than sense and is so out of touch nowadays.
Her saying she’s bought them wholly & exclusively for business use they’ll be tax deductible expenses she can put through her Ltd. And obviously she gets to keep them for Christmases going forward.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She might be one of those people who wouldn't want to be seen in B&M lol 😂 she likes to talk about her frequent trips to Harrods

That just shows how shallow her/lydia Millen are. They think they’re above decorating their own tree which is the best part!
Quite sad really.

Reactions: 9
My favourite thing in her recent video is her trying to sell Skin and Me as she’s doing her skincare routine. Starts talking about micro needling that she’s had done and then saying in the next breath that her good skin is down to Skin and Me…. Pretty sure the micro needling helped out Freya but yeah, sure it’s skin and me 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I feel like unfollowing her. She's not relatable anymore, and her style is just so plain Jane - and even if you did want style inspo from her you'd have to buy high street dupes as she's so high end nowadays.

Her life is also boring. Shopping and ordering deliveroo everyday. You'd think with her being at home all the time she'd learn how to cook a few simple recipes.

If she wasn’t shopping, what else would she be doing? It’s too bad she doesn’t have any interesting hobbies or isn’t taking up something unique. I would love to watch her get into pottery making. Watching her try to throw would be hilarious and I think she has the self-deprecation to make learning something new entertaining and relatable.

If she wasn’t shopping, what else would she be doing? It’s too bad she doesn’t have any interesting hobbies or isn’t taking up something unique. I would love to watch her get into pottery making. Watching her try to throw would be hilarious and I think she has the self-deprecation to make learning something new entertaining and relatable.
That’s a weirdly specific request

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s a weirdly specific request
I plugged in an example of something people I know are getting into. I don’t make pottery, but it seems to be something popular in some major cities. Would “cake decorating class” been better?

Reactions: 1
I plugged in an example of something people I know are getting into. I don’t make pottery, but it seems to be something popular in some major cities. Would “cake decorating class” been better?
I don’t think she should start doing something so random and disingenuous like either of these for content. I certainly wouldn’t watch this kinda stuff as it’s very Lydia Millen who gets slated for cosplay.
Her everyday content, cook with me or health and fitness journey would be good, she will have her new home content coming soon. Like not everyday haul I guess would be nice

Reactions: 5
She’s in harrods AGAIN today 🤣 it’s only the 2nd Jan surely she has better things to be doing… like working like the rest of us who are back in work today 🫣

• Haha
I honestly couldn't think of anything worse than shopping post-christmas. She seriously must have no hobbies or anything better to do with her life.

BREAKING NEWS: Woman invents wheel, stumbles upon affiliate link to share the news

IMG_7531.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick